MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

on 1/3/2012 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

did i just get one from a bad batch or is this eyeshadow supposed to disappear on my lids?? horrendous. i've even tried to chisel a layer of it off and put it on and i get nothing. i wish i had purchased jest. what a bummer. i'm nc15-nc20 for reference, and this eyeshadow doesn't show up a bit

on 12/27/2011 1:22:00 AM

I've panned this baby. I'm an NC 40 with strong yellow undertones and combo-oily skin and this looks like the most natural inner-eye brightener as well as under-brow high light; I realize it's kinda shimmery but because I get a combo-oily sheen as the day progresses, it looks flawless on my questionable face. I can totally neglect cleaning up my brows if I have this on. I'm probably going to buy another one once I finish the one I've dented; it's definitely definitely HG for me for now.

on 12/24/2011 11:09:00 AM

Nice pinky champagne. I wear this on my lids and in the inner corner. It has a nice brightening effect, and it goes with everything. However, it seems a little more sheer than other MAC eyeshadows I have.

Naked Lunch is exactly how it sounds. Natural with a naughty streak!

Naked Lunch is a pinky beige eyeshadow, which looks very natural, but with a naughty little shimmer to it. It is a MAC frost finish eyeshadow which I find is a great finish for when you want your eyes to sparkle.

This is such a versatile shadow. On it's own it gives your eyes a fresh and awake look and it also complements other colours wonderfully. I often use this as a highlight shadow with another colour on the lid. It makes the lid colour really pop and it blends like a dream.

For me this is a staple eyeshadow and I think it would work well for anyone.

on 12/14/2011 5:37:00 PM

This eyeshadow is beautiful! It's so lovely to use all over the lid as an everyday colour. The finish is lovely and looks stunning when it catches the light. Would definitely recommend this as it is my favourite Mac eyeshadow!

on 12/11/2011 3:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I quite like this eyeshadow. I'm an NW15 and this shadow works very nicely as a simple lid colour to brighten up my eyes. On me it's a pinkish champagne. I can use it on its own, but it works very nicely with other colours, especially purples, browns and bronze ,such as Sable, Twinks, Satin Taupe and Coquette by MAC or Hustle by UD. It's quite shimmery, so I personally don't like using this all over my eye, but as a lid colour it's very nice. It's too dark to use as a highlighter on my skintone. It is not a colour that I use every day (although I certainly could), but I like having it in my collection and I would probably buy it again once I run out.

on 12/4/2011 11:03:00 AM

This is an excellent eyeshadow. The colour is very nice. It can be worn alone for a fast daytime look, or it works well in combination with darker shadows. I am fairly pale (NC20) and can also use this as a highlighter.

I have oily skin, and I find with all mac shadows I have to use urban decay primer potion, but when I use this primer I find the shadow lasts all day.

on 12/2/2011 12:57:00 PM

Great mac eyeshadow. Gives a subtle hint of light shimmery pale pale pink. It is great for a basic daywear look but can also be good for night. I have read a Lot of reviews on it and the majority of people enjoy the color like I do. It seems to be a Mac staple piece you should own as it can double as an under the brow eye popping color as well as an all over the lid shade.

on 11/26/2011 6:36:00 AM

First, I was scared to buy this colour, because it had lots of shimmer in it and seemed to be too pink. Everyone raved about this colour on youtube and I went to the mac counter and gave it a try. Glad I did, because it looks amazing on my eyes. Makes them shine and looking fresh and alive. Gives the eye-makeup a subtle shimmering note. With Brule all over the lid, Naked lunch, Wedge in the crease and Brun used as an eyeliner, I can never go wrong.

on 11/7/2011 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I replaced my Stila kitten eyeshadow with this and have been using it for years. I liked it better because it looked smoother and didn't have much fallout like the Stila shadow did. I use Dior eye show base under this (which is my favorite base) or Mac barestudy paint pot.

Top Rated MAC Products