November 21, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by TOASTEDPUMPKIN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC Enchantress lipglass...if you are looking for a peachy, shimmery lipglass with a bit of edgey shimmer to it...this lipglass is it! I went to MAC for the day and had a one on one class with a MAC artist. I asked her advice on some new colors and she pulled this one out and wanted me to try it. I wasn't quite sure at first, but when I out it on I knew I had to buy it! Paired with chicory lipliner and Jist over the top...my lips looked hot! Enchantress brings out my green eyes and warm skin tone...it is a unique color that I wear when I want some extra ooomph! The shimmer takes on varigated look...like a beautiful sunset...shimmery peachy pink with a golden hue. Absolutely stunning!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC lipglasses, especially this shade. On me it is a peachy-pink color with more peach. It's a perfect summer color for my coloring, NC35. When I can't decide which lip color to use, I always grab this one. I get compliments on it all the time too. As all MAC lipglasses have, this has the signature vanilla scent which I love. It is sticky, but that's what I love about MAC. I am glad this shade is not discontinued because if it was, I would stock up so much on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by BrandedPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really disappointed in this lipglass. This is my 2nd tube. Either they changed the formula, I got a bad batch, or my lip color got deeper. Either way, I am taking this back. It looked like a bronzy peach with a touch of rose in the tube and when I put it on, it was way too sheer. Infact, it looked like a clear lipgloss on. I can't recall it being this clear with my first tube. Either way, I am taking this back. It may be a HG for some, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by chaytx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on the reviews here because I wanted peachy pink lipglass that is a little different from Prrr, and I am glad I did. It looks bronzy in the tube, but once applied on my lips it becomes a nice peachy pink. Me: C3 Asian/olive skin with semi-pigmented pink lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought it, tried it, took it back. Usually I get great MAC salespeople, but the girl who convinced me to buy this lipglass was clearly trying to get me to move along, although I was the only customer in sight at an empty mall. Well, I won't go back to *her* again. This lipglass was pretty in the tube--a light peach w/ no hint of pink--but looked flat on my lips. Ended up trading it for MAC's Love Nectar, which is thinner but at least has some pink. Just a warning: if you're like me and must have that bit of pink, avoid this lipglass no matter how gorgeous it looks in the tube, coz it ain't gonna work. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 3:16:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My very first lipglass =) I wandered into the new free-standing MAC store in the mall the other day, gathered my courage, and approached a very intimidating-looking MA for help in finding a gloss that was subtle enough for work, but that would brighten my sallow MMM face. Long story short, I ended up w/ this shade. A very pretty peachy color w/ enough pink in it to keep it from washing me out -- I wouldn't call it a nude look, but more YLBB.As for the formula, I kept reading about how sticky these are supposed to be, so I was expecting the worst. However, I don't really find these that bad. Of course, I've been wearing my hair back a lot so maybe I wouldn't know ;) I do have dry lips though and don't think this product is drying. Actually, the consistency is pretty much what I want from a gloss in that it really stays on your lips (I have issues w/ thinner glosses. They feel "oily" to me and like they're sliding all over the place).As for the smell, I'd just like to say that it's wonderful. This is coming from a militant activist for unscented makeup and lotions, mind you. Most glosses w/ a foody scent are too strong and nauseating to me (Avon Glazewears, Bonne Bell products, just about every other company, really), but MAC's lipglasses are very subtle in their marshmallow/cake batter smell. Bravo!UPDATE 8/14/05: The more I wear it, the more I realize that this does appear nude on my lips. So, if you have pigmented lips and thought you couldn't pull off the nude look, check this one out. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the color of this lipgloss and I think it is ideal for a peachy look. This is one of the few peachy lipglosses I've found that actually works for my GGG skin tone, I think it would look great with my Scott Barnes Samba Palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 1:46:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My best friend has this gloss and when she showed it to me, I just oohed and ahhed. I had to have it! Well, I got it and loooooove it! I have several lipglasses and this one is now one of my new faves. The color is very natural on and gives a soft peachy, soft shimmery glow that has a tiny hint of pink. It is a true soft peach shade that is perfect for work. Get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by watchalemmin

Beautiful peachy color, although I find the color looks nicer on the tube than on my lips, the peachiness somehow seems to disappear once I put it on. Probably will not repurchase, still looking for a nicer peach gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I don't know how this is possible, but Enchantress is invisible on my lips. On my hand it looks a beautiful peach and all my other MAC l/g have been fairly opaque. But this one goes on like clear gloss with a pink tinge. It looks nice over lipstick but that's about it. Won't repurchase.