August 1, 2014 | 1854 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by aspenwall

I really liked the way this made my lashes look and the long bristles made it a quick application. I have pretty oily skin so when I got a lot of transfer to my lids I started using an eyelid primer but that didn't help. Like a lot of other reviewers said, getting it off my face was practically impossible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by elizaglzz

I love this mascara! I have pretty good lashes though, they don't require a lot of "wiggling and coating" to look nice. I tried 'They're Real' and hated it so much! This one, however, has become one of my all time favorites. The wand is big but it works well and the formula is just perfect (in my opinion), not too thick not to watery. As far as lasting power goes, it performs nicely as well; I can go almost 8+ hours without any major issues.

P.S One little detail: I've only bought the sample size version (like 4 of those already!) so I don't know if there is any difference with the full size one. Since this has worked for me I haven't felt the need to buy the bigger version lol

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hamelma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really disappointing product. It is just so so, and is not an all day mascara. It won't last until after lunch without leaving you with dark smudges around the eyes.

Might last a couple of hours if you are going to dinner, but definitely not something you want to wear to work or school, unless the "slept in my makeup look" is what you are going for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

First of all, this does not reach HG status for me. Benefit BADgal lash is just a nice mascara. The brush is thick and the bristles are long allowing for quick even application; however, it doesn't really allow for a detailed application. My eyelashes look a little thicker and longer but it isn't a WOW! The formulation is a great in between consistency and is quite black. I love it most because the mascara does not bleed down my face or smudge. I would purchase again but it wouldn't be a must. In comparison to other mascaras, I think for the price there are a lot of drug store level mascaras that are just as good and high end mascaras that better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by alejandra380

Me encanta esta mascara, me vino una muestra de regalo junto con They´re real y creo que esta la supera, el cepillo es genial, peina perfectamente las pestañas, da volumen y alarga muchisimo, la amo y la volveria a comprar mil veces más.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by theseahag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I've used it for years. I've tried a few other ones in the meantime (some high end, some drugstore) but keep going back to this one. It makes my lashes look long and black but natural at the same time. My favourite thing about it is that it doesn't make my lashes clump like so many other ones that I've tried. Love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by barbye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sadly, I think this mascara was just too hyped by it's fans. I can understand why someone would love BadGal but I've got to say it works horribly for me. To defend it I will say this is a great night time mascara if you're looking for dark, bold and more clumped (thick) lashes with great hold.

However, my everyday mascara needs to add color, length, and not clump. If you have fairly nice lashes that don't need much but a little oomph, look elsewhere. The formula is thick and very easily sticks to itself. On me that creates these very thick spider like lashes that look shorter and heavy with even just a little bit of formula on the brush. It's just not what I'm going for, even when I want a more 'look at me' formula I'd rather use something else.

Possibly worth trying if you have very sparse lashes?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by parks906

I received this as a sample. It is an ok mascara - I used it a couple times but I wasn't crazy about it. Didn't clump but didn't voluminize or lengthen my lashes. There are much better mascaras out there at half the price. Would not purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Annetartica

After hearing about all the hype about this mascara, I finally caved and bought one for around $20.00. I saw little sample tube sizes that I was willing to pay maybe $5-$8 for, but unfortunately the lady said it was only a free gift with another purchase. I wish I had gotten the sample sizes because this was definitely not worth the money. The formula is very good, as it goes on smoothly.However, it's a heavy formula and weighs down your eyelashes. I wasn't a big fan of the bigger brush because it made getting the smaller lashes difficult. It did not lengthen or thicken my lashes and smudged horribly! In a period of 4 hours after I put the mascara on, I had to check every half hour and clean the smudges with a makeup wipe. After the 5th hour of being out in public, I finally had to just take it off and go mascara-free for the rest of the day. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

Pros:
Darkens eyelashes
Smooth formula
Cute tube design

Cons:
Not thickening or lengthening
Brush a little big
Heavy formula (weighs down eyelashes)
Smudges!!!!
Pricey for such a poor preforming mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by sanaa3300

The mascara did add volume and some length to my lashes, but for me, the formula was just way too heavy. My lashes were just falling out left and right during the use of this mascara. If your lashes can handle it - I think it's a good purchase if you have the cash.