Burberry Brit

on 1/28/2012 3:05:00 PM

I bought this on sale for $30 at the drug store! It is the EDT. I agree with other reviewers that it has a very strong lime scent when first sprayed, but then it settles into a lovely vanilla. I lucked out with this one!

on 1/24/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Burberry Brit is what I've been looking for in a fragrance. I find it to have just the right amount of fresh, clean, citrus, sweet, powder, vanilla and amber. It lasts and lasts and I love the smell of it from the lime at the start to the vanilla/amber at the finish. It is the first time in many years that I have bought a second bottle of a perfume. I usually get bored very easily, but not with Brit. It's not overly girly or floral, nor is a scent that stands out in a crowd, but more like a sophisticated clean classy scent that I feel comfortable in on any occasion from being dressed up on a night out, a day at the office, being at home relaxing, to running errands around town. I love it.

on 1/23/2012 8:29:00 PM

Such a classy fragrance and an adorable bottle. My go to scent - have yet to find a fragrance I like better.

on 1/20/2012 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Brit EDP! Very warm and light hints of vanilla, almond and something sexy in there on me! Always get asked what I am wearing in the office if I wear this. Everyone pretty much smells different with every scent, thanks to pheramones!!

on 1/4/2012 3:34:00 PM

Sophisticated, clean, crisp and pretty. I'm knocking one lippie off because it's a tad too strong for me.

on 1/4/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE Burberry Brit!!!! :-) I have it in the EDP, which I like more for fall/winter wear than the EDT (which I've tried). Still, I think it'll be awesome in the spring & summer anyway...but I'm sure loving it now! When you first spray it, you get a nice burst of citrus, specifically ime & pear. As it warms up, you get more of the vanilla & almonds. The great thing is it's not a foody vanilla, as other reviewers have said; it's light and AWESOME! I'm saving it as my everyday fragrance for warmer weather, but only because I never want to run out. I love the posh statement the bottle and paper sleeve makes too! I think the girl on the sleeve epitomizes both the Burberry girl and this fragrance, though it is nice enough to wear as an evening fragrance. It rocks!

on 1/3/2012 9:48:00 PM

When I don't want to wear my favourite J'Adore Dior, I wear this one. It's pretty, fresh, feminine, but crisp, which I like. I bought a small bottle on sale for $20, so we'll see if I repurchase at full price.

on 12/30/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my signature scent. It smells sweet yet fresh at the same time. And there is a hint of masculinity in the fragrance, which I personally like. I have re-purchased it numerous times. And I get lots of compliments on it. It is a heavier scent, so I am careful not to apply too much for daytime. It also makes for a nice cuddly & warm fall/winter scent.

on 12/27/2011 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! This is my all time favorite fragrance! There just is NOTHING that compares. Viva La Juicy tries but fails! I can't even begin to describe the notes, I'm no good at that. I've heard it's very vanilla but to my nose I don't even smell vanilla at all...just try it! I've heard it's too sweet, I've heard it's foody. NONE of that is how I would describe Brit at all, it is NOT SWEET, it smells NOTHING like any food I would eat. If anything, it's very spicy and actually could even be considered masculine somewhat. It's smells nothing like the plain Burberry scent which is very floral and girly.

It's great. The EDP is much better than the EDT.

on 12/25/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is way too sweet for me. I find it almost gag worthy.
I sprayed this on and within 5 minutes I promptly went to the bathroom to wash it off. Disgusting. If you like super sweet perfumes (like the ones they sell at Victoria's Secret) then you might want to give this one a whirl.

Popular Fragrances