Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 2/25/2012 1:22:00 AM

I bought this lipstick online from ulta. I thought it was going to be a gorgeous light pinkish champagne color. When I received it in the mail, I noticed that it was more of a bronze sort of color. I personally think the smell is very weird, almost like pinecones,

on 2/24/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore this lipstick. Everything about it. Color, texture, moisture, even the smell. And I am so afraid of running out of it for some reason - I keep swapping on MUA for it - every tube I can find, I just keep on trading for it. Soon, I will have enough to start painting my walls with it! :-) Old, young, in between, do yourselves a favor - go out & get a tube now before I buy them all up! :-)

on 2/24/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipstick! It is so difficult for me to find a nuetral light pink color that looks well with my skintone (MAC c40/ olive skin). Last year with CVS big clearance sale on beauty items I decided to reluctantly give this lipstick a try, since it was on clearance and all. Much to my surprise this color is absolutely gorgeous on me! Its my everyday lipstick.

on 2/20/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite! <3
It's a pretty light pink color
And I just looove how it looks on!

on 2/15/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just purchased this lipstick! Smells amazing and the formula is so creamy and lasts for hours. Will purchase again! <3

on 2/11/2012 10:49:00 PM

Color is good, but formula is bad. It's running and thin and doesn't stay on the lip. it settles into lines.

Ahhhhh been trying to get my hands on this lipstick for a while now! Either it's out of stock, or it looks like someone took a bite out of it! Lol anyways, finally picked up a tube of this today! The color is really pretty, a light neutral pink with gold reflects in it. The color on my skin, nc37 is really flattering and looks sexy and chic at the sametime. Definately a repurchase!

on 2/6/2012 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was really excited to finally find this after seeing all the positive reviews about it online. However, it doesn't work at all for me. The colour makes me look like I'm sick. I'm NC30 and Asian. It is kind of hard and doesn't apply smoothly, and it feels dry on. It has a sweet smell that I don't like. The packaging feels easily breakable. A waste of my $5.

on 2/6/2012 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After seeing several sites recommending this as a possible Dupe for a MAC lippie, I had to try it. I'm tan/medium (NC 42) and have slightly pigmented lips and have a hard time finding nudes/pinks. I adore this color. The pigmentation for a drugstore brand is great and I think comparable to MAC (IMO). Rimmel Lipsticks are becoming my go to lipsticks.

I've had this lipstick for months and I still don't know how I feel about it. I think the color is a bit odd actually. Pretty, but odd. The color is a cool-toned nude-mauve color, but it has a gold shimmer in it which is ideal for warm tones. Maybe I'm just being picky but I find that strange. It goes on very creamy and lasts quite a while. The shimmer does emphasize fine lines, so you'll want to keep your lips in very good condition to wear this. It smells like...makeup. Not too bothersome. I probably won't repurchase, but I'll continue to use this every once in a while.

Popular Lipsticks