December 18, 2014 | 1750 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my most absolute favorites among favorites. this smells divine!!! it is a sexy sweet oriental floral with great staying power. it stays close to the skin on me. only those going in for a hug know how incredible i smell. i try to keep as many bottles of this as i can on hand because i love it so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by meropale

Smells very citrusy initially but dries down beautifully to a warm amber floriental, sexy and classy. Lasts a long time. I will buy this soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I smelled it I was shocked - it was so strong that it make me sick. I think the people at the store sprayed too much perfume on the test strip, because some time later I got a small/mini bottle and was pleasant surprised that I really liked it, and it was not strong.
It is fruity, sweet, and has personality.
I think those who are not fond of fruity scents probably won“t like it, but I like the scent, the bottle and the name.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Jazaminax

I have loved this scent from the moment I smelled it a couple of years ago... I am SO upset that it has been discontinued but am already stocking up via Ebay and such.

This has a spicy yet sweet smell... I always get many, many compliments whenever I wear it and ironically (but gladly) have never bumped into anyone else who has even heard of it. It lasts for hours and I usually just spray one or two shots around my neck. A bottle also lasts a while, as it is more of a nice night fragrance as opposed to every-day.

I know that all things smell different on different people anyway, but I am still hoping to meet someone else wearing this so I can get an idea of how it smells on another.

To get a sense of my fragrance style, I LOVE my amor amor, but also wear Amber Romance from VS at night, and Armani Code. I happened to LOVE Alien but my boyfriend wasn't a big fan, so no purchase there. I think I just liked how unique it smelled- I never smelled anything like it.

During the day I mainly wear just body lotion or spray, like Dancing Waters from B&BW, Heavenly from VS, or Armani Code is even pleasant enough for day.

I have worn Amor Amor during the day, but feel it is more appropriate for night. That, and it is fairly expensive, so I wouldn't want to waste the good stuff for simply running errands. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 3:40:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Perhaps I'm biased, because this is a perfume I was wearing when I went through a lot of firsts in my life, but I can't get enough of amor amor. It's one of my all time favorite fragrances. It starts off tarty and fruity, then mellows down to be musky and woody. Just gorgeous. On my skin it's well-balanced and very alluring. Unlike a lot of recent fragrances, this one definitely has personality. I get compliments from both men and women. It has a flirty, seductive, romantic feel so the advertising and packaging represent it well. I give the bottle points for creativity, but I'd honestly prefer a cap. I've been wearing this since it came out and have gone through who knows how many bottles. I'll happily continue to repurchase. This can be found for good prices online and in stores like TJ Maxx, so shop around!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by WinnieQBear

Hmm...don't know why ppl are saying that it's cheap...but o well. Back in Canada it was $16 a bottle but here is USA it's 45$ for the same size!!!...
Well, I liked this ages ago but have never brought it. In my memory it smelled amazing. It's a bold perfume and not in a bad way but it will get you noticed.
I will buy it in Canada but not here. (^_^)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by tayenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

"Sickening" was never more fitting a description! I cannot imagine why I thought (for about 20 minutes, once upon a time) that I'd actually want to have this perfume. I caught myself in time and never purchased it, but had many unfortunate encounters with women who had. It nauseates me, and I do mean it quite literally. Actually took an unconscious step back from someone who wore it - was rather embarrassing! And on top of all, it just smells cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 4:52:00 AM More reviews by lewky

I absolutely LOVE this. I've been wearing this for 2 years now and have never gotten sick of it. Almost everyday I wear this to work and I get compliments on the scent all the time. Very floral/musky. I wear it so much my friends are starting to love this as well. The only bad thing is the packaging as there is not a cap, which make it hard to travel. And the little grenade pull thing catches my long hair at least once a week. Ouch.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Glamorous_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i own a LOT of perfumes but this is by far my favorite. Its sexy fruity, just perfect and one of a kind. Its very seductive and sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by cazs

I LOVE this perfume. i got hooked on it after buying something in sephora paris and they were giving out these little perfume minis as a GWP. ive ended up buying 2 or 3 perfumes after recieving these lillte samples from them grr, its a good marketing technique 4 them i guess. its a fruity kind of frgrance, its quite a heavy perfume i suppose. i keep it for evening and the like. it comes in a little red bottle with silver script on the side. the price is good, cheaper than most id say, 30ml for £18ish normally. the number of compliments u get with this is fantastic, pple come up to u all the time saying o u smell yummy, so good, what r u wearing? in fact ive stopped telling pple what it is now hee hee, pple kept going out buying it 4 themselves and smellin like me all the time. ;-) Definately my all-time fave perfume (and its fair to say i have a fair few)!!