April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Okay seriously my HG foundation . The pros are that it's a medium to full coverage , it has a lot of colors , it's like a matte -ish dewy ish finish and it lasts a while . It is really bendable. Cons are that when I first apply it is is sort of whiter than my neck and on my face , but whn I matched the plastic shade telling thing it was my color I am in w4 . But after a while it does oxidize. & of course the packaging sucks !!!! I wish they would put a pump on it !!!! ******This is how I apply it I apply it after using a primer I use the loreal studio secrets anti redness primer an then I use my elf powder brush to apply it I dot it on my face and blend and then I apply NYC translucent loose powder with my elf blush brush and just pat it on to my skin . And it looks really good . I do have a little acne on my face and tons of acne scars and It does cover it up with out a concealer . Seriously found my drugstore holy grail foundation , I'm on my second bottle . Will continue using this & I hope they put a pump on it !!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sarahhoejbjerg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm from Denmark, but I'm trying the best I can, to write on english.

Basic to know before you read this. I'm 16, have oily skin around my nose and on my eyelids. I'm light skin, with warm undertones. Doesn't have acne, but breaks out in periodes.

I tried the foundation in the tone C1 Rose Ivory

PROS
- Nice to wear. Dosn't feel like you are wearing any foundation at all
- Nice coverage. Covered all of my blemishes a lot
- Stayed on 5-6 hours
- Easy to blend

CONS
- To red-ish for me, and the ligthest warm tone for me, were to dark
- Maked me breake out over all my face. Nothing I've tried before!
- Expensive in Denmark, 150 kr.

I won't buy this produkt again, because it broke me out. I've never experienced a foundation do that on me before, and it's really a shame, because overall it is a very nice foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by selashv1

This is my HG foundation.
Pros:
Amazing coverage
inexpensive
perfect shade for me (ivory N2)
does not make me break out
lasts forever
doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup just perfect skin!

Cons: packaging is in glass (can break if you drop it) with screw on/off cap (risk for contamination)

I have dry/combination and very sensitive skin. I think it's because of my unique skin type that makes this foundation so ideal for me and yet manages to get so many negative reviews on MUA. I've tried Revlon, Borjois, Almay, and sampled many expensive foundations at Sephora that I felt were very inferior to drugstore brands.

I chanced on this when a friend let me use her foundation when I was staying over on short notice w/o any of my own stuff. Greatest random find ever as I relied very heavily on reviews and wouldn't have thought to try this otherwise! So my advice: SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE and don't rely on reviews as end all be all. Your own skin is unique and so is what will work for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I thought it was very expensive at first but then again if you apply it with your fingers or makeup brush and not a sponge it will last for months!! And I wear it everyday. Fabulous product, I use two shades, Creamy Natural C3 is my skin time perfect match which brings out my skin tone but then I also use classic ivory N2 along with a finishing Bronzer powder by mac and it leaves ultimate coverage along with a darker tiny to my tone from the mac powder which is very nice and feels very light

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Abbie21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this makeup. That being said, it is kind of heavy and I hate the packaging. The one I have is just a little jar that you have to tip over to get the product out, so you can't really control how much liquid comes out. It covers very, very well and if you use the true match system to find your shade it could literally be the perfect color for your skin. It is a little heavy though so you can't really wear it in the summer. Also, if you accidentally fall asleep in your makeup, your complexion will go to hell more than usual because of how heavy it is. But all in all, I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

I wanted to try this for YEARS but was hessitant after being a "cake face" all my life, loving a heavy coveage, but after all the reviews on this i desided to try it.

It came out very thin so i freaked out already and i hadnt even put it on yet. i wiped half my face off so i could compare to my current ELDW.
i used a flat Kabuki and put it on in circular motions. It looked flawless!
I took a picture and i couldnt tell the difference, if not, the True match looked better!

The next day i used it properly for the first time, it lasted maybe 7 hours then started to look dry and wearing off. I am quite dry at the moment and didnt use my regular BB cream underneath so that may be the cause.

I tryed it again today, Its been on 8 hours and still looks good! Impressed!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Glambarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was great, well at first. When I first applied this I was surprised on how easy it was to blend and how I could build the coverage. It seemed amazing for a drugstore foundation, it was WAY cheaper than my HG foundation, Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. But of course my happiness came to an end. I looked in the mirror and I had turned BRIGHT orange, I am not kidding when I say bright. I looked like Snooki. One thing I have learned about foundation is that even though this oxidized on me doesn't mean it will on you; It depends on your skin. I

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by tianamaepennisi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation, medium coverage with one layer, full with 2. Easiest to build and blend foundation I've ever used, natural satin finish but i use with loreal lumi magique primer to give a more dewy finish. Only problems i have is that 1 it is significantly more expensive in australia than the us (it's around $32) and the fact that you lose so much product because you can't remove the lid to get the rest of it out i feel like i waste about 1/3 of the foundation and at $32 you don't want to waste any of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Super blendableļ¼Œcontain shimmer, I'm in shade W4 golden natural, it is nice yellow tone color when I'm putting on fake tan in summer, the coverage is medium, nice for combination to oily skin, may too dry for me in winter. I'm combination skin type

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by pinkstuff

Why aren't people talking about how this foundation contains shimmer??

After hearing so much hype about this product, I decided to try it. On application, I noticed shimmer/glitter all over my face. On closer inspection of the product, I realized that the foundation was full of shimmer. WHY????

Pros:
Blendable
Good color selection

Cons:
Shimmer galore

I really wanted to like this product, but I cannot overlook the fact that it makes my face look like a disco ball.