December 22, 2014 | 1322 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Celestial

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cossard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is extremely dry, sensitive, and prone to congestion; while I don't often break out, I have a problem with clogged pores and tiny little blackheads along my nose. I have fairly good skin but it's always had one or two problems that kept me from being completely satisfied with it. That is until I started using Celestial, anyway.

My skincare routine has not changed whatsoever apart from the removal of my old moisturizer (Embryolisse Lait Creme which I thought was wonderful but I still had clogged pores when using it) and the addition of this one, so I know that this is what has made a difference. I use it in conjunction with Angels on Bare Skin cleanser and Tea Tree Water toner (both by Lush as well). Just a dot of Celestial on still-damp skin is all I need. It absorbs quickly and leaves no greasiness.

My skin is baby-soft and smooth; no crinkling, no dry spots, no tightness. Just absolute comfort! Any moisturizer I've tried before that provided similar relief from dry skin has clogged my pores or just did nothing to clear my skin, but Celestial is actually improving it. I have no redness or discoloration. My perpetual blackheads (that I've had as long as I can remember) are gone! My complexion is dewy and radiant - I don't even need foundation.
It smells really delicious, too, like vanilla and almonds.

This is my HG moisturizer in every possible way. It's amazing! I'm never going to switch, I hope Lush continues to make it forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not much more to say. Great for my dry sensitive skin. On my 3rd jar. Highly recomend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by mochi123

The smell of this product is phenomenal (vanilla and orchids) and has a whip cream like texture. However, it's lightweight texture does not feel like that on your skin! I have combination skin (dry cheeks), and it feels like a mask! When skin is dry, it just soaks up the product, but this cream literally just sits on top of my dry skin!! :( Sad! I had such high hopes for this product! I took one lippie off for that and another lippie for its unhygenic design in a tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by ADAFA1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just started using lush products. I love celestial I have tried so many moisturizers and this is by far the best one. very light on my face does not leave a sticky residue so I can apply my make-up right after. Just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by barsoap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product for sensitive, drying skin. I have searched high and low for something that could stop my skin from flaking and Celestial has ended the search for me. The smell is sweetly vanilla and only a little bit is enough to moisturize. The texture is smooth and forms a very nice, moisturizing base for my sunscreen. Does not cause breakouts unless it is used too much, and my skin is now much more calmer and less red even though I am still using retinol. Will buy again despite the price tag of $30.90, which I would consider to be quite expensive normally. But it works, so that is definitely a small price to pay for beautiful, healthy skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice moisturizer, it just wasn't the right one for me. This felt really calming and nice on my skin. Personally, I just need something a little heavier.

I would recommend those with dry/sensitive to give this one a try, especially at the price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bracken2004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have rosacea, sensitive skin and was looking for a new moisturiser that wouldn't irritate my skin and would take away the the flaky patches on my forehead and cheeks. I asked for a sample of this cream after the SA recommended I give it a try. It works really well with my skin type, and I find it very soothing and just the right amount of moisture. No more flaky bits! Hurrah! My skin looks uniform and lovely.This cream calms my rosacea and it also has a lovely vanillary scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I have dry, sensitive, yet acne prone skin and this has been so great for my skin. It did not break me out, and has kept my skin in great condition.

I spray my face with Lush's Breath of Fresh Air Toner, and then while that is still wet I massage in just a little of this moisturizer (a little goes a long way). I love the way it smells and the way it makes my skin feel.

Favourite moisturizer I have tried thus far (and that has been MANY!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MrsLiliLopez

One word....AMAZING!! I am in love with the feel of this moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and it is very very hard to find a good moisturizer that will not make me break out. This one doesn't and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. The only downfall is that it does not have SPF which is a must for me. However, if you pair it up with foundation that does have spf then you should be good to go. Overall this is an excellent product and is a must have for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturisor smells good enough to eat!! its lovely.
i have combination skin; oily and dry in places, as well as being sensitive. i used this cream as a night cream. it felt lovely on my skin, but perhaps not the best for my oily skin type. it is very rich and thick.
this cream is most probably suited for someone with very dry and sensitive skin.
although i would love to buy this product again, because it is so luxurious, smooth, thick and smells lovely, it does not do any favors for my skin. it made it feel soft, but left it feeling oily and sometimes spotty.