April 24, 2014 | 1900 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this, especially the small wand. I think this is really good and buildable. I won't re-purchase just b/c tubing mascaras are the only ones that don't run or smudge on me, but if that's not a problem for you, I recommend it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister reckons this is the holy grail of all mascaras. I personally can't see the use in such a tiny brush. Sure it can "discover" all your lashes (especially on Asian eyes with sparse lashes), but I don't have 15 min spare time in the morning to stand in front of the bathroom mirror "discovering" lashes whilst I'm running late for work. Full n Soft does the job in 2 strokes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

Used it in the past and have found myself going back to it time and time again.
I'm one of those people who gets smudges everywhere when applying mascara, but with this little wand I'm smudge free! It separates every single upper and lower lash and makes them look nice and long. I only wish they made the waterproof version in brown too! If you're looking for lush, full lashes you might want something different, but if you're looking for separation and volume, give it a shot.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by IzzeRamen

I was not very impressed by this mascara. Although it was able to reach the hard to reach ones near the inner corners of my eye, the mascara actually made them look very awkward and out of place. Then, for the entire day, my eyes were being irritated by my own lashes poking me. However, it did give those lashes good length. Also I wouldn't purchase this again because it kind of expensive for something that I would only use for my inner corners of my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

I was lucky enough to receive this mascara from a Maybelline giveaway and I love it. I'm not sure it's still available in Australia, I haven't seen it anywhere in a long time, which is so disappointing.
The thing I love the most probably is the thin brush. It gets to every lash, which the brushes of my other mascaras don't do. Because of this, it's also fantastic for the bottom lashes, the chances of getting mascara under your eye (or on your eyelid/brow bone which happens to me sometimes with other mascaras) is minimal! It's fairly quick drying too.
The reviewer below me mentioned it isn't volumising, and I have to agree. But it lengthens and separates like you wouldn't believe! It also doesn't clump, which is a bonus.
I apply roughly two coats, and it just seems to enhance my lashes, they still look natural, and not like I've put a ton of mascara on them. I'd like to thank the brush/formula/whatever it is(!) separating the lashes for this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

Works well for lower lashes but is not a volumne mascara. I would not recommend it for anything but lower lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by glamshamx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the second mascara I ever bought! It was a clear upgrade from my Revlon mascara, which was goopy and disgusting, so I really liked this. In fact, I had gotten "two for the price of one" at walgreens!

It separates lashes nicely and is best for a natural look. However, I definitely won't repurchase. After trying Covergirl's Lash Blast, I feel this mascara is too toned down.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

did a greaat job of seperating my lashes no clumping at all but didnt lengthen or give volume :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by iillylabrati

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is great if you have short sparse lashes because it will "discover" them. I like it for lower lashes because it finds them, doesn't make them TOO long and doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jimsland

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As many have already stated, this is great for the lower lash line on probably most. If you have fine lashes, that are average or longer, and a lot of them, this WILL work for you. But if you have thick lashes, or are looking for volume, put the mascara down and step away slowly. This is going to do NOTHING for you. My lashes are the former and I LOVE it. I use this or CG Lash Exact exclusively now, whatever is nearest. HG status.

This mascara separates, gives great definition and some good length. Nothing crazy, it just finishes my every day makeup. When I want a bit more drama, I double up on CG Lash Exact and use this on lower lashes (along with fabulous shadow and liner of course). Highly recommend on the right lashes.