August 23, 2014 | 1141 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by hitchhiker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't understand all the raves for this product. The only good thing about it is it's cheap. I bought two colors because it was so cheap. The lighter of the colors (the lightest shade offered) didn't show up on me at all, and I'm pretty pale. The darker shade I purchased was ORANGE on me. The texture was OK, but the packaging was really crappy. None of that matters when the color is so bad though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 8:00:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

I have this in light and I find it to be one of the better powder bronzers on the market at any price-point. It is sheer, matte and relatively natural looking when applied lightly and blended well. My favorite bronzer look is a little of this and a tad of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess. I find the two work together to make the perfect color combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sscc8220

Absolutely wonderful product. I looked on here for suggestions and once again, MUA has it! :) As mentioned before, the brush isn't great. WHO CARES?! Most of us have a nice powder brush to use anyway. Plus, for the price, you can throw the brush away and not feel guilty.
It blends wonderfully and gives a beautiful glow. I have been using it for a month and a half with great results.
I have been going to the tanning bed and needed a darker color, so I bought the new trio thing today. We'll see how it works. It was only a dollar more. I bought the medium color of the regular one as well just in case.
So, 5 stars for this product. It's cheap and works wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by helenmelon

I liked these :) pretty beautiful shade, no shimmer, very natural. I have this in both the light and dark shades. Very cheap but high quality. Threw out the brushes cause they're crap but otherwise wow. The lighter one didn't show much on me though. The darker one was nice. I'd repurchase but I rarely use bronzer so that won't be anytime soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Lucrecia

I wanted to find a perfect bronzer for the upcoming summer and was thinking of Guerlain, MAC or NARS. I checked their reviews and saw that somebody actually recommended Wet'n'Wild as well. I was skeptical about this bronzer since I didn't think that a bronzer this cheap can be wonderful. I was wrong! I am NC 20 and got this in medium/dark. It looks very dark in the pan but the product itself is not very pigmented and goes on lightly. This gives the opportunity for people with fairer skin to build up the desired intensity. Although I can see some sparkles in the pan but on your face it's matte. The colour is true bronze-brown that lights up my complexion....not red/orange. It stays put as well as I didn't have to touch up. This looks gorgeous when paired with Estee Lauder Lipstick in Sugar Honey which is a bronze colour as well. I'm very happy with this product and will continue to purchase this little gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by justanotherjenn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This cost me $2.49 and it's one of the best m/u items I have. Wet & Wild sure has come a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by aesynia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bronzer is so dirt cheap, I love it! I got it in light/medium and find it to be the perfect match. It is very sheer, and since I'm kind of clueless when it comes to application, that was a big help. There is NO SHIMMER! The brush that comes with this is, of course, useless, but no biggie if you've got something better to use. The only points I take off are for the cheap packaging (but what do you expect). The cover is very flimsy so I would advise against bringing this around for touch ups unless you depot it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2006 5:34:00 PM More reviews by vietgurlisa

Okay, with all the raves on MUA I was totally suckered into buying this. It was only 2.99 tho, so wut the hell!! I would also say this isn't really a bronzer, but an excellent highlighter. Just use with a light touch, it definitely brightens you up, and is way better than the revlon skinlights. I can't believe I actually bought something wet n wild either. I always use a lot of drugstore brands, but we all consider that WnW brand is more of a cheap teeny bopper brand. Well I guess they're changing. or maybe MUA just helped me see thru the awful tacky packaging. Great proudct for an asian girl that's never tried any bronzer blush b4! So cheap it's worth a try ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by discolite

This product is definitely worth a try because it is so cheap and so good. The packaging isn't the best but the color and texture is perfect! I use the darker shade: the color is a deep matte brown bronze. I am half Filipino and this bronzer gives my medium Asian skintone the color that I would get were I to have a 'real' tan.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hejida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have really fair skin and I got the lightest shade, and it's SO dark on my skin. Maybe they should make alighter shade called 'light' because the lighest shade is 'light/medium'