October 2, 2014 | 938 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Jingyi1503

I decided to try on this product when i saw the commercial on tv.
I admitted that I can really apply the mascara on the lashes at both corners of my eyes as it has a very thin brush.
However it does not add length and volume to my lashes.
It has just created a VERY normal lashes as those who have long lashes without wearing mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This isn't bad I like the brush how it is very small it applies mascara even in the little corner which no other mascara could go. I just don't like that it doesn't make your lashes thick. Good for a natural look. Here in TX we love our hair and lashes big!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Catbelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My go-to mascara. LOVE it, love the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by marmalade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this on my bottom lashes. Using Latisse I find that I don't really need to lengthen my lashes and using my usual Full n Soft on the bottom often = smudging later in the day. Using this and the remarkable little brush, allows a coat to color my lighter lashes without going overboard. I also use this mascara for a more natural look all around.

Even before Latisse came into my life I found that this was one of my more favorite mascaras. I never understood the hype about the "iconic" Great Lash - for me it's been Full n Soft & Lash Discovery.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by hoangkhanh

i used this occasionally when i want a natural look. it separates your lashes and doesnt smudge. and yes the tiny brush really helps you reach to every lash. however if you want a dramatic look i wouldn't recommend you this because it does almost nothing for the length and volume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

How cute is this tiny little brush?! I love it,but this product really needs some work done to it. It works really good for the bottom lashes and those nagging corner lashes that always fight with me.So far no clumps or smudges,but what needs to be worked on is the formula.It's somewhat drying and I really have to press the wand to the base of my lashes and wiggle the brush like crazy to get any of the mascara on my lashes.It's just "okay" at leangthening my lashes.I think Lash Stiletto did a better job for length

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this, especially the small wand. I think this is really good and buildable. I won't re-purchase just b/c tubing mascaras are the only ones that don't run or smudge on me, but if that's not a problem for you, I recommend it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister reckons this is the holy grail of all mascaras. I personally can't see the use in such a tiny brush. Sure it can "discover" all your lashes (especially on Asian eyes with sparse lashes), but I don't have 15 min spare time in the morning to stand in front of the bathroom mirror "discovering" lashes whilst I'm running late for work. Full n Soft does the job in 2 strokes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

Used it in the past and have found myself going back to it time and time again.
I'm one of those people who gets smudges everywhere when applying mascara, but with this little wand I'm smudge free! It separates every single upper and lower lash and makes them look nice and long. I only wish they made the waterproof version in brown too! If you're looking for lush, full lashes you might want something different, but if you're looking for separation and volume, give it a shot.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by IzzeRamen

I was not very impressed by this mascara. Although it was able to reach the hard to reach ones near the inner corners of my eye, the mascara actually made them look very awkward and out of place. Then, for the entire day, my eyes were being irritated by my own lashes poking me. However, it did give those lashes good length. Also I wouldn't purchase this again because it kind of expensive for something that I would only use for my inner corners of my eyes.