Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

on 6/6/2010 4:27:00 PM

I use this as a bottom lash mascara. Lots of women have tearing and use a regular mascara on top lashes and waterproof on the bottom. It does not flake or smudge and the small brush is great for getting those little bottom corner lashes.....

on 6/2/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- Did not smudge
- Did not clump
- Easy to use wand
- Gave volume

Cons:
- Did not lengthen
- Did not curl as well

Overall:
This was my very first mascara. Back then I had very short stumpy lashes, so this gave me volume but not the length. It was waterproof, and smudge proof, which was handy because I use to rub my eyes a lot when I first started wearing makeup.

on 5/11/2010 1:38:00 PM

i love this mascara for when im too lazy to do my makeup. usually i like the thick long lashes but when i have no time this is the mascara i go to. the wand is so cute, and it gets into my "hard to get" areas nicely. it also does not clump or flake which is another plus. however, it does not lengthen or thicken very good. its more for people who like the natural look. its a good mascara though. just not for thickening and lengthening lashes.

on 5/10/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love the small brush, can really get into the base of your lashes but doesn't deliver when it comes to separating or volumizing

on 4/28/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

i really like this mascara a lot as it proves what it says. What i mean by this is that i noticed it lengthened my asian lashes alott and the mini brush was helpful because i could get he small short lashes i had. When i kept using this product, even after i fully removed all the mascara using eye make up remover and a cleanser, my lashes were longer than they were before! one thing i didn't like was that it clumps alittle. this was my very first mascara and it was worth purchasing (: the only reason why i wouldn't repurchase is because i like trying new mascaras

on 4/25/2010 8:28:00 AM

Good if you're looking for a smaller brush that's easier to maneuver in covering every lash. If you're the type of person who always smudges mascara on your upper/lower eyelid trying to coat your lashes with a chunky, awkward brush, this mascara may be for you. It doesn't really provide volume or maintain curl very well but it lengthens and feels light on the eyes. I wouldn't recommend it for Asian eyelashes since we want a mascara that keeps our straight down eyelashes curled. Not a mascara for you if you want that dramatic look.

on 4/19/2010 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The worst money I've spent on mascara. This mascara came dry? As in I did not even know if there were any product on the wand, no matter how many coats, my stubby lashes looked bare. Save your $5 and buy two Apple mascaras.

on 4/16/2010 11:33:00 AM

I decided to try on this product when i saw the commercial on tv.
I admitted that I can really apply the mascara on the lashes at both corners of my eyes as it has a very thin brush.
However it does not add length and volume to my lashes.
It has just created a VERY normal lashes as those who have long lashes without wearing mascara.

on 4/8/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't bad I like the brush how it is very small it applies mascara even in the little corner which no other mascara could go. I just don't like that it doesn't make your lashes thick. Good for a natural look. Here in TX we love our hair and lashes big!!

on 4/2/2010 4:01:00 PM

My go-to mascara. LOVE it, love the brush.