December 18, 2014 | 828 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

My go-to highlight colour. It makes my browbones stand out and it's also great to pop in the inner corners of your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Kind of a cool-toned off-white highlight. It's a bit bright for everyday, but I love it when I go out at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Carm382

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. Use it for the inner corner to brighten up the eyes, for an all over lid color with a darker color in the outer corner to create a quick smokey eye, or as a highlight to add that pop of color under my brow. I would have to say this is probably my HG shadow. It goes with me when ever I travel!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by natashazogaric

This is my little secret. I don't know why many people over look this color but every time I bust it out...My gf's go crazy for it. It's great for hi lighting on the brow bone and for some hi lighting all around the eye area. This is a must in my box...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Phloof! is probably my favorite highlight color from Mac. It's so versatile and looks great with many different eyeshadow colors. It's like an off-white shade with shimmer. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I love this color, it's a perfect hilight color, or an all over color for a natural look. It's perfect for me, and if i ever run out I will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

perfect !
long lasting , great texture, very blendable...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A gorgeous versatile staple. I found it is probably dupable but i really love it! Would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this, HG of highlighters in my opinion and will make anything blend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by bellamelly

Lovely as a highlight. Not sure I would buy this again as there are likely less dupes out there.