December 20, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MishalS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow has been my favorite for the past 3 years and it's been used every single day of my life. No joke. For my NC30-35 skin tone, this is the perfect highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone. Its extremely pigmented with a beautiful metallic sheen (NOT glitter) and extremely smooth. I have tried to dupe this many times but haven't been very successful.

The only and I think biggest con to this eyeshadow is the packaging. I always buy the full size and each time, the only reason I go back and buy another one is because it shatters. I have had to buy the full size eyeshadow 5 times because it would shatter into a million pieces even at the slightest touch. This is very irritating and a waste of money! I hope Urban Decay changes this asap because the packaging is complete crap. For a $17 eyeshadow, the packaging should not be made from cheat plastic that breaks constantly. Other than that, the product itself gets 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Trimorphekate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Got this colour in the Naked Palette (yes, I've found it ;)
Try it on cheeks as highlighter: so cool.
Perfectly ordinary shade, a kind of passe-par-tout.
Great quality texture: velvety and well pigmented, as always for Urban Decay eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This may very well be my #1 favourite shadow of all time.
I use it on my lid as it brightens the skin and makes me look more awake. The nice thing is that its only slightly lighter than my skin so it doesn't look harsh or white/tacky/cheap on my lid.
You can put literally anything in the crease or outer corner with this shade on your lid. It's just a beautiful, cool light champagne.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mrosen3030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color was part of a palette that I bought recently, and is by far the best color in the bunch. I will definitely re-purchase this color separately. Love the color, the pigment, the texture...everything. Excellent stuff. Wish I would have discovered UD sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

This is such a beautiful color. It works great as a highlight but it also looks wonderful as an all over lid color. I have it in the naked palette and I would definitely repurchase it on its own. It is stunning, amazing quality and very pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in my Naked palette and it's one of my favorite shades in the palette. It's just so pretty! It's also one of the shades that doesn't pull extremely warm on me, so it's very flattering and I can see it working for many different skin tones.
Looking at it in the pan I expect it to be a glitter bomb but I think it's more shimmery. If I want it to be noticeably shimmery I wear it on its own, but if I wear it over Wet 'n Wild Brulee very lightly it gives just a hint of shimmer.
The formula is spot-on, easy to blend and lasts well (I use UD Primer Potion anyway), it's a wonderful shadow. When/If the pan in my Naked palette runs out, I'd buy this shadow again in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sin is such a pretty colour, but on my NC25 skin, it shows up mainly as shimmer with a cool pinky peach undertone. I definitely prefer MAC All That Glitters and would recommend this one to warmer skin tones, whereas I would recommend UD Sin to cooler skin tones. Just be warmed that its very shimmery (but I do not experience fallout) if shimmer is not your thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this color. I got it in my Naked palette, and this is one of the only ones that I would repurchase on it's own. Just a really nice, light neutral color to have, and it looks so pretty on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

As with all UD eyeshadows, this applies smoothly, and stays all day without creasing over my UDPP, i use this in an everyday look I do sometimes, and love that with a little smudging of some darker colors, its so easily transferrable to a night look. Its not my favorite color UD makes, but that is just because of my skin tone and personal tastes, the quality is Top Notch.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by srelliott214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every girl should own this eye shaddow.

I use it to sweep over my entire eye sometimes, just for a subtle shimmer. or sometimes i'll just use it on my brow, or maybe on top of a solid color on my lids. I also put it in the bottom corner of my eyes....it's so fun and easy. It stays on, and can be worn with any color.