April 20, 2014 | 1903 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite of the Philosophy 3-in-1s. It smells heavenly and has tons of luxurious lather. It is pretty moisturizing as well.

The bottles on these are also very cute, with the recipe for the food it smells like on the front. I haven't actually tired the recipe for this one though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my shower staple! Out of all the Philosophy shower gels, this is my favorite by far. It has a very authentic cinnabon smell. Love it! I use it as body wash only because it's very drying if I use it as a shampoo and it's a terrible bubble bath. I wish it was a little more moisturizing but if I'm very dry, I mix it on my pouf with somethig else. The smell makes up for any faults the formula has! It is heavenly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best, most delicious cinnamon bun fragrance I have ever come across. To me, it smells exactly like the real thing- soft, steaming cinnamon buns fresh from the oven, drizzled with smooth cream cheese frosting. The wash itself is just as satisfying- rich, creamy, frosting-like. It produces this lovely, thick lather that somehow manages to leave you feeling clean and soft, yet still smelling subtly of cinnamon buns. And although I wouldn't use this as my regular shampoo, I have used it on my hair a few times, and it didn't leave it feeling stripped and dry, which was a pleasant surprise. This is a fantastic product, and I would definately repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2007 11:13:00 PM More reviews by fabuloust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How fun! I leave the shower feeling totally clean (body and hair) and smell like a cinnabon! These shower gels make the best gifts as well...i always get these as VonMaur department store because they have the best selection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ritapita09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really enjoyed using this product, it was soo much fun and I loved how the smell lasted pretty well and how the scent filled my bathroom after every shower. My only gripe with this product is how it is pretty expensive for essentially a body wash. That's the only reason why I haven't repurchased this or any of the other 3 in 1 Philosophy products recently.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by dwenn1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell and so do the kids. It's more of a fall/winter fragrance but very yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Kin22

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a yummy way to wake up in the morning, and we use it mainly in the winter. It's a recurring Christmas gift for everyone on our list, and people really look forward to getting it. Some reviewers are disappointed that the scent doesn't last, but this isn't a perfume. It's meant to be enjoyed as a shower/bath product, but not as an all-day fragrance. It's lovely and indulgent for what it is. To me, it smells like warm cinnamon rolls, and since I rarely eat sweets for breakfast, it's a nice way to enjoy the fragrance without ingesting the calories! It's a bit pricey, but we usually wash once with another shower gel and then use a dab of the Cin Buns as a final wash, just to enjoy the creaminess and the yummy scent. Lasts longer this way. We don't use it on our hair, since we like other products for specific hair care issues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lba619

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!!! I have the one that is shampoo/conditioner/shower gel. This is a very thick, rich product that smells heavenly! It leaves my hair soft and body smelling sweet. Definately buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2007 6:09:00 PM More reviews by IssyLM

I SO wanted to love this product but I was incredibly disappointed! I got it mail order and ERGHHHHHHHHH the smell!! I thought I'd love it, but really to me it smells awful. I used it once and it's been sitting in the bathroom ever since. An expensive mistake :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

I can't even explain how wonderful this smells. It's divine. Even my boyfriend has admitted to using it on occasion because he loves the smell so much. I haven't tried using this as a shampoo (I have highlighted hair so I think it might be a bad idea) but as a body wash, it's fine. Not particularly moisturizing, but not drying either. The lather feels creamy and soft. I had a hard time spending $16 on body wash, but in the end it's totally worth it. Can't wait to try more Philosophy scents.