L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 1/5/2015 7:05:00 PM

This has been my HG liquid foundation for years. It has medium coverage and applies beautifully. It has a semi-matte finish but I usually apply a tad bit of powder ontop just to set it. This is really a fuss free foundation and the color match is spot on for my porcelain skin tone (nc10), you can't go wrong with this foundation. I love trying new foundations but in the end I always come back to this one.

Pros
-perfect color match (w1 = nc 10 )
-silky application
-semi-matte finish
-doesnt clog pores or cause acne
-no perfume/fragrance
-spf protection

cons
(none)

this foundation is really nice and one of my favourites. the only problem I have with this, is that I cannot put it on without using my moisturizer under it and having to blend both at the same time. if I put it on without my moisturizer it cakes up on my tzone. other than that it's a overall good foundation and finishes with a matte look and has a nice medium coverage.

on 1/3/2015 2:49:00 AM

This foundation is one of my favorites. I bought my first bottle a couple of weeks ago after trying some different shades of it in the store. I was very surprised to find a shade that was actually light enough for my pale face.

I've tried it some times now, and I find it long-lasting, very easy to blend and also easy to build to a heavier coverage if you need that. It doesn't get darker or orange when it dries on the skin which is a big plus since that's a problem I have with a lot of other foundations.

It has a good, medium coverage in my opinion and gives the skin a healthy glow as it doesn't dry up completely matte. Would probably buy it again.

on 1/2/2015 9:30:00 PM

This is currently my favorite foundation. It goes on evenly, has a matte finish, stays all day and doesn't break me out! Just wish the bottle had a pump. Sometimes it is messy when I accidentally pour too much out! :(

on 1/2/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is the only drug store foundation i like It gives a really good finish But if your oily you will have to fix it later on through out the day but besides that i love it

on 12/31/2014 10:30:00 PM

I've had this foundation for about a month now & I'm loving it. My skin is very sensitive & so it tends to breakout w/ certain types of foundations but not w/ this one. The only down fall is that if you don't set it with powder it does tend to get oily but only after like 5-6 hours. I think the best way to apply it that worked for me was with a damp beauty blender. If anyone can find a pump that fits this foundation that'd be great!

on 12/31/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's a really nice foundation with a satin finish and I have to say that it is a close dupe to my holy grail nars sheer glow. They are both very runny but this has slightly less coverage. This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used but still not as good as the high end ones
Pros:
Cover blemishes nicely
Can build up for medium coverage
Satin matte finish
Looks natural
Doesn't cling onto dry patches
Doesn't oxidise
Cons:
This fades after 6-7 hours(I have dry skin with slightly oily t- zone) but you won't look too shiny.
Can only be worn in winter because of its not so good staying power
Can feel powdery
I really recommend this if you have normal to dry skin and for school because it is very cheap so you can use it every day

on 12/30/2014 12:28:00 PM

I loved that this came in so many shades HOWEVER it oxidized on me VERY badly. I turn orange in about 3 hours.. which is sad because I do really like the foundation otherwise. Anyone know how to stop that from happening??? Otherwise..cant use this again.

on 12/29/2014 9:01:00 PM

OMG I'VE FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!! I WEAR THE SHADE CLASSIC IVORY N2 AND WAS SCARED THAT IT MIGHT TURN ORANGE OR MAKE ME LOOK TAN (IM PALE SKINNED). THIS SHADE MATCHED ME PERFECTLY AND DOESNT EVEN FEEL LIKE I'M WEARING MAKEUP! MY BOYFRIEND CAME HOME FROM WORK AND TOLD ME MY FACE LOOKED SO CLEAN AND SMOOTH! I APPLIED WITH MY FINGERS AND IT BLENDED LIKE A DREAM AND COVERS MY SCARS AMAZINGLY!!! I TOP IT OFF WITH A LITTLE OF MY RIMMEL STAY MATTE POWDER AND IT STAYS ON ALL DAY WITHOUT USING A PRIMER! ITS EASY TO TAKE OFF WITH BABY WIPES AT THE END OF THE DAY AND GOSH I JUST LOVE THIS. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT THERE IS NO PUMP BUT HONESTLY ITS SO AMAZING I DONT CARE! CANT WAIT TO WEAR THIS TO MY BABY SHOWER, MY SKIN WILL LOOK AMAZING!!! :)

on 12/28/2014 4:07:00 PM

I honestly did not like this foundation. Not only did I get the wrong color, but I also found the foundation cakey and it creased a lot in my "fine lines" around eyes and mouth - and I'm 15 okay..

Maybe I applied it wrong or too heavily, I don't know. But the coverage is amazing: medium to full.

In Denmark this foundation is over 30 USD which is too much in my opinion due to the fact that it didnt work out for me. But it does come with a pump here which I like.

Video Reviews & Tutorials