mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

3.7

on 6/26/2005 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

mark's web site states "This super-rich mascara perfectly lengthens, thickens and defines lashes without clumping". This is only the second time I've come across a mascara that actually does what it says it does for me. This is such a smooth creamy formula. It felt so nice to apply. This is very buildable, lengthens without a clump anywhere while applying or afterwards and it does it fast. I love that this is actually black black. Not ashy or anything. It doesn't smudge transferring to the bottom of my eyes or flake at all. I even went to sleep last night with this on and still no smudge or flakes in the least bit when I woke up. Still in tact. Also I believe this is the very first low priced non waterproof mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes either making them sting and/or water like all the others have. My lashes look so lush now. Another thing I like is it's SO pliable and soft to the touch. Now let's see how long all this lasts before it starts drying up on me.... will update.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I dislike this product becuase it made my eyes VERY itchy!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nothing really special about this stuff. Just okay. I didn't get the hook up, which I recommend doing, because it's not so easy to use without it. Not alot of product for the price.

on 5/25/2005 9:42:00 AM

I wanted to like this, but couldn't. Although I love the hook-up idea and hoped this would work, the mascara itself was just, meh. Didn't really do anything for me. Smeared at the end of the (work)day too. Pass.

on 5/20/2005 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a fan of this hookup. Have this in Blacklash, and for 5USD, it's a bit much! The size of the tube is quite small, and the formula tends to clump. I'd love to see mark come out with a line of full-sized mascaras. For inexpensive mascara, try Maybelline, or Jane.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a so-so mascara. Nice color (I have it in brown), good coverage, minimal problems with clumping. However, I didn't buy it with any hookups attached, so it's awkward to use the brush with the little nub for a handle that you get if you don't get the hookup attachment. Kinda spendy for the small size.

on 4/28/2005 12:22:00 PM

This is a gift from my Friend Jean.

I love this mascara! It really volumizes my lashes! It's very black! And not watery at all! It holds the curl!

I wish it lenghtens ! but an overall very good product!

on 4/25/2005 4:00:00 PM

This is a good mascara, over all..but HUGE FLAWS..1) way too expensive for what you get 2) The words on the packaging smudged off..that is a bad, bad, thing...Portable, yes, but it is a DEMO size you are paying what is it?? 6 dollars for..GET REAL!

on 4/18/2005 2:41:00 AM

I wouldn't rely on this as my only mascara but I do love that I always have a tiny, nice mascara in my purse for touch ups or unexpected sleep overs and such.

This is a bit natural for me- I like my mascaras more dramatic- but it layers nicely over my other mascaras and it's not half bad on it's own.

Overall, it gets points for being super portable, cute, and a pretty decent mascara.

on 3/29/2005 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this mascara. The price was great and it didn't clump on me. I bought it in black and it was nice.

Popular Mascaras