Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Okay, I needed a new shower gel, and from the reviews, It sounded like something I would like. Plus, I love Philosophy. Well, I tried it, and I love, love, love it!! Even my husband and 4-year old son use it. I use it as the shampoo for my son and it makes his hair so soft and cinnamonny. It lathers so well, and I can shave with it by only using just a tiny bit. I've paired it with Origins Ginger Souffle body cream and sometimes Origins Orange and Cardomon lotion. It's all so fall"ish"!

on 9/2/2007 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells just like cinnamon buns! Cinnamon buns was my favorite philosophy 3-in-1 until red velvet cake came out. Even though it has fallen to my second favorite, I still love cinnamon buns and plan to use it every fall. For me, nothing says fall like taking a bath with cinnamon buns then layering on bath and body works sweet cinnamon pumpkin lotion.

on 9/1/2007 12:04:00 AM

LOVE it!!! Well, I'll be honest.. at first I wasnt sure how I felt about it, the scent is very strong when lathering - and it foams up nice - no need to use very much... but after using it the second time - whoa, I was hooked.. just like everyone else says, the scent doesnt stay with you once you dry off - but, your skin smells clean, and sometimes, if you really give it a wiff - you can catch a slight cinnamon scent. Its awesome, buy it - you will feel luxurious and pampered!

on 8/19/2007 6:05:00 PM

I love this body wash. It's expensive so I was going to stop using it, but I justify it because I don't have to use much because it lathers so well. I just absolutely love the scent. I can't stand flowery scents and I'm really tired of fruit, and the cinnamon is perfect for waking me up in the morning. Plus the scent doesn't seem to stick to my skin all day, which I like, but can probably be a negative for others. I can even use it instead of shave gel, which I do when I travel so I don't have to pack so much stuff. It's also great as a bubble bath. I really want to like Philosophy products, but this and Purity are the only ones that I repeatedly buy. I buy the big size and keep refilling my smaller 8 oz. bottle. I do that with the Purity as well, since the bigger bottles seem more flimsy, and then I have more room on my shower shelf.

on 8/2/2007 10:03:00 PM

This is my favorite of the Philosophy 3-in-1s. It smells heavenly and has tons of luxurious lather. It is pretty moisturizing as well.

The bottles on these are also very cute, with the recipe for the food it smells like on the front. I haven't actually tired the recipe for this one though.

on 7/26/2007 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my shower staple! Out of all the Philosophy shower gels, this is my favorite by far. It has a very authentic cinnabon smell. Love it! I use it as body wash only because it's very drying if I use it as a shampoo and it's a terrible bubble bath. I wish it was a little more moisturizing but if I'm very dry, I mix it on my pouf with somethig else. The smell makes up for any faults the formula has! It is heavenly!

on 7/24/2007 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best, most delicious cinnamon bun fragrance I have ever come across. To me, it smells exactly like the real thing- soft, steaming cinnamon buns fresh from the oven, drizzled with smooth cream cheese frosting. The wash itself is just as satisfying- rich, creamy, frosting-like. It produces this lovely, thick lather that somehow manages to leave you feeling clean and soft, yet still smelling subtly of cinnamon buns. And although I wouldn't use this as my regular shampoo, I have used it on my hair a few times, and it didn't leave it feeling stripped and dry, which was a pleasant surprise. This is a fantastic product, and I would definately repurchase it.

on 7/14/2007 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

How fun! I leave the shower feeling totally clean (body and hair) and smell like a cinnabon! These shower gels make the best gifts as well...i always get these as VonMaur department store because they have the best selection.

on 7/10/2007 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoyed using this product, it was soo much fun and I loved how the smell lasted pretty well and how the scent filled my bathroom after every shower. My only gripe with this product is how it is pretty expensive for essentially a body wash. That's the only reason why I haven't repurchased this or any of the other 3 in 1 Philosophy products recently.

on 6/29/2007 9:56:00 PM

I love the smell and so do the kids. It's more of a fall/winter fragrance but very yummy.