October 20, 2014 | 1770 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice light concealer that does a good job of lightening up the eye area. You're not going to turn to this for heavy coverage, but it's nice for everyday use without caking, and it's very gentle in my sensitive eye area. I don't really care for this kind of packaging -- it's hard to know how many times to click the tube for the right application -- three is usually OK, but sometimes not -- and there's no way to see how much product you have left or, I suspect, to get the last bit out of it. Still, I'd probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kime26

If you're looking for a natural glow from a concealer, and like a natural look without any caking under the eye then this is fantastic. I've only given this four starts because I haven't used many concealers in the past. The ones I've used before (mabye 3 including a Loreal one) all caked under the eyes and looked noticeable. This doesn't at all. It subtlety hides dark circles providing a natural glow complimenting a face with natural pretty makeup. I do hope Strawberry Net keeps on stocking it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by tralala1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a concealer that will brighten up the dark spots between my tear duct and my nose, and this one is great. It covers my under-eye circles and makes me look less tired, but doesn't get all creased and icky so that the fine lines under my eyes show. The one complaint I have is the packaging; it's sort of hard to tell how many times you need to turn the clicky thing, and a lot of the time I get waaaay too much product on the brush. Still, that might be just a matter of using it more often, since I just bought it a couple of days ago.

I would definitely recommend this for under-eye circles; it didn't work so well for the broken capillaries on my face, but then again, that's not why I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like others I saw this on Lisa Eldridge's channel. I need a light concealer and this fits the bill nicely. Doesn't settle in my fine lines but covers adequately. I've liked it better than the dior skinflash (no coverage) and EL doublewear concealer (cakey and settled very badly). I'll be buying this until I find another one I like better. May buy the MUFE concealer pen next.. but I really do like this clinique one for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Min90

I found this good for evening the skin tone under and around my eyes. It's not great at covering blemishes though - it's too sheer. It's convenient size and application brush makes it perfect for the handbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got it as a present s i don't really now the price. the colour was a little bit to dark for me so i could only use it when i had some tan. the concealer did a good job. didn't setlle into lines. i guess it's not really cheap and it doesn't last really long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will admit that I bought this because I love Lisa Aldridge and saw the amazing video that made so many others buy it. So here is the thing. This concealer isn't the best at eradicating dark circles. There are limited shades. As in three. I'm FFF/MMM (NW25) and use neutral fair. A slightly darker shade would probably look better, but this shade works ok for now. Medium is way too dark and will probably still be some summer time. This concealer works more like YSL touche eclat; it won't cover super dark circles but it will make them look better and your eyes more perky and awake. The reason I give this a 4 is because it doesn't crease. It looks natural as long as it is applied in light layers. I brush a small amount above my cheek bones and blend upwards with my fingers. Then I add a bit more right over the darkest part. Voila, it doesn't matter that I only got 5 hours of sleep. If you want to really conceal your circles then go ahead and buy BB corrector instead. If you are looking for something light and easy to use, check this out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Jessimacat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very surprised that this concealer is not more popular. I have been looking for something nice for my under eye circles for a little while now (they tend to be dark because I am very fair NW15). Lisa Eldridge listed this as one of her fave products of 2010.

The lightest shade is just orangy enough to cover the blue and bright enough to reflect light away from my bags. This would be a useless blemish concealer (maybe that's why some of the other reviews aren't good??). Anyway I have tried other under eye concealers that tend to be too creamy and settle into my fine lines. This one does not, it is creamy but dries powdery which is amazing because it lasts all day when set with a translucent powder. It is also buildable so coverage can be sheer or heavy (I tend to use a second layer on the darkest areas). I like the brush for easy application and blending with my fingers.

All together I would say this is a winner. Maybe a HG product?? I'm not sure because I like erase paste but have it in a shade too dark for me (came in a set). However like a said before Erase Paste set into fine lines more than this product.

Love it! Wakes my face up like no ones business!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Utter rubbish! I got this as a trial size and I'm really glad I did, mainly so I didn't go wasting my money on the full size version. You have to twist the bottom of the pen to get the concealer to come out on the brush end, but I found you either didn't twist enough and not enough product came out, or you twisted too much and were overrun with the stuff.

Application is reasonably easy with the attached brush, but it's made of synthetic bristles that looked and felt quite cheap to me and meant that they didn't so much apply it to your chosen areas as move it around a bit in one big clump. I ended up putting some on the end of my finger and then applying it that way, but it still wasn't ideal.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and would say if you want a far nicer concealer to use, try BeneFit Boing! or Erase Paste instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lisa Eldridge uses this on a lot of her videos, so I had to try it. It goes on pretty light, but has medium coverage. I don't have really bad circles so it's just right on me. It also has a brightening effect. I like it much better than YSL Touche Eclat because it covers and brightens and costs half the price. One of the major things I like about it is that it doesn't irritate my eyes. My eyes are really sensitive and many products irritate them, but not this. I'd highly recommend it.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No