July 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

I have high expectations when it comes to make-up. I do my research, and tend to buy products that I already know are probably going to work well for me (which explains why I have so many 5 star reviews). Most of my make-up comes from Sephora. However, I keep coming back to this eyeshadow. There are just so many things that I love about it: how the colors are all so blendable, how it makes me look like I'm not really wearing any eyeshadow, and how there's enough colors for me to accentuate each part of my eye area perfectly. This is definitely my HG eyeshadow (kit).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by krissy1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

bought this along with pink petals when revlon was having their sale in my country. it makes a great neutral eye base before applying eyeshadow.we dont have primers like the urban decay primer potion or two faced shadow assurance (is that what its called)..lol. anyways this makes a good alternative because my eyeshadow doesnot crease....love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by daniellan83

These nude colors are quite functional, as a base for your powder shadows to stay on. They are not quite necessary if you have other good primer though. The quality is good, and the light color can be used all over the lids, just to brighten up your eyes a bit. Price is reasonable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are great! The colors are very pretty. They are shimmery nudes that are great for everyday, but you can also do a pretty brown smokey eye using the darker colors. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion first so I don't have a problem with creasing. My only complaint is the stupid container. I've had several different shades of these Revlon shadows and I always end up breaking the hinge.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Meg311

The colors are great, but this creases after about an hour. Not a fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These colors are good especially for daytime wear--very natural-looking. They are highly blendable; however,I do notice that they tend to crease even over Urban Decay Primer Potion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by chanelleecheese

this is really easy to apply and blend. i have really oily skin, and by the end of the day (8:00 am to 6:00 pm.), it's only creased minimally, as in a thin, basically invisible, line. the four colors included are nude, natural colors you can wear any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a pretty good base, it's my first cream shadow/base and I like it. I put on a tiny bit with my fingers before I put on any eye shadow and it doesn't crease of me all day and it makes my shadows last much longer too. :] The only thing is that I wish the palette only had the first two lighter shadows b/c I don't really need color for my bases.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by yellowcars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ahh, i love this palette so much !
the colors are great for everyday wear and hardly creaseee.
i think the darker the colors are the more they crease ?
but yeahh, go get it, its amazingg(:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

Just okay. Not impressed, doesn't stay all day even with TFSI, and not all that great as a base either. Doubt I will be repurchasing.