April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by jennlaVICIOUS

I have blackheads on my cheeks and purchased this in hopes of clearing them up a bit. At first, I felt like this did NOTHING for me. I ended up chucking the bottle in one of my bathroom drawers. That is until one week when I found it and decided I could at least use it as a quick night time wash for my face. By the end of that week I did notice a significant decrease in the number of blackheads on my face. I realized that this product is effective, but it's just a matter of being consistent with it. My blackhead problem isn't completely solved, but I do owe it to this product for the slightly better condition of my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by HelenaP09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why everyones giving this bad reviews! I've used this product for about a fortnight and I've noticed a significant difference, no I still do have a few blackheads but from a couple of metres away my skin looks really clear. Beware to people with dy skin because it can be a little drying- I usually have slightly oily skin but this takes most of that away.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by gymfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Useless product. Does not do anything for blackhead. The beads are too big which irritated my sensitive skin. Definitely won't repurchase. Total waste of money in my opinion!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jkordis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I inherited this from my sister who used a good portion of it. But I have to say 1. It smelt like Mayo. I put some on my face and literally almost gagged. Absolutely disgusting! 2. It made my face feel dirty so I had to wash it again with my usual face wash. This product was not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AliApplecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scrub is ok if thats all you want to do...scrub. If you have blackhead problems and want them fixed, this might not be right for you. I mean, sure, it scrubbed my skin clean, but after using it for a while, I just accepted that it wasn't making my blackheads clear up. Plus, the little scrubbers can be a bit more difficult than other scrubs to get off, so I used it in the shower.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i'm surprised by this.. i think it's worked pretty well in the past couple of days. better than any other blackhead product i've used...and easier than wearing mint julep mask in my t-zone every night!

update: just kidding.. it sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by shopxlvr

this product is okay by its self. not really an exfoliating scrub. but if you pair it up with an exfoliating scrub, its heaven for your face(= i paired mine up with the st ives scrub. use it two times a week and my face is soft as a baby's butt(= and i believe it doesnt really get rid of acne but it doesnt cause any!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Soooooo, I have mixed feelings in an odd way. My mom first bought me the walmart knock-off brand. I was a little aghast after being burnt by the walmart knockoff noxzema cream. I though my mom was trying to ruin my face, haha.
But I surprisingly liked it. There was a lot of beads, and the base was thick and creamy, but totally rinsed away. I don't think it cleared any blackheads but it really made for a nice, not too abrasive or drying scrub.
Then I bought the original. And it sucks. It's watery, there's barely any beads, pretty useless as a scrub and blackhead what??
I'll probably buy the cheapo version but huzzah to the clean and clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lilac0721

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Blackhead Clearing Scrub

This product did not do anything special. Now that I have read some of the reviews, I did notice the weird residue, if your looking for something to get rid of oil, this is NOT what you are looking for. Although, once I did start using it, after about two months or so, I got lots of blackheads right around the edges of my lips. I did not notice any less blackheads or anymore. Although I would not buy this product again because I didn't not see an overall change.

Not a good buy

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by makeuplady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the worst scrub I have ever used! It felt like I washed my face with cooking oil, gross. It has some kind of greasy residue. I will just stick to my biore scrub instead.