Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 7/9/2011 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I am so surpriced about all the negative reviews here. This "concealer" is more like a brightener and is light and nice for us girls who don't want to put too much make-up around our eyes.

I have my good and bad days when it comes to dark circles but this concealer always does the job and it is light so it still looks natural.

I did use the Bobbi Brown concealer but it was sooo heavy that I really felt uncomfortable with all this concealer around my eyes.

Clinique was the soloution of my probles and has a bit more coverage than YSL Touche éclat.

on 7/6/2011 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I heard so much abt this product and saw a make-up artist using it on YouTube and highly recommending it. Went out and spent 32 bucks! What a waste! Half an hour after completing make-up, I looked in the mirror under different lights and daylight and my undereye shadows looked worse than when I had no product on. I'm gonna toss it aside. Old faithful drugstore Maybelline concealer. 3rd Oct 2011: the Maybelline started going grey on me. Rummaged for this clunique and using it. It does brighten but no coverage. Am on the hunt again. 23 Sep 2012: I've started using Bourjois healthy mix gel foundation or Lancôme teint miracle. This concealer works best over the Lancôme foundation under the eyes. I don't know what Lancôme has but now I'm not getting creases or crepiness. I'm liking it now

on 6/25/2011 7:33:00 PM

I am disappointed to say this product makes my eye area look worse than it does without concealer. I have darkness all around my eyes which I want to cover, but I am an eczema sufferer and I find this product really highlights dryness and just makes me look old, and frankly a bit ill :(

on 6/16/2011 1:33:00 PM

I've been using this for years and I love it. That being said, I could understand why other people don't like it as it might not be as effective. I ONLY use this concealer on under eye circles. Nothing else. I use the lightest shade (I'm very pale). The concealer has a lot of pink in it and works very well for my skin tone and to offset dark circles, but might not work well for other skin tones.

on 6/3/2011 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ugh, really wanted to like this product. I have pretty dark undereye circles and this really did nothing for me. I need a thicker concealer and this is very liquid-y and the dispenser is a pain. It is very difficult to determine how much product is coming out of the brush and before you know it you've clicked out too much. This didn't work for me and it was fairly expensive.

on 6/1/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Looks quite nice under the eye but doesn't give enough coverage for me, although it doesn't settle into lines which has to be a good thing with concealer.

Don't think it really illuminates or looks airbrushed as the coverage just isn't high enough so all in all, very expensive for a product that is on a par with the drugstore concealers like this.

Nothing special at all although the pinky light toned one is a good colour match for me - something that is quite difficult to find.

First concealer I have used. Its a clicky thingy and the concealer comes out on the brush. It covers my dark circles and brightens my eyes and looks natural which I love!
Not so sure it gives so much of a airbrushed look though!

on 5/11/2011 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I wanted to try this after seeing it in Lisa Eldridge's tutorials. To me it's a disappointing product, very expensive for the tiny amount of product you get.
Pros:
1) it's not drying and it doesn't crease or settle too much into fine lines.
2) The packaging works well and there's no waste of product.
Cons:
1) I don't find it illuminating at all, at least on my skintone (NC15). I have medium dark circles (sometimes bluish, sometimes more on the reddish side). Instead of brightening my undereye area, it dulls it up with an uneven greyish cast.
2) Blendability: I could blend like there's no tomorrow, with every known shape of brush or fingers: it will never be even on my skin. Too little and it doesn't do anything, too much and you end up with lots of concealer here and your bluish skin there. Nonononono.
3) Price: too steep for too little concealer.

on 4/13/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a new purchase but it's great so far. I was looking for something more brightening and blendable than my regular Origins concealer for my undereye circles. I use Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash and dot this in the inner eye, all around the bottom of the eye and in dark or capillaried spots like around my nose. It gives a very finished-looking face even with just moisturizer and powder. I was impressed. The only thing I don't like is that it does settle into creases a bit. Otherwise, it's a keeper and so much cheaper than Touche Eclat!

on 4/6/2011 3:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It lightens up the undereye area nicely and makes it look fresher. I'm still looking for a good undereye concealer with more coverage, though. I made an experiment one day wearing this concealer under one eye and MAC's studio finish concealer under the other, and after a few hours both looked the same, the MAC one was very slightly more caked but nothing noticeable. I have dark circles under my eyes and I guess I'd love to find a way to cover them first then brighten up the area. All in all I like it and I'll probably buy it again.