July 31, 2014 | 1746 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Nerdette80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Started using this cream abt 2 weeks ago and my skin has never felt so smooth and silky!
i've combi skin plus large pores ard nose and checks. but it seems to have reduced the size of my pores and makes my skin less oily!!
i think i was using the old formulation of cream: bought the sample from Sasa. wld love to buy it again, but the price is putting me off! so expensive, esp here is asia! will see if my skin degenerates after i finish using the sample..maybe that'll push me into buying the full size...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ron_jane_mail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

(Refering to the Serum that comes in the pump bottle).
This is one of the "better" skin treatments that I have tried. I've gone through many
different products and brands with various price ranges before stumbling upon this.

I've avoided clinique products in the past because I've tried the 3 step system a few years
ago and found it to be too drying for my skin. However, after reading the reviews here
I've decided to give it a try. It's not too expensive, considering just a small amount is
needed to spread the serum all over my face.

I'm in my 30's now and have oily skin with some acne scars around my t-zone.
Compared to the other skin care treatment/serum/gel products that I have tried, this
one really appealed to me because of the very visible effectiveness. I didn't think that
I would see the difference in such a short time.
I've started using this for about 2 weeks and I've noticed a marked improvement on the
overall texture of my skin. My acne scars and redness have reduced significantly. Also,
my skin is less oily.

I use this in the morning and at night under my moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by miranets

The Lotion (not cream) version of this was recommended to me as part of a comprehensive (and excessive!!) 3-step programme. I had high hopes for this product, to help refine my skin and soften the appearance of post-acne marks. This product's texture is lovely, very smooth and easily absorbed, leaving an almost matte finish. One thing I didn't like was the fact that the silver speck of the bottle printing kept coming off onto my hand, so it looked like I had glitter on my face! As for visible effects, this product did nothing for myskin, perhaps my skin was too overwhelmed with the entire onslaught of Clinique, but it had no effects even after 3 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2006 7:59:00 AM More reviews by KristyEv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't notice any difference in my skin at all from using this (I've been using it for about 6 weeks). The packaging is good (in a pump bottle rather than a jar) and it didn't break my skin out, but I just don't see the point in adding an extra step to my skincare routine when there was no difference. I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2006 2:17:00 AM More reviews by 810vinest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this did zip for me; nada nothing. I can not see any difference in my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

Great treatment product. I use 1-2 squirts all over my face at night and I wake up with poreless, glowing skin. I like theturnaround moisturizer more though because it acheives the same flawlessness and adds moisture. When I use this alone, I have to top it off with some moisturizer. With daily use, the bottle will last me 3-4 months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG surface renewal treatment. When I first began to use it around 6 years ago, it purged my pores completely and when I awoke in the morning, everything that had been kicked out was sitting patiently on the surface of my skin waiting to be rinsed off. It threw me off guard at first, but what better way for a product to let you know it works than to show you? With continued use this morning effect lessened, so maybe that means my pores remained clean, so the purging became less and less. It can be used anytime, but I use it at night since it leaves a slight whiteish tint on my skin. I cut down the use to a few times a week since my face has gradually become drier over the past two years, and then this cream would make me slightly dry and itchy, but this still works as a great brightener and renewal in one simple step. I may try the concentrate formula next time. Right now I am trying a new surface renewer (Alaffia Baobab & Shea Butter Skin Renewal Cream), but I know I can always come back to TT if anything goes wrong. A wee bit pricey, but so worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2006 9:20:00 AM More reviews by aki30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the cream version night and day for last week. Texture and lack of fragrance big plus also spreads nicely and is quickly absorbed. My skin is normal/combination, not wrinkled but with large pores and uneveness from old acne.

UPDATE: I came back to change this review after trying some Avon products which REALLY renew the skin and have finally erased my acne scars and deep wrinkles. This is not a bad cream but its effect is very superficial and short lived.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by tulip_fairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just can't believe it. This product is AMAZING! Trust me, I have spent hundred of pounds on products to help my oily, sensitive, large pored, uneven, prone to breakouts skin.

I have been using the 3 step with DDMG for about 3 years now during the day, and Creme De La Mer cream at night. I have since stopped using the CDLM at night because the skin renewer has become my HG. In a week I started seeing the results. By the second week I stopped wearing foundation cos I didn't need to. My skin is even, less oily, smooth and soft and vibrant looking. Pigmentation and uneveness is gone and old acne scars are gone as well. The exfoliation/cell regeneration really works!!

You have to try this. I am now going to try the 15 min facial cos I hear the results are even better using a combination of both.**Update** I am on my third or fourth bottle of the serum and also use th 15-min facial twice a week. My skin is great - better than ever. The unneveness is completely gone and if I do get a pimple which leaves a dark almost black scar (I am of south indian descent and have a medium complexion)the scar is gone within two weeks. Great stuff. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2006 6:55:00 AM More reviews by amazing_girl04

this is truly a definite staple item for me and a keeper! this has transformed my dull, flakey, and full of acne scars to become smoother, brighter, refined in skin texture and steadily but slowly vanishing away the post old scarrings..

u will not see such a dramatic change but u'll notice steady and continous improvements on ur skin.

the cream goes light and easily absorbed, a little goes a long way.. this is AU$74 for 50ml, quite pricey but as long as it gives me amazing results, i wouldnt mind scooping another hundred bucks for this :) good job clinique! as im not one of clinique fans, but for this one is an exception.