October 24, 2014 | 1611 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product twice, however the package says that using this day and night will help to tighten pores over time. I have used this day and night for almost 6 months and it did not help diminish the size of my pores. It did upon application really reduce pore size but this is a temporary effect. Looks great under makeup. I probably will repurchase for that alone,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap because I wanted to try it out and I am VERY impressed. I have about 7 kinds of primers from high end to low end and this is the best one I've found! It's amazing and it will keep my shine out of my cheeks and nose which is where I always get oily! I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really wanted this to work. the pores around/on my nose are big-ish and bother me when i'm staring closely/intently at my face in the mirror, and foundation always seems to seep in and cake and its just gross ok? nobody digs that. but this stuff literally did like....nothing. it didn't break me out or anything, but it had no effect on my pores appearance, either! hmph. anyway, i have since tried and loved l'oreal magic perfecting base, which ACTUALLY works at filling in/concealing pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by classicpisces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have oily skin, and being that it's summer time it only gets worse. I would apply my make up, go to work and by 10 a.m. would be all greasy and gross. You could probably see your reflection in my face... it would get so shiny. This product keeps me matte for a lot longer. I can make it till noon and then have to powder or blot then powder but that's only a precaution not because I'd be super shiny. I don't use this as a primer. I use it after I have applied my foundation. I squeeze a little out on my middle finger and rub my two middle fingers together then pat it into my nose and cheeks, where my pores are bigger. It fills in the pores and mattifies wonderfully. After that I press a powder with a puff after. I know it probably seems like a lot but I just have really oily skin when it's warm. I feel a lot more confident wearing this product because it doesn't fail me. Depending on how hot it is I might reapply in the evening if I'm going out. The great thing is that it doesn't cake.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by BethyC123

Love this! I have been using it for about two weeks now, and it hasn't broken me out, which is unusal. It is a cream to powder texture, and I purchased it in the "Light" shade, but it really just disappears on the skin. It has a lovely light texture. At first it felt rather slick on the skin, but when I looked in the mirror--wow! I have very large pores on and around my nose, and they looked much, much smaller. It gave my whole face a sort of soft-focus, matte finish. Very nice! But what I love the most is the way it holds back oil. I have extremely oily skin, and before using this I had to blot by mid-morning and again at lunch. Now I can skip the mid-morning blot and even at lunch I am still fairly matte. I do need a blot by mid-afternoon, but I don't think there is a product in the world that could keep me matte all day! :-) I don't use foundation, so I can't comment on how this works as a primer, but as a corrector it is great. The packaging is nice, a small, pretty tube, and the price is not too out of line for what you get. All-in-all a great product. I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by harborgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I won't buy it again because less than halfway through the tube, it dried up. I'm stuck with 50% of unusable product.

Clinique needs better packaging or smaller sizes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Swtyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

been using this product for about a month now, and i don't see any result.
maybe is just me..sigh..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It fills in pores and controls oil, but you have to put on some foundation or powder over it, because it offers no coverage. That's fine though because most people buy this purely as a primer or base anyways. It does do what it claims, however the only thing I have against it is that you have to make sure you have no dry flakes where you apply it, otherwise it will accentuate those like crazy. So make sure you exfoliate regularly! Also some of the products gets caught in the twisty edges of the cap, but it comes off when you wipe it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml) tube which has a very small opening, squeeze tube, perfect packaging. Price: $17.50.
I am NW20 and purchased the Invisible Light shade 01.
Background: previously tried Carmindy's primer and that left me a greaseball.
I purchased this product for my nose/cheek area and forehead. I have genetically large pores and time/gravity and some sun damage have not helped. This product helps disguise pores and you can use this alone, under makeup or over makeup. I have just tried it and used it under my Px Virtual Matte foundation. I have had it on for 8 hrs. and very little oil breakthrough. It does leave my nose feeling quite smooth and non-oily. The pores look diminished by about 80%, so I'd say this initial review is very favorable. A bit pricey, but if it helps give a finished look, then worth it.
NOTE: the ladies here at MUA suggested I use moisturizer first, let it soak in a few minutes, THEN apply the primer, then makeup over it. Thank you. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by iloveeemakeup

I only apply this to my t-zone areas. I can really see the difference when I apply it to my nose. It works great. I bought this for $20 and it comes in a skinny tube. It seems like a little bit product in there, but you're not suppose to use a lot. I don't apply it all over my face so it lasts quite a while.Would purchase again :)