July 30, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jacqc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to finally find this after seeing all the positive reviews about it online. However, it doesn't work at all for me. The colour makes me look like I'm sick. I'm NC30 and Asian. It is kind of hard and doesn't apply smoothly, and it feels dry on. It has a sweet smell that I don't like. The packaging feels easily breakable. A waste of my $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing several sites recommending this as a possible Dupe for a MAC lippie, I had to try it. I'm tan/medium (NC 42) and have slightly pigmented lips and have a hard time finding nudes/pinks. I adore this color. The pigmentation for a drugstore brand is great and I think comparable to MAC (IMO). Rimmel Lipsticks are becoming my go to lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this lipstick for months and I still don't know how I feel about it. I think the color is a bit odd actually. Pretty, but odd. The color is a cool-toned nude-mauve color, but it has a gold shimmer in it which is ideal for warm tones. Maybe I'm just being picky but I find that strange. It goes on very creamy and lasts quite a while. The shimmer does emphasize fine lines, so you'll want to keep your lips in very good condition to wear this. It smells like...makeup. Not too bothersome. I probably won't repurchase, but I'll continue to use this every once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

The color of this is soo beautiful! What a lovely light pink nudey color. Its a muted light cool pink that is very subtle and has a beautiful slightly goldish sheen to it. This lippie gives you that polished look but very natural at the same time. Love the color, I don't know if I would buy again since the staying power with this is annoying me. I feel like my lips only look nice for a short time :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by catah21

I just discovered this lipstick yesterday!! and so far IM inlove.. the smell is amazing.. it keeps my lips moisturized and best of all the color is gorgeous on my med/tan skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very hyped product which i why even though it is discontinued in Australia i ordered it online to try it.
it's a pretty colour but not my favourite, there is a ever so slight frostyness to it that i'm not fond of.
formula is ok but i prefer the moisture renew line better.
packaging is fairly sturdy, nothing spectacular.
the smell doesn't bother me at all.
price is ok.
i do wear this regular as i like to switch up my makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by CatFancy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was eager to try this after seeing so many rave reviews, but the color was wrong for my skin tone and washed me out completely. Not for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is one of first lipsticks that I have ever tried. .It's a pinky nude which is a great beginning color as everyone needs a nude lipstick. It does not settle into the fine lines of the lips like the nyx lipsticks do.I thought since everyone on youtube loves this lipstick I would give it a whirl. it took me 6 stores to find one that had it in stock( that should tell you about this products popularity).This was well worth the 5 dollars I paid.The top isn't the tightest so I wouldn't recommend having it bouncing around in your purse.
The only downer I can think of is the smell I don't mind it but some might it has a sweet kind orange crush smell.If you are sensitive to smells rimmel lipsticks might not be for you as all 3 I own smell similiar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This lipstick lives up to all the hype on MUA! The color of Airy Fairy has already been described perfectly by reviewers, so I won't go into the color description here. I wanted to buy it not only because of all the rave reviews, but because it is supposed to be an exact dupe for MAC's Angel. Other than the usual complaints I have with Rimmel lipsticks about the unpleasant scent and the lid that keeps falling off in my purse, I love this lipstick. I do think it is a little drying though, so I like to top it off with my Nars gloss in Chelsea girls to add moisture and staying power. This is my favorite Rimmel lipstick and I will probably buy some back ups because I will be using it often!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color, but hate the golden frost, even though it's pretty subtle, because if it wasn't there this would be a perfect natural pink on me. It last about as long as any other lipstick, and is all around a good lipstick, but... the smell... I just can't stand it.