April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in my Naked palette and it's one of my favorite shades in the palette. It's just so pretty! It's also one of the shades that doesn't pull extremely warm on me, so it's very flattering and I can see it working for many different skin tones.
Looking at it in the pan I expect it to be a glitter bomb but I think it's more shimmery. If I want it to be noticeably shimmery I wear it on its own, but if I wear it over Wet 'n Wild Brulee very lightly it gives just a hint of shimmer.
The formula is spot-on, easy to blend and lasts well (I use UD Primer Potion anyway), it's a wonderful shadow. When/If the pan in my Naked palette runs out, I'd buy this shadow again in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sin is such a pretty colour, but on my NC25 skin, it shows up mainly as shimmer with a cool pinky peach undertone. I definitely prefer MAC All That Glitters and would recommend this one to warmer skin tones, whereas I would recommend UD Sin to cooler skin tones. Just be warmed that its very shimmery (but I do not experience fallout) if shimmer is not your thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this color. I got it in my Naked palette, and this is one of the only ones that I would repurchase on it's own. Just a really nice, light neutral color to have, and it looks so pretty on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

As with all UD eyeshadows, this applies smoothly, and stays all day without creasing over my UDPP, i use this in an everyday look I do sometimes, and love that with a little smudging of some darker colors, its so easily transferrable to a night look. Its not my favorite color UD makes, but that is just because of my skin tone and personal tastes, the quality is Top Notch.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by srelliott214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every girl should own this eye shaddow.

I use it to sweep over my entire eye sometimes, just for a subtle shimmer. or sometimes i'll just use it on my brow, or maybe on top of a solid color on my lids. I also put it in the bottom corner of my eyes....it's so fun and easy. It stays on, and can be worn with any color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

I've really only ever used this eyeshadow right on the brow bone as a highlighter. However, I love how it glides on and has a nice pearly, sheen. It possesses just enough sheen that it catches your eye and highlights in just the right away. It has just the slightest bit of pink but not too much. In fact, this shadow is such a necessity for me that when I bought UD's Naked palette, I didn't mind having it included in there so that now I have my single pot of Sin and my palette Sin. I could easily use this shadow on the lid as well, but because it's such a staple on my brow bone, I like to mix it up a bit and make the eyelid a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shimmery, peachy eye shadow. Very nice for a natural, classy day time look. I use this all over the lid with a light matte brown in the crease and BAM so beautiful. I recommend all of Urban Decay's eye shadows and Sin is definitely one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another great shadow from UD. It's a beautiful shimmery bronze color. Pigmentation is a little light but with a primer it looks great, Goes great on the lid paired with smog on the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sin is a very creamy eyeshadow. The shade itself is of different variations of colors such as peach/pink/beige/white. It casts a different shadow depending on the shade of your skin tone. As a highlighter it is magnificent, bold and it shows up well. I recieved it in my naked palette but will be purchasing/swapping for another one when I run out. It is by far my favorite highlight as of yet. It is a simple everyday color than can be worn with any color eyeshadow. Very diverse =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this shadow almost every day, because it's the perfect shimmery, peachy nude for my pale, yellow-toned skin. It brings out the blue in my eyes and brightens the face. Paired with a bit of mascara on the upper lash line, I truly think this shadow makes the natural look seem fresh, dewy and pretty. Nice, too, with a red lip.
I adore the texture of Urban Decay shadows (at least, the non-glittery ones) and this glides on like butter and covers incredibly well. No irritation on my sensitive skin.
I am bowled over by this shadow - one of my top three Urban Decay shades.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No