Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 4/23/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE!
Love the glossy moist texture. Love how these leave my lips hydrated. Not crazy about most of the scents, but Dr Pepper is my HG fave.
No other lip balm moisturizes my lips all day & all night like Bonne Bell LipSmackers.
LOVE.

on 4/15/2010 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't understand all the "I'm too old to use this." comments.

I'm too old to care what anybody thinks of my lip moisturizing habits.

I'm old ENOUGH to use whatever I want, and so are all of you. Just go for it. The major selling point of being an adult is that you're free to do as you please. :)

on 3/29/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

As far as smell goes, GREAT. Not sure if this is suppose to help dry lips cuz THAT it does not do for me. As for flavor, it depends on what it is. Have you tried the skittles flavors? Eesh. Tastes nothing like skittles which is a bummer because thats my favorite fruity candy. So overall it a "Mehhh." for me.

on 3/29/2010 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love these! I love the smells, and they actually heal chapped lips and moisturize well!

on 3/21/2010 11:22:00 PM

I recently purchased a skittles pack at target both for nastalgic reasons and my love for skittles candy :)
I've always had very dry lips and lipsmackers surprisingly are one of the few things that work for me. They go on smoothly and the moisture 'penetrates' through the dryness giving me soft lips.
The price is right, i think I paid about $10 for an 8 pack, and the flavors are fun.

on 2/20/2010 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Nothing fancy but definitely an HG staple for dry lips. I love all the cute flavors. :) Much better than Chapstick or Carmex (I HATE MENTHOL). ***Edit***:I think I would cry if Bonne Bell went out of business haha. I buy the jumbo Lip Smackers from Walmart/Target. A few of them have lasted me over 6 months with daily use!!! THEY COST LESS THAN $3 & WORK BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE I'VE TRIED FOR MY LIPS! I know the packaging may be kiddish, but I think its cute. :)

on 1/29/2010 12:20:00 AM

PROS: Scents are great. Feels good on lips. Inexpensive. Some give a slight tint that is pretty (like Dr. Pepper.).

CONS: No SPF. Leaves a tiny bit of an oily film that can get in my mouth a bit more than I like. Not actually moisturizing. When it wears off, my lips don't feel any better for having it on.

ALTERNATES: Softlips are an okay alternate for this. I really like Lypsyl with SPF or Chapstick 100% Naturals if don't need SPF.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this product so much. It's the only lip formula I can find that doesn't make my lips dry! I use this as a chapstick to soothe my dry lips and it doubles as makeup because it's glossy!

It's cheap and I use it 10+ times daily and it STILL lasts! You don't need a mirror because it's not a gloopy liquid gloss, just apply and stick it back in your pocket because it's so small.

I own the strawberry and Dr. Pepper, but Dr. Pepper is by far my favorite.

on 12/29/2009 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love lip smackers!!!
I have been using them since primary school.
They moisturise and makes my lips look so nice.
It's also cheap, comes in many different flavours and love the smell.

on 12/26/2009 2:20:00 AM

Aha, I've been using this since I've been in school. I think. At least since I've been in 2nd grade. Well, I love all the colors and the flavors, especially their strawberry. It smells so sweet. The Lip Smackers aren't very thick and heavy, so my lips don't feel weighed down all the time, and they taste great, though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to eat it. Anyway, it certainly helps my lips feel smoother.

Popular Lip Glosses