BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 5/27/2010 7:22:00 AM

Its a fairly decent product and it does seem to brighten up the baggy bits but not the best product ever! I would probably buy it again because it will last ages and ages i think! deffo worth buying it on ebay tho ;) got it at over half the price at just 4.00 :D

on 5/17/2010 9:24:00 PM

I bought Benefit's Ooh La Lift in hopes of brightening my undereye area. I don't have dark circles, but I do have a bit of a shadow effect that needs a little brightening.

I do see a slight difference, but not enough. I see a slight bit of shimmer when I apply it under my eyes - but if I put it on top of my foundation, it's hard to blend. Under my foundation, it disappears.

I think the price is a little high, especially for the claims this product makes. I like the doefoot applicator and it does seem moisturizing, but in my opinion it just doesn't live up. I won't buy this again.

on 5/11/2010 12:35:00 PM

This feels like a huge gimmick to me. Yes I did see a lifting/lightening effect when swatched on the back of my hand. However, on my undereye areas, it did nothing - trust me, I looked for it. I think this is definitely not a work-alone product. It may enhance the lightness of the undereye area slightly IF you don't have any darkness there AND have concealed and lightened it with other products already. Although it felt pretty moisturizing and is thus less likely to cause dry cakiness, I'd rather use as few products as possible for my undereye area. For around 35 CDN, this is not worth it to me.

on 5/10/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

oh la baloney.

this product does nothing except I use it to clean up any stray ES or product before I start the corrector/concealer application.

another pffft

on 5/10/2010 2:30:00 PM

I think this is really good, no idea why everyone else doesn't like it. I do have very fair skin, and most days have quite bad dark circles under my eyes. I use studio finish concealer over the top and it works wonders. I would recommend :) Plus! Handy packaging!

on 5/9/2010 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I looove this product. It conceals nothing, seriously! But I use it as a primer under my concealer and the worst concealer doesnt cake, wont settle into the lines, look natural and stays put all day! Every Cocealer settles into my fine lines without it and makes my 30 year old eyes look like Im 45. Use a tiny amount under each eye and dab it in with your finger. Let it dry for a minute and use your concealer. I use it for almost a year now and Im still on my first bottle. You will save money with it, cause you dont have to spend much on concealers.

on 5/9/2010 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

on 5/3/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

really agree with most of the reviews in this page about this product, this oh lala really does nothing, it even made my undereye circle look more obvious because of its "brightener: effect, the colour is too light, doesnt do anything, honestly i got this product from a free freebies from a magazine, so it didnt really cost me much because i only paid $6 for the magazine and this free ohlala lift. haha

This did nothing for me... if anything, it made me look like i had worst dark circles than i really did!!! ugh. luckily it came as a gwp with a magazine!!

a sweep of shiseido's luminizing face powder in the white (wt905) works 1000 times better on my face to brighten up the eye area.

on 4/28/2010 1:19:00 AM

Another BeneFit product that doesn't live up to its name. It does have a slight temporary cooling effect, but develops a pink blotchy residue even with light application, and didn't do much otherwise.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products