November 28, 2014 | 1439 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sushiflowers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cubic is a light, flattering peachy pink both in the pan, and on the skin. I'm an NW20 with blonde hair and grey eyes, and this does look great. I wear Studio Fix fluid beneath it, and it gives me just the right amount of sun-kissed tinge. It's also very versitile because if you apply it lightly, it leans more on the peachy side. If you apply it a bit darker, it's a pinkish blush. Gorgeous, would definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 6:05:00 PM More reviews by eme800

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first mac product ever, I bought it 6 years ago. My skin is pale in the winter NC15-20 (but my undertone is neutral with more red/pink on my cheeks) and this color, even though it looks mauve in the box, looks so natural, yet it turns my wintery pale dull face pretty - like magic. On my face it looks like a healthy blush and it really accentuates my cheekbones without getting too dark or brown. However this color is way too light on me in the summertime, then it tends to go dull and muddy on, so in the summertime I go for something brighter, peachier. The texture is very matte, and I have dry skin in the cold swedish winters so If I would change anything I would make it more like the sheertone blushes from Mac, but then again if you use a medium sized brush, a fairly light hand and a good foundation underneath you will get a glow to your face, and people won't be able to tell it's make-up!

(For the reccord I have blonde hair, dark eyebrows and grey eyes.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A MAC SA who I have confidence in applied this when I had a MAC makeup session. I usually wouldnít go for something so neutral for myself; Iíd usually go for a cooler, pinker pink (Iím a C2). I wasnít completely enamoured with the look Ė and I wasnít sure what to make of a couple of colleagues who noticed I had blush on when I returned to the office. I donít usually get comments about my blush because I apply it subtly and this wasnít as subtle as I would normally wear. That might have been more in the professional application than the colour, Iím not sure, but whichever way I think Iíd try a different MAC blush shade next time. My guess is that it would suit more neutral-toned girls or those with a deeper skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by alittlecloser

This was my first blush from MAC, and I definitely wasn't impressed. Unlike most of the posters below, I absolutely hated the colour of this blush. The MA picked it out and it didn't look too bad on my skin at first, and looks pretty good in the pan, but looked so bad on my skin. I haven't bought concealer/foundation from MAC in forever so I can't for the life of me remember if I'm NC25 or NW25 but I'm leaning towards the last one. Cubic looked dull- almost like there was a grey tinge in the pink tone at times. I definitely would not repurchase- there are better, more vibrant blush colours to choose from at MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2006 10:23:00 PM More reviews by cwalters1218

I bought this while just browsing at the counter...big mistake since I have almost never walked away empty handed from mac. Anyways, the ma tried this on me and I loved it right away. It looked like I was naturally just blushing, not like I had a rash like pinks usually look. I'm a NC30 and I was using Blushbaby but it just didn't compare. I met a friend right afterwards and she gushed and raved about how I glowed. Truly a great shade that just brightens up my face.

EDIT: now that I'm older and wiser (hopefully!), I've learned that my Asian complexion is best complimented by peachy-pink or coral-ly shades...pink is not that flattering. I currently rotate between MAC gingerly and Estee Lauder nude rose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by karieme

This is the first MAC blush I ever bought and I've gone through 2 of them already. This is the best day-to night blush and layers nicely with others. I like to top with something a little shimmery for night. Just a perfect pinky/brown that's a great natural compliment to my NW20 skin! I'll keep buying it as long as they offer it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by melfie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color looks great with Lovechild on the lips. I'm not excited about it, but it looks good when I'm going for a soft subtle look. Only reason I wouldn't buy it again is that I use it so rarely I don't think I'll ever run out. I'm embarrased to admit how old some of my blushes are-and I know better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2005 4:59:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the very first blush I ever bought. Second to Rose Quartz, this is one of my favorite MAC blushes--a reliable must-have pink blush.

I actually used up every last speck of mine already (a definite sign that it's a mainstay) but like any other cosmetic loving girl, have been swayed by other products in the market. But this is one of those staples that has not failed me. Will repurchase this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 9:03:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a neutral pinkish blush which goes with anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sfbubbly

I'm a C3 and this is my everyday natural-look blush, a neutral soft pink/brown with a tiny hint of lavender. It's highly pigmented and gives a dry powdery finish. It's best applied with a soft and dense blush brush because it does require blending. I've been using it for about six months and the pot has barely a dent in it; a very good value!