January 28, 2015 | 1844 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by xnobzx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone with fairly normal to slightly oily skin on my body(my face is another story) this product seemed ill suited for me for a few years until I tried it. You may ask yourself why does someone with normal skin need to use a moisturizer like this regularly...well the answer is TATTOOS!!!! I have a lot of work on my body(full sleeves, full back piece, ribs, and a few more on my legs) and anybody with tattoos who is well informed on their work will tell you that moisturizing regularly with a good product is key to keeping your tattoo's looking good for years to come. I'm a big fan of Kiehl's other products but never thought of trying this product because it seemed like it was more for people with ultra dry skin who need a industrial strength product. Knowing I am a fan of Kiehl's products my Sister purchased me a gift set that contained a travel size bottle of this product so I gave it a try. I am really picky with my lotions and have tried tons of different ones from both drugstores and department stores. For me a lotion has to last all day, not feel greasy or too heavy(something I feared about this product before trying it), and have very little to no fragrance that will linger on after application. The only other lotion that I found that met two of these criteria was Curel's fragrance free lotion. I liked it alot but felt that it wore off after half of the day and needed to be reapplied thus causing me to have to buy at least two bottles a month(That's about $192 a year! not to mention that after Curel wore off it seemed like it actually made my skin slightly dry which is never the case for me) with this product I only have to apply it once a day after showering and only have to buy the one litter bottle about once every 7-8 months. Thats a lot of bang for your buck! Theres one secret about this product that is not advertised...It works great on sunburn! I don't know which ingredient it is but after applying this to the back of my ultra burned neck one day the sunburn was almost gone by the next day! I'm happy, my skins happy, my wallets happy, and my tattoo's are happy=]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by playsomebeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG!!!!!! Best lotion I've ever used. My skin gets pretty dry in the winter. After like 4 days, my arms and legs are like new. Sooo soft. They also look healthy. It smooths those lines around my knees, and even though I didn't think I had dry elbows, after I used this product, I realized I do have dry elbows (without it). It's craaazy expensive - my mom bought it for me, only reason I have it. But it's TOP SHELF and super moisturizing!!! Love. it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kbarnett613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Creme de Corps Body Polish and Body Butter...amazing combo for great skin and easy to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by TMKipp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wish I didn't like this so much, since it seems so expensive. The only other negative is that it smells like a band-aid. It super moisturizes without leaving a greasy/sticky feeling. And when I take a shower the next day, I can feel the moisture that's still on my skin. I live in MN and get dry patches in the harsh winters, but this takes care of it. I switched to Superbly Restorative Argan for the fragrance and love it just as much (but the pump dispenser is worthless).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Vikaroo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a sample before repurchasing it. Come to think of it I've had most of the products from Kieh's as samples first, which I always appreciate - they're not stingy with their samples. Anyhow, I have never found a regular every-day lotion that I love. Every time I think I've found the perfect lotion, I start typing away and realize that I'm leaving little oily fingerprints behind on my keyboard. Ugh. So I tried Creme De Corps with not a little hesitation, and was surprised to love it. No heavy scent, no oily aftermath, no greasy feeling. I went back the next day and purchased a bigger size and tossed the sample into my purse to take to work with me.

Then, randomly, I was looking down at my hands for some reason or other and noticed that they didn't look like my mothers hands any more, they looked like they belonged to the 26 year old that they are attached to (me). Maybe it's just because I finally am using a lotion regularly, but my hands have never looked this feminine - which is a really embarrassing thing when you're female. I've always sort of been embarrassed about my hands for being so wrinkly and unfortunate looking, and just figured it was from all the hard playing and knuckle cracking I did when I was a kid, not to mention the weight lifting I'd been doing for years. Apparently all I needed was a good moisturizer. Thanks, Kiehl's!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry, itchy skin when I don't use a good moisturizer. Unless you have skin like a crocodile, this product is really great. Hate the price, love the product. On my second bottle right now. I had to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Glam_Starlett

Okay it's expensive (especially if you purchase in Australia where everything is 4x the US prices - I choose to never buy anything in Australia because otherwise it is ridiculous), and yes, you could probably get similar results from something cheaper....but I think of this stuff as my liquid gold. I love it! It's just sooooo good on my dry skin and I actually really love the slight scent to it....people might think that's weird but I find the smell very comforting, it smells rich like a good moisturiser should. I just really adore this stuff and I have two giant 500ml pump bottles which I worship. This is my ultimate body moisturiser and I will never go to anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

It's unscented and has a very nice consistency which leaves my hands feeling like silk, without the greasy afterfeel. thanks, Kiehls!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mylilhippie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The creme de corp lotions are the BEST. I am a beauty junkie and try different things but not my body lotion. I found this a couple years ago and will not switch. Except I use the lightweight version in the summer and the original in the winter. This stuff is amazing. It really does improve your skin tone and texture after time. A couple times I have bought a drugstore brand lotion to save money and I immediately went back to creme de corp.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by JSMcCulloch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not like this...it was too heavy and I am pretty sure it was the cause for this odd rash on my arms since it is the only thing I have changed in my routine. I am going back to my Vaseline brand lotion.