Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 6/1/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Looks quite nice under the eye but doesn't give enough coverage for me, although it doesn't settle into lines which has to be a good thing with concealer.

Don't think it really illuminates or looks airbrushed as the coverage just isn't high enough so all in all, very expensive for a product that is on a par with the drugstore concealers like this.

Nothing special at all although the pinky light toned one is a good colour match for me - something that is quite difficult to find.

First concealer I have used. Its a clicky thingy and the concealer comes out on the brush. It covers my dark circles and brightens my eyes and looks natural which I love!
Not so sure it gives so much of a airbrushed look though!

on 5/11/2011 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I wanted to try this after seeing it in Lisa Eldridge's tutorials. To me it's a disappointing product, very expensive for the tiny amount of product you get.
Pros:
1) it's not drying and it doesn't crease or settle too much into fine lines.
2) The packaging works well and there's no waste of product.
Cons:
1) I don't find it illuminating at all, at least on my skintone (NC15). I have medium dark circles (sometimes bluish, sometimes more on the reddish side). Instead of brightening my undereye area, it dulls it up with an uneven greyish cast.
2) Blendability: I could blend like there's no tomorrow, with every known shape of brush or fingers: it will never be even on my skin. Too little and it doesn't do anything, too much and you end up with lots of concealer here and your bluish skin there. Nonononono.
3) Price: too steep for too little concealer.

on 4/13/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a new purchase but it's great so far. I was looking for something more brightening and blendable than my regular Origins concealer for my undereye circles. I use Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash and dot this in the inner eye, all around the bottom of the eye and in dark or capillaried spots like around my nose. It gives a very finished-looking face even with just moisturizer and powder. I was impressed. The only thing I don't like is that it does settle into creases a bit. Otherwise, it's a keeper and so much cheaper than Touche Eclat!

on 4/6/2011 3:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It lightens up the undereye area nicely and makes it look fresher. I'm still looking for a good undereye concealer with more coverage, though. I made an experiment one day wearing this concealer under one eye and MAC's studio finish concealer under the other, and after a few hours both looked the same, the MAC one was very slightly more caked but nothing noticeable. I have dark circles under my eyes and I guess I'd love to find a way to cover them first then brighten up the area. All in all I like it and I'll probably buy it again.

on 4/1/2011 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a very nice light concealer that does a good job of lightening up the eye area. You're not going to turn to this for heavy coverage, but it's nice for everyday use without caking, and it's very gentle in my sensitive eye area. I don't really care for this kind of packaging -- it's hard to know how many times to click the tube for the right application -- three is usually OK, but sometimes not -- and there's no way to see how much product you have left or, I suspect, to get the last bit out of it. Still, I'd probably buy it again.

on 3/9/2011 12:05:00 AM

If you're looking for a natural glow from a concealer, and like a natural look without any caking under the eye then this is fantastic. I've only given this four starts because I haven't used many concealers in the past. The ones I've used before (mabye 3 including a Loreal one) all caked under the eyes and looked noticeable. This doesn't at all. It subtlety hides dark circles providing a natural glow complimenting a face with natural pretty makeup. I do hope Strawberry Net keeps on stocking it!!

on 3/5/2011 2:45:00 PM

I've been looking for a concealer that will brighten up the dark spots between my tear duct and my nose, and this one is great. It covers my under-eye circles and makes me look less tired, but doesn't get all creased and icky so that the fine lines under my eyes show. The one complaint I have is the packaging; it's sort of hard to tell how many times you need to turn the clicky thing, and a lot of the time I get waaaay too much product on the brush. Still, that might be just a matter of using it more often, since I just bought it a couple of days ago.

I would definitely recommend this for under-eye circles; it didn't work so well for the broken capillaries on my face, but then again, that's not why I bought it.

on 3/2/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Like others I saw this on Lisa Eldridge's channel. I need a light concealer and this fits the bill nicely. Doesn't settle in my fine lines but covers adequately. I've liked it better than the dior skinflash (no coverage) and EL doublewear concealer (cakey and settled very badly). I'll be buying this until I find another one I like better. May buy the MUFE concealer pen next.. but I really do like this clinique one for the price!

on 3/1/2011 12:42:00 AM

I found this good for evening the skin tone under and around my eyes. It's not great at covering blemishes though - it's too sheer. It's convenient size and application brush makes it perfect for the handbag.