December 20, 2014 | 955 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kbarnett613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Creme de Corps Body Polish and Body Butter...amazing combo for great skin and easy to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by TMKipp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wish I didn't like this so much, since it seems so expensive. The only other negative is that it smells like a band-aid. It super moisturizes without leaving a greasy/sticky feeling. And when I take a shower the next day, I can feel the moisture that's still on my skin. I live in MN and get dry patches in the harsh winters, but this takes care of it. I switched to Superbly Restorative Argan for the fragrance and love it just as much (but the pump dispenser is worthless).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Vikaroo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a sample before repurchasing it. Come to think of it I've had most of the products from Kieh's as samples first, which I always appreciate - they're not stingy with their samples. Anyhow, I have never found a regular every-day lotion that I love. Every time I think I've found the perfect lotion, I start typing away and realize that I'm leaving little oily fingerprints behind on my keyboard. Ugh. So I tried Creme De Corps with not a little hesitation, and was surprised to love it. No heavy scent, no oily aftermath, no greasy feeling. I went back the next day and purchased a bigger size and tossed the sample into my purse to take to work with me.

Then, randomly, I was looking down at my hands for some reason or other and noticed that they didn't look like my mothers hands any more, they looked like they belonged to the 26 year old that they are attached to (me). Maybe it's just because I finally am using a lotion regularly, but my hands have never looked this feminine - which is a really embarrassing thing when you're female. I've always sort of been embarrassed about my hands for being so wrinkly and unfortunate looking, and just figured it was from all the hard playing and knuckle cracking I did when I was a kid, not to mention the weight lifting I'd been doing for years. Apparently all I needed was a good moisturizer. Thanks, Kiehl's!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry, itchy skin when I don't use a good moisturizer. Unless you have skin like a crocodile, this product is really great. Hate the price, love the product. On my second bottle right now. I had to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Glam_Starlett

Okay it's expensive (especially if you purchase in Australia where everything is 4x the US prices - I choose to never buy anything in Australia because otherwise it is ridiculous), and yes, you could probably get similar results from something cheaper....but I think of this stuff as my liquid gold. I love it! It's just sooooo good on my dry skin and I actually really love the slight scent to it....people might think that's weird but I find the smell very comforting, it smells rich like a good moisturiser should. I just really adore this stuff and I have two giant 500ml pump bottles which I worship. This is my ultimate body moisturiser and I will never go to anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

It's unscented and has a very nice consistency which leaves my hands feeling like silk, without the greasy afterfeel. thanks, Kiehls!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mylilhippie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The creme de corp lotions are the BEST. I am a beauty junkie and try different things but not my body lotion. I found this a couple years ago and will not switch. Except I use the lightweight version in the summer and the original in the winter. This stuff is amazing. It really does improve your skin tone and texture after time. A couple times I have bought a drugstore brand lotion to save money and I immediately went back to creme de corp.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by JSMcCulloch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not like this...it was too heavy and I am pretty sure it was the cause for this odd rash on my arms since it is the only thing I have changed in my routine. I am going back to my Vaseline brand lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by iyadls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I had doubts that this product would perform as well as it claimed (better skin in 10 days of use), especially since I was disappointed with Creme de Corps Lightweight. The original was a pleasant surprise. It not only achieved what it claimed, my skin remained moist for a full day between showers - something other so-called 24 hour body lotions don't do for me.

I would make this my staple body lotion EXCEPT that it is way beyond my budget. The first bottle I bought just to test, the second was a gift. In the scent department, it doesn't really float my boat, but the scent is not unpleasant, nor does it linger or clash with my regular baby cologne or eau de toilette.

Packaging-wise, I gave this a 3 because the flip top snapped off before I'd finished half the bottle. Also, I hate the way bottles are designed so that there is no way to "scrape" out every last bit of the lotion. Tubes actually work better for me, as I can cut them open and use every last bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by baboots

Love it! Despite our tropical weather, my skin is dry and no other lotion makes my skin stay moisturized so long. When I apply other lotions or creams after my daily shower in the mornings, my skin goes dry again at night. With Creme de Corps, even when I wake up the following day, my skin still feels so soft and moisturized! This is considering I am surrounded by air-conditioning almost 24 hours a day!