January 30, 2015 | 1182 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this eyeshadow. I'm an NW15 and this shadow works very nicely as a simple lid colour to brighten up my eyes. On me it's a pinkish champagne. I can use it on its own, but it works very nicely with other colours, especially purples, browns and bronze ,such as Sable, Twinks, Satin Taupe and Coquette by MAC or Hustle by UD. It's quite shimmery, so I personally don't like using this all over my eye, but as a lid colour it's very nice. It's too dark to use as a highlighter on my skintone. It is not a colour that I use every day (although I certainly could), but I like having it in my collection and I would probably buy it again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lauradot

This is an excellent eyeshadow. The colour is very nice. It can be worn alone for a fast daytime look, or it works well in combination with darker shadows. I am fairly pale (NC20) and can also use this as a highlighter.

I have oily skin, and I find with all mac shadows I have to use urban decay primer potion, but when I use this primer I find the shadow lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by BlondeKat

Great mac eyeshadow. Gives a subtle hint of light shimmery pale pale pink. It is great for a basic daywear look but can also be good for night. I have read a Lot of reviews on it and the majority of people enjoy the color like I do. It seems to be a Mac staple piece you should own as it can double as an under the brow eye popping color as well as an all over the lid shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by franzvonstuck

First, I was scared to buy this colour, because it had lots of shimmer in it and seemed to be too pink. Everyone raved about this colour on youtube and I went to the mac counter and gave it a try. Glad I did, because it looks amazing on my eyes. Makes them shine and looking fresh and alive. Gives the eye-makeup a subtle shimmering note. With Brule all over the lid, Naked lunch, Wedge in the crease and Brun used as an eyeliner, I can never go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by msabbagh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I replaced my Stila kitten eyeshadow with this and have been using it for years. I liked it better because it looked smoother and didn't have much fallout like the Stila shadow did. I use Dior eye show base under this (which is my favorite base) or Mac barestudy paint pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by mellieheart

I absolutely love this product. This was my first MAC eyeshadow, and definately is my most reached for eyeshadow out of any one in my collection. I have very light skin, and I like to use this as a lid color over MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot. It gives a nice peachy pinky gold subtle shimmer. Putting a little bit of this in the inner corner will make you look fresh and awake. Highlighting your browbones with it will make your brows look more arched. It's a very versitile shade. Also, I love the pot packaging it comes in. FIVE STARS :'D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by angeldream34

This color is very versatile! You can splash it all over the lid for a shimmery simple look, or add it as a brow highlight! Whatever you do with it its's a great eyeshadow!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by paylorlovesmakeup

This eyeshadow is sort of a champagine color. It's a great color for younger girls, because it is so light. Its not as pigmented as their other eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Violet34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am giving this 5 stars even though I rarely reach for it anymore, because I loved it for so long. For years this was a perfect go-to, subtle, champagne shimmer with a hint of pink and I loved using this with neutrals or purples. As I've aged, I've noticed I have more pink in my skin tone and this now reads more pink than I'd like it to. It's also just a little frostier than I am looking for these days so I have found that while Naked Lunch was HG in my 20s, in my 30s it has been replaced by Jest (on me, they are practically identical when swatched) and these days I just prefer the way Jest looks on me. I think MAC has a several of these nice shimmery colors and it's just a matter of finding your perfect match. Naked Lunch is definitely a great choice.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Saraah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold pink colour and can be worn all over the lid or as a highlight. I love wearing this with Era in the crease and Sable as a liner and it just gives such a pretty, subtle look. Definitely recommend! :)