Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/9/2004 2:09:00 PM

too sticky (my hair kept getting caught in it). it leaked in my purse. but i did kinda like the subtle tingly feeling, and the staying power was pretty impressive. won't buy again though.

on 4/13/2004 10:01:00 AM

I found this at the drugstore and was pleasantly surprised! I spent $1.99 and absolutely love it! I bought Candy Glaze. This has a wet glossy shine and a fruity/bubblegum scent. You need to reapply often to keep the shine but overall it is a great product for the price! Will definitely repurchase and try more colors.

on 4/10/2004 6:25:00 PM

Finally a decent clear gloss without the ridiculous price! I love my clear MAC lipglass, but I'm just never willing to pay that much dough for it (somehow I feel like I'm getting ripped off when I pay a lot for clear lipglosses...weird, I know) this gloss is shiny (or glassy, like their name), it's sticky but not overly, and has decent staying power. Yeah, not a huge fan of the smell but it doesn't bother me too much either. It looks great alone or with lipliner or on top of lipstick. Definitely will repurchase this in the future.
EDIT: I just wore this on night out and it pretty much stayed on through the whole night! (I didn't think it'd be that great through drinks) So I have to give it full 5 lippies for great shine and staying power too.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The color is Sugar Glaze is GORGEOUS...its the most PERFECT pinky-brown on me....looks excellent with lip liner #666 BUT...I also have Sun Glaze, a peachy-nude color but this is the 2nd best color in my opinion....the drawback is the stickiness...and i hate the way it "runs" over my lipliner after a few hrs....and i hate the way,when i eat something, food particles are infused with the gloss and i have to REDO my lips in order to keep it nice....i wish it had the same consistency as mac's lipglass or lancome's star gloss....but i guess i keep coming back to this coz of the COLOR!...*UPDATE* Found a BETTER substitute for Sugar glaze....Revlon's Super Lustrous lipgloss in "Nude Lustre"....same color....more shine....less tacky...better consistency...better smell....better everything!!!!!!

on 4/5/2004 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this product. The texture and scent are ok. I applied with a lip gloss brush and it went on well. Lasted a better than average time and gave lots of shine. Again, for the price IMO you can't beat this gloss.

on 3/22/2004 9:40:00 PM

WoW. SoOoOo cheap! I think Wet n Wild might be the best bang for your buck in the department store. I've tried Juicy Tubes, and at $15-16 a tube, I feel a little ripped off. So for all you poor college students out there, this is a good poor man's substitute for the sought after Juicy Tubes. I bought this in one of their new colors...Cayenne Glaze, a sheer reddish pink with lots of glitter and shine, for $2.99 at Rite Aid. Not a lot of color, but gives you lots of shine. I haven't tried any of the more pigmented versions, and honestly I don't think they would be suitable for my coloring...but i looove this color. Only complaint is the oddish taste/smell...not horrible, but not wonderful either. I haven't had these burst on me, but we'll see.

<3 O-M-G <3 The quality of this product is....WOW! This lipgloss is soooooo soooooo soooooo dirt cheap. I think I would buy this lipgloss even if it was $20 because the quality is so wonderful. All the colors are totally cute. <3 every one! xoxoxo- * Me <3

on 3/6/2004 3:00:00 PM

They have a decent selection of shades and I really like the new translucent funky colored glosses (blue, purple, etc...) infused with glitter. However, the gloss is thick and sticky upon application. It feels like I am wearing layers of goop on my lips. But for the inexpensive price, decent packaging and color selection, I would repurchase.

on 2/29/2004 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These are blindingly shiny,
very long-wearing and very thick glosses. I'm not too crazy about any of the coloured shades, but I *LOVE* the clear one named Reflection, it has become my staple clear lip gloss. I'm not too keen on the plasticky scent but it goes away in a minute or so. And the tube can be a little leaky also, so I had to remove lippies for that. But I will always keep buying this for Reflection, hope they never discontinue it! :)

God I'm stupid.I bought one of these before in Plum Glaze and I
h-a-t-e-d it.So what do I do?I go out and buy another!This one was just too gorgeous to pass up.It's called Candy Glaze and it's a clear pink gloss with lots of subtle sparkle.I put it on and was shocked at how shiny it was.Really shiny,as to not be believed.This put MAC Lipglass to shame.Too bad it tastes like soap.The problem I had with the other one was that the color seperated and bled,but it tasted amazing!What's the deal?

Recommended for Medium Skin