October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Celestial

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by ADAFA1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just started using lush products. I love celestial I have tried so many moisturizers and this is by far the best one. very light on my face does not leave a sticky residue so I can apply my make-up right after. Just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by barsoap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product for sensitive, drying skin. I have searched high and low for something that could stop my skin from flaking and Celestial has ended the search for me. The smell is sweetly vanilla and only a little bit is enough to moisturize. The texture is smooth and forms a very nice, moisturizing base for my sunscreen. Does not cause breakouts unless it is used too much, and my skin is now much more calmer and less red even though I am still using retinol. Will buy again despite the price tag of $30.90, which I would consider to be quite expensive normally. But it works, so that is definitely a small price to pay for beautiful, healthy skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice moisturizer, it just wasn't the right one for me. This felt really calming and nice on my skin. Personally, I just need something a little heavier.

I would recommend those with dry/sensitive to give this one a try, especially at the price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bracken2004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have rosacea, sensitive skin and was looking for a new moisturiser that wouldn't irritate my skin and would take away the the flaky patches on my forehead and cheeks. I asked for a sample of this cream after the SA recommended I give it a try. It works really well with my skin type, and I find it very soothing and just the right amount of moisture. No more flaky bits! Hurrah! My skin looks uniform and lovely.This cream calms my rosacea and it also has a lovely vanillary scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I have dry, sensitive, yet acne prone skin and this has been so great for my skin. It did not break me out, and has kept my skin in great condition.

I spray my face with Lush's Breath of Fresh Air Toner, and then while that is still wet I massage in just a little of this moisturizer (a little goes a long way). I love the way it smells and the way it makes my skin feel.

Favourite moisturizer I have tried thus far (and that has been MANY!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MrsLiliLopez

One word....AMAZING!! I am in love with the feel of this moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and it is very very hard to find a good moisturizer that will not make me break out. This one doesn't and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. The only downfall is that it does not have SPF which is a must for me. However, if you pair it up with foundation that does have spf then you should be good to go. Overall this is an excellent product and is a must have for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturisor smells good enough to eat!! its lovely.
i have combination skin; oily and dry in places, as well as being sensitive. i used this cream as a night cream. it felt lovely on my skin, but perhaps not the best for my oily skin type. it is very rich and thick.
this cream is most probably suited for someone with very dry and sensitive skin.
although i would love to buy this product again, because it is so luxurious, smooth, thick and smells lovely, it does not do any favors for my skin. it made it feel soft, but left it feeling oily and sometimes spotty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Ombre

I used to be on a bit of a LUSH junkie and so I've tried a lot of their other facial moisturizers (Skin Drink, Cosmetic Lad, Shangri La), but I have to say that Celestial has always been my favourite for a few reasons:

A. It has a great rich texture for dry skin types.
B. It's got a light, usually nice smell of almond icing (I say "usually" because the most recent one I got seemed to have come from a batch that smells a little unpleasant...)
C. It doesn't irritate or sting my sensitive and dry skin, like some other moisturizers do. Even after I get a sunburn and put this on, it's really soothing.
D. It absorbs nicely (but you do have to wait a bit for it to sink in), and leaves a smooth finish. Not sure about for oily skin, but works like a charm for my dry skin.

The only thing is the price. It's something like 25 bucks with tax to get this and I don't want to have to keep splurging on such an $$ facial moisturizer, so I've been on a quest to find a good drugstore one since my Celestial supply is running low now.

Bottom line: if money's not an issue, it's a great choice, especially for dry or sensitive skin, imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by coco95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A nice thick cream which is great for me in the winter. I have combo skin but this stuff doesn't break me out. Not crazy about the jar. Pumps are easier but this cream is kind of thick. Love the vanilla scent, got my husband to start using it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Krissylyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite Lush moisturizer, it is light, but gives enough moisture to my dre sensitive rosacea prone skin. Does not irritate, sinks in, no oily greasy felling to it. A very simple moisturizer without a long ingredient list. 98% natural ingredients except gor the preservatives (parabens) Very lovely product, smells like vanilla.