MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

What can I say? This is the perfect shade for inner eye and brow bone AND it has an awesome name! What more could you want. I must admit, if I didn't collect in my various palettes, I most likely would've overlooked this.. but it fits in so nicely and is more useful than I could've imagined =D

This is a slightly pink champagne shimmer on my lids. My favorite wash and inner corners shade, it shows up well and somehow is not over the top. It would, however, be over-the-top as a highlighter on my browbone, but that's because I'm pale, I think.

My go-to highlight colour. It makes my browbones stand out and it's also great to pop in the inner corners of your eyes.

Kind of a cool-toned off-white highlight. It's a bit bright for everyday, but I love it when I go out at night.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. Use it for the inner corner to brighten up the eyes, for an all over lid color with a darker color in the outer corner to create a quick smokey eye, or as a highlight to add that pop of color under my brow. I would have to say this is probably my HG shadow. It goes with me when ever I travel!

This is my little secret. I don't know why many people over look this color but every time I bust it out...My gf's go crazy for it. It's great for hi lighting on the brow bone and for some hi lighting all around the eye area. This is a must in my box...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Phloof! is probably my favorite highlight color from Mac. It's so versatile and looks great with many different eyeshadow colors. It's like an off-white shade with shimmer. I love it.

I love this color, it's a perfect hilight color, or an all over color for a natural look. It's perfect for me, and if i ever run out I will probably buy again.

perfect !
long lasting , great texture, very blendable...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A gorgeous versatile staple. I found it is probably dupable but i really love it! Would repurchase

Top Rated MAC Products