August 1, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MissAnthropy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also reeeeeealy wanted to like this, but I couldn't. I normally love Mark products, but this is one I could live without. I have pretty long lashes naturally, and this just makes them clump together like crazy. It also runs very easily and seems to take forever to dry. The packaging is okay as long as you get the hookup connector that goes with it, otherwise it can be kinda awkward to apply. Overall it's not to worst I've used, and it's inexpensive. However, for the same price I could run to my local drug store and find something better. With this product you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

mark's web site states "This super-rich mascara perfectly lengthens, thickens and defines lashes without clumping". This is only the second time I've come across a mascara that actually does what it says it does for me. This is such a smooth creamy formula. It felt so nice to apply. This is very buildable, lengthens without a clump anywhere while applying or afterwards and it does it fast. I love that this is actually black black. Not ashy or anything. It doesn't smudge transferring to the bottom of my eyes or flake at all. I even went to sleep last night with this on and still no smudge or flakes in the least bit when I woke up. Still in tact. Also I believe this is the very first low priced non waterproof mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes either making them sting and/or water like all the others have. My lashes look so lush now. Another thing I like is it's SO pliable and soft to the touch. Now let's see how long all this lasts before it starts drying up on me.... will update.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by butterfly_villafke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dislike this product becuase it made my eyes VERY itchy!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

Nothing really special about this stuff. Just okay. I didn't get the hook up, which I recommend doing, because it's not so easy to use without it. Not alot of product for the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 9:42:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

I wanted to like this, but couldn't. Although I love the hook-up idea and hoped this would work, the mascara itself was just, meh. Didn't really do anything for me. Smeared at the end of the (work)day too. Pass.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not a fan of this hookup. Have this in Blacklash, and for 5USD, it's a bit much! The size of the tube is quite small, and the formula tends to clump. I'd love to see mark come out with a line of full-sized mascaras. For inexpensive mascara, try Maybelline, or Jane.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 6:04:00 PM More reviews by oregonclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a so-so mascara. Nice color (I have it in brown), good coverage, minimal problems with clumping. However, I didn't buy it with any hookups attached, so it's awkward to use the brush with the little nub for a handle that you get if you don't get the hookup attachment. Kinda spendy for the small size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gift from my Friend Jean.

I love this mascara! It really volumizes my lashes! It's very black! And not watery at all! It holds the curl!

I wish it lenghtens ! but an overall very good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by JennyAvonPA

This is a good mascara, over all..but HUGE FLAWS..1) way too expensive for what you get 2) The words on the packaging smudged off..that is a bad, bad, thing...Portable, yes, but it is a DEMO size you are paying what is it?? 6 dollars for..GET REAL!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 2:41:00 AM More reviews by snowfie

I wouldn't rely on this as my only mascara but I do love that I always have a tiny, nice mascara in my purse for touch ups or unexpected sleep overs and such.

This is a bit natural for me- I like my mascaras more dramatic- but it layers nicely over my other mascaras and it's not half bad on it's own.

Overall, it gets points for being super portable, cute, and a pretty decent mascara.