July 30, 2014 | 1275 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by alittlecloser

This was my first blush from MAC, and I definitely wasn't impressed. Unlike most of the posters below, I absolutely hated the colour of this blush. The MA picked it out and it didn't look too bad on my skin at first, and looks pretty good in the pan, but looked so bad on my skin. I haven't bought concealer/foundation from MAC in forever so I can't for the life of me remember if I'm NC25 or NW25 but I'm leaning towards the last one. Cubic looked dull- almost like there was a grey tinge in the pink tone at times. I definitely would not repurchase- there are better, more vibrant blush colours to choose from at MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2006 10:23:00 PM More reviews by cwalters1218

I bought this while just browsing at the counter...big mistake since I have almost never walked away empty handed from mac. Anyways, the ma tried this on me and I loved it right away. It looked like I was naturally just blushing, not like I had a rash like pinks usually look. I'm a NC30 and I was using Blushbaby but it just didn't compare. I met a friend right afterwards and she gushed and raved about how I glowed. Truly a great shade that just brightens up my face.

EDIT: now that I'm older and wiser (hopefully!), I've learned that my Asian complexion is best complimented by peachy-pink or coral-ly shades...pink is not that flattering. I currently rotate between MAC gingerly and Estee Lauder nude rose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by karieme

This is the first MAC blush I ever bought and I've gone through 2 of them already. This is the best day-to night blush and layers nicely with others. I like to top with something a little shimmery for night. Just a perfect pinky/brown that's a great natural compliment to my NW20 skin! I'll keep buying it as long as they offer it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by melfie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color looks great with Lovechild on the lips. I'm not excited about it, but it looks good when I'm going for a soft subtle look. Only reason I wouldn't buy it again is that I use it so rarely I don't think I'll ever run out. I'm embarrased to admit how old some of my blushes are-and I know better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2005 4:59:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the very first blush I ever bought. Second to Rose Quartz, this is one of my favorite MAC blushes--a reliable must-have pink blush.

I actually used up every last speck of mine already (a definite sign that it's a mainstay) but like any other cosmetic loving girl, have been swayed by other products in the market. But this is one of those staples that has not failed me. Will repurchase this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 9:03:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a neutral pinkish blush which goes with anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sfbubbly

I'm a C3 and this is my everyday natural-look blush, a neutral soft pink/brown with a tiny hint of lavender. It's highly pigmented and gives a dry powdery finish. It's best applied with a soft and dense blush brush because it does require blending. I've been using it for about six months and the pot has barely a dent in it; a very good value!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2005 10:00:00 AM More reviews by bronze_chiqz

Thiz is my 2nd MAC blusher. already have it in Tenderling.This colour if applied more deeper will give sorta red brick colour..Overall it's a nice colour n together with MAC blusher brush #129,it gives me a soft natural flushed look.I may not repurchase again as i want to try coppertone next..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by aligator

This was my first blush from MAC. I don't really wear powder blushes anymore because I use gel blush (EL Blushlights and Benetint) now. When I did use this blush, I loved it! It was very natural on me and just an all around great color for day or night. The packaging is like all other MAC products, in a compact like case with no mirror. Maybe I will try wearing this more now because I still have a ton left!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 5:06:00 PM More reviews by thenumberdevil

this is my first blush ever. i went to the mac counter and asked the MA for something natural that would go with anything, and she put some of this on me. i fell in love instantly! it brightens up my face and looks real! i'm an NW20, black hair, dark brown eyes.