April 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

im not going to describe spend much time describing this fragrance and its all so subjective thatll itll just be confusing. however i will say that its a very spicy fragrance. definitely a floriental. i'll agree with most that coco mademoiselle is definitely more marketable to the modern day noses than coco. upon first smell mademoiselle did appeal to me more however coco is for a different kind of woman. one who beauty, magic and and romance. she is an artist, a heroine in the tradition of the greatest writers, one who is sexy, intelligent, and enigmatic. think lauren bacall or billie holiday.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells great in the bottle, but turns to a rust smell on me within half an hour. So, I can't use it, but I would if I could...darn.
If I could use this, I'd give it a 5. Love the smell...but the ingredients don't love me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Soft but strong. It's a very classy scent. Used to be my "go-to" scent years ago. It's like if Chanel No. 5 was feeling very sassy, confident and fun. ;)

CONS: Expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Veedebee

Oh my goodness, I was going to write this is like being wrapped in satin and fur, in front of the fire on a cold snowy day - seems like Ismellyummy also finds it wintery and comforting!
I adore this scent, the longer it is on my skin the warmer and more mellow it becomes, it really does make me feel sensationally gorgeous. I rarely wear this during the day, it is more an evening scent for me. It definately evokes feelings, memories and occasions, so much more than a fragrance it is classy, sophisticated, sensual, mature and warm yet it manages to stay away from any idea of old fashiondness or old ladyness.
If you are unsure then spray the tester on you and wear it for a full day without any other fragrance before deciding, and as the previous reviewer mentions you may find it too heavy for a hot summers day, so try it in the evening or in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Ismellyummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the summer. Well I thought it was so spicy and strangled me. I accidentally spritzed this on the coldest day and it was like heaven. It's a very warm and inviting scent has great silliage so be sparing with the spritzing. The best way to describe this is on a cold day it's like being wrapped in the most comfortable luxurious cashmere sweater. I will leave it to grace the dresser in the summer but will enjoy in it's delight in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Stinkerbello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this scent on me, it changes over time from a baby powder pungent smell to a mellow soft floral. Too strong to spritz right on me so I spray it in the air and walk thru it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Rich, heady and utterly gorgeous, just the way I like my Orientals. The downside is that it smells too mature for someone my age. Perhaps I'll be able to wear it successfully in around five years time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Shahz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chanel's best. I started using it in college but am still not bored with it like other perfumes. Tried a lot of new ones, but none have this unique, classic scent that is not to strong and "grandma like". Must have for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by slimm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is too sweet for me. It reminds me of an old lady. I received it as a gift and have forced myself to wear it, and then I ask why, when there are so many other winter frangrances that I'd rather wear?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by LeAnne33

coco is #1. best fragrance ever. enough said =) Sometimes I even mix it up with a few spritzes of coco madamoiselle. The two are similar and both equally wonderful, and complement each other. Either alone or seperate, Chanel coco is the best of the very best!