Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

on 6/16/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think I have short eyelashes and am petite so my eyes aren't very big. That being said, this product is one of my favorites! The wand is small so I can get into my corners and do my lower lash area without getting mascara all over the place and it picks up even my shortest lashes to create length. It doesn't flake and washes off easily at the end of the day. I definitely am not disappointed with this product! I have been experimenting with other mascaras to try to get volume but always make sure to have this on hand if those don't work out (which haven't so far). I love this product!

on 6/15/2010 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I remember I tried this years ago- it was targeted towards the Asian women with sparse lashes. I fit the bill so I picked this up and gave it a go. I have sensitive eyes and thought the formula didnt irritate my eyes, it didnt do much for my lashes either. Doesnt give much volume, curl or anything like that but then again, it wasnt designed to do so. The smaller brush does come handy to reach the shorter lashes so thats a plus. Overall, I wouldnt repurchase.

on 6/14/2010 9:30:00 PM

Does exactly what it says it will! With this mascara, I can avoid making a mess of the rest of my face without those huge brushes in small corners. It didn't give me the volume or length I was looking for.

on 6/13/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think it added length, but not much volume. Good at getting hard to reach lashes. Coverage is not very thick.

on 6/6/2010 4:27:00 PM

I use this as a bottom lash mascara. Lots of women have tearing and use a regular mascara on top lashes and waterproof on the bottom. It does not flake or smudge and the small brush is great for getting those little bottom corner lashes.....

on 6/2/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- Did not smudge
- Did not clump
- Easy to use wand
- Gave volume

Cons:
- Did not lengthen
- Did not curl as well

Overall:
This was my very first mascara. Back then I had very short stumpy lashes, so this gave me volume but not the length. It was waterproof, and smudge proof, which was handy because I use to rub my eyes a lot when I first started wearing makeup.

on 5/11/2010 1:38:00 PM

i love this mascara for when im too lazy to do my makeup. usually i like the thick long lashes but when i have no time this is the mascara i go to. the wand is so cute, and it gets into my "hard to get" areas nicely. it also does not clump or flake which is another plus. however, it does not lengthen or thicken very good. its more for people who like the natural look. its a good mascara though. just not for thickening and lengthening lashes.

on 5/10/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love the small brush, can really get into the base of your lashes but doesn't deliver when it comes to separating or volumizing

on 4/28/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

i really like this mascara a lot as it proves what it says. What i mean by this is that i noticed it lengthened my asian lashes alott and the mini brush was helpful because i could get he small short lashes i had. When i kept using this product, even after i fully removed all the mascara using eye make up remover and a cleanser, my lashes were longer than they were before! one thing i didn't like was that it clumps alittle. this was my very first mascara and it was worth purchasing (: the only reason why i wouldn't repurchase is because i like trying new mascaras

on 4/25/2010 8:28:00 AM

Good if you're looking for a smaller brush that's easier to maneuver in covering every lash. If you're the type of person who always smudges mascara on your upper/lower eyelid trying to coat your lashes with a chunky, awkward brush, this mascara may be for you. It doesn't really provide volume or maintain curl very well but it lengthens and feels light on the eyes. I wouldn't recommend it for Asian eyelashes since we want a mascara that keeps our straight down eyelashes curled. Not a mascara for you if you want that dramatic look.