December 19, 2014 | 1505 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by MissTish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is no good, the coverage is awful, I get wanting a natural look but you couldn't even see anything on my face, it blends in to the point you can't see it and didn't cover anything. I would never buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lindso0101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this a few years ago and I remember really liking it. It feels so smooth and sheer and has great coverage. It also blends beautifully.
I usto use tons of foundation and cover up, but I now prefer to let my skin be free; it feels much cleaner without it. However, this is a great foundation if you feel like using any!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation had many pros for me, but also many cons. I'll start with the good things about it. First off, I liked the fact that it was one of the only brands that could actually match my skintone, so i wasn't stuck with a foundation line across my jaw everyday. It also blended very well and looked very natural. It did a good job of covering all my blemishes and red blotches, as well as acne scars.
Unfortunately though, the cons outweighed the pros. It didnt last all day, and would rub off very easily. It made my skin slightly oily, and would clog my pores big-time. So in the end, I was stuck with more blemishes because of the foundation.
So because it made my skin look worse without makeup on, i decided to stop using it altogether.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ninnynoddle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does a good job of making my skin all one color (minus acne scarring, which I use another cover-up for). I have very dry skin, and I use a moisturizer first and then put this on. Matches my skin really well and it's one of those foundations that, if you put it on right, truly doesn't look like you're wearing anything. I use it on low-maintenance days. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Lol at all these low ratings! I have oily skin, and this lasted all day on me with no shine or anything. I apply serum, lotion, and primer before applying foundation. Then - here's the important part people seem to neglect - I powder my face to set the foundation (I use Coty Airspun Powder. It's amazing at oil absorbing). It's not hard. More people should try it.
Anyway, about this product. I have it in 405, the lightest shade, and it matches my other foundations I use (L'Oreal True Match in W1 and Maybelline Fit Me in 110). I was a little skeptical of this since drugstore foundations can be hit or miss, but this was quite nice. I like the pump too. Whoever said that the pump always puts out too much, well, not if you only push it down half way. I like it....more low end foundations should have one. The only bad thing about this is that the coverage is light to medium. It is not really build able either. I have some acne scarring to cover up, but if you need serious heavy duty coverage, you may not find that this covers everything on it's own. Overall, this is a nice find. It lasted all day with no shine, was very true to my coloring, has the handy pump, and is readily available at drugstores everywhere. If you are n the mood for a new foundation, or you are a pale person looking for a good match, try this!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok let's cut to the chase if you have oily skin don't even think about getting this! I would put this on my face and less then an hour later my skin is so shiny especially on my T zone. The pump doesn't help at all! Its still ends up messy AND it pumps out way too much at once even though you try your best to pump only a little out. Also this thing needs to be mixed correctly while its in your bottle, on your fingers before you put it on your face, AND when you are actually putting it on!!!! And if you look closely at the body you'll see that there's like red coloring in it too. Which I really don't need since there's already a noticeable reddish undertone that you can see even on my chestnut colored skin. and this gives you no coverage even though I have no acne what so ever I still have 2 scars from past pimples. Would I buy again?? My answer is I wouldn't buy it if it was the LAST foundation in the world even if I had HORRIBLE acne!!! This thing is a HOT MESS!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by makeuprulesgirl

I love this product! It matches my skin tone so well and blends easily. It is a light foundation that covers so well. I love this product and will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jillheartsmakeup

So far, I really LOVE this foundation. I have it in the colour "buff beige". The colour is a lot paler than I am but it blends so nicely that it makes my skin look airbrushed. I think it cost me $13 at shoppers drug mart, maybe even less I can't remember. The coverage is about medium, so if you have uneven skin and bad acne I don't recommend it. The foundation is very lightweight and silky, and just glides onto my skin.
It's very nice packaging - mine is glass, and the bottle is a pump-style. I love this pump foundation because I can control how much I use so that none of the product is wasted. So far I haven't broken out yet, so let's hope that doesn't change.
Overall I give it five lippies because it's inexpensive, has nice packaging, is good quality and lasts throughout the day, and is easy to find when you're out shopping. AMAZING <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've read so many reviews on this product, and they're all different. Some people call it their Holy Grail product, while others say it's horrible, and they'll never buy it again.

I am one of the girls from the second group. It wasn't necessarily horrible, but I don't exactly like it.

For one thing, it doesn't last long. It's usually gone within a few hours. Also, I have very dry skin, so it just accentuates the dry patches on my face.

But it does cover well, since I was just looking for a light coverage type of foundation.

Overall, it's okay, as long as you want your foundation to last a few hours, you don't have dry skin, and you're looking for light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by cSquaredFactotum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is more of a first impressions review, since i only go this a few days ago. i can't say whether it breaks me out badly or anything since it hasn't really had time to yet, but so far, i really like this foundation.
i like that is comes in a super pale shade even though i personally am not that pale. 410 classic ivory matches me /perfectly/. if you are looking for really good coverage, this foundation is not for you. i'd say the coverage is medium at best but since that's all i was looking for, it suits me fine.
i like to use a foundation brush to apply this on my face (and you shouldn't need more than one pump) and then do the final blending with my fingers to get rid of any streak marks. i VERY lightly powder my T-zone, but i like to keep the slight dewy finish it gives me.
i don't recommend this for people with very oily skin as i think it will just enhance that (however, i can apply this over sunscreen as it's fine). staying power is okay, it lasted throughout the school day and seems to stay strong for a long time.
this blends like a dream, it seriously melts into the skin and that combined with the finish makes it a very natural-looking foundation. you'll get people saying your skin looks nice, not people asking you if you're wearing foundation. i will probably repurchase this (and in a darker shade in the summer) unless i find a foundation i like even more.
i think covergirl has some of the best colour selection in the drugstore (SO much better than maybelline).
and of course, we all know how much everyone likes a bottle with a pump.