October 2, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by JessiMarie93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just purchased this lipstick! Smells amazing and the formula is so creamy and lasts for hours. Will purchase again! <3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hsiehmm

Color is good, but formula is bad. It's running and thin and doesn't stay on the lip. it settles into lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Ahhhhh been trying to get my hands on this lipstick for a while now! Either it's out of stock, or it looks like someone took a bite out of it! Lol anyways, finally picked up a tube of this today! The color is really pretty, a light neutral pink with gold reflects in it. The color on my skin, nc37 is really flattering and looks sexy and chic at the sametime. Definately a repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jacqc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to finally find this after seeing all the positive reviews about it online. However, it doesn't work at all for me. The colour makes me look like I'm sick. I'm NC30 and Asian. It is kind of hard and doesn't apply smoothly, and it feels dry on. It has a sweet smell that I don't like. The packaging feels easily breakable. A waste of my $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing several sites recommending this as a possible Dupe for a MAC lippie, I had to try it. I'm tan/medium (NC 42) and have slightly pigmented lips and have a hard time finding nudes/pinks. I adore this color. The pigmentation for a drugstore brand is great and I think comparable to MAC (IMO). Rimmel Lipsticks are becoming my go to lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this lipstick for months and I still don't know how I feel about it. I think the color is a bit odd actually. Pretty, but odd. The color is a cool-toned nude-mauve color, but it has a gold shimmer in it which is ideal for warm tones. Maybe I'm just being picky but I find that strange. It goes on very creamy and lasts quite a while. The shimmer does emphasize fine lines, so you'll want to keep your lips in very good condition to wear this. It smells like...makeup. Not too bothersome. I probably won't repurchase, but I'll continue to use this every once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

The color of this is soo beautiful! What a lovely light pink nudey color. Its a muted light cool pink that is very subtle and has a beautiful slightly goldish sheen to it. This lippie gives you that polished look but very natural at the same time. Love the color, I don't know if I would buy again since the staying power with this is annoying me. I feel like my lips only look nice for a short time :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by catah21

I just discovered this lipstick yesterday!! and so far IM inlove.. the smell is amazing.. it keeps my lips moisturized and best of all the color is gorgeous on my med/tan skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very hyped product which i why even though it is discontinued in Australia i ordered it online to try it.
it's a pretty colour but not my favourite, there is a ever so slight frostyness to it that i'm not fond of.
formula is ok but i prefer the moisture renew line better.
packaging is fairly sturdy, nothing spectacular.
the smell doesn't bother me at all.
price is ok.
i do wear this regular as i like to switch up my makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by CatFancy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was eager to try this after seeing so many rave reviews, but the color was wrong for my skin tone and washed me out completely. Not for me!