August 22, 2014 | 1754 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by JenniferWild

I think this is really good, no idea why everyone else doesn't like it. I do have very fair skin, and most days have quite bad dark circles under my eyes. I use studio finish concealer over the top and it works wonders. I would recommend :) Plus! Handy packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Alice123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this product. It conceals nothing, seriously! But I use it as a primer under my concealer and the worst concealer doesnt cake, wont settle into the lines, look natural and stays put all day! Every Cocealer settles into my fine lines without it and makes my 30 year old eyes look like Im 45. Use a tiny amount under each eye and dab it in with your finger. Let it dry for a minute and use your concealer. I use it for almost a year now and Im still on my first bottle. You will save money with it, cause you dont have to spend much on concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Alice123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by springtea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

really agree with most of the reviews in this page about this product, this oh lala really does nothing, it even made my undereye circle look more obvious because of its "brightener: effect, the colour is too light, doesnt do anything, honestly i got this product from a free freebies from a magazine, so it didnt really cost me much because i only paid $6 for the magazine and this free ohlala lift. haha

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did nothing for me... if anything, it made me look like i had worst dark circles than i really did!!! ugh. luckily it came as a gwp with a magazine!!

a sweep of shiseido's luminizing face powder in the white (wt905) works 1000 times better on my face to brighten up the eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Rina7

Another BeneFit product that doesn't live up to its name. It does have a slight temporary cooling effect, but develops a pink blotchy residue even with light application, and didn't do much otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by samcasso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't use this for its intended purpose. To be quite honest, I don't really understand its intended purpose. It seems like applying this on my dark circles wouldn't do a thing. I use Bobbi Brown Corrector for that with much success.

That said, I use this as a cheekbone highlighter, and I think it's pretty great. I prefer my Nars The Multiple in Copacabana for my fair (with pink undertones) skin, however, this is a lot more foolproof. It doesn't have glitter, so I can dab it on my cheek bones and not worry about my fingers being sparkled messes. It's impossible to apply too much or blend poorly which happens to me often with Copacabana. However, because the consistency of Ooh La Lift is pretty runny, it can dry a little stiff if you apply too much.

I use this for my brow bone as well, however, Benefit's eye bright works just as well, if not better, for this purpose (and others). The cost is steep, but I like its multi-purpose quality which is why I gave it four lippies. However, I don't intend to repurchase. I'll stick with eye bright and my multiple.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

this came in a benefit kit i bought and i had no use for it.Would never pay $$$ for this. Skip it if you're curious!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by FeliciaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am pretty sure that this product did nothing. Like literally nothing. I used most of it just to use it, but all it did was add product to my face. No "lift" was experienced, no coverage or color was detected with my skintone (I am NC37) and no brightening. I mean, it didn't do anything bad, no cakey-ness, no skin reactions or anything, but it just did...nothing. Honestly, did like a person test out this product to see if it worked before they released it? Anywhoo, pretty expensive for a product that does nothing, but i guess any amount of money is too expensive for something that does nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by graycelou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I gave this a 5 on price because it was a waste of $22..
This product does nothing really...
I'm not sure who came up with it.. just a useless step in one's routine