July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by BethyC123

Love this! I have been using it for about two weeks now, and it hasn't broken me out, which is unusal. It is a cream to powder texture, and I purchased it in the "Light" shade, but it really just disappears on the skin. It has a lovely light texture. At first it felt rather slick on the skin, but when I looked in the mirror--wow! I have very large pores on and around my nose, and they looked much, much smaller. It gave my whole face a sort of soft-focus, matte finish. Very nice! But what I love the most is the way it holds back oil. I have extremely oily skin, and before using this I had to blot by mid-morning and again at lunch. Now I can skip the mid-morning blot and even at lunch I am still fairly matte. I do need a blot by mid-afternoon, but I don't think there is a product in the world that could keep me matte all day! :-) I don't use foundation, so I can't comment on how this works as a primer, but as a corrector it is great. The packaging is nice, a small, pretty tube, and the price is not too out of line for what you get. All-in-all a great product. I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by harborgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I won't buy it again because less than halfway through the tube, it dried up. I'm stuck with 50% of unusable product.

Clinique needs better packaging or smaller sizes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Swtyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

been using this product for about a month now, and i don't see any result.
maybe is just me..sigh..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It fills in pores and controls oil, but you have to put on some foundation or powder over it, because it offers no coverage. That's fine though because most people buy this purely as a primer or base anyways. It does do what it claims, however the only thing I have against it is that you have to make sure you have no dry flakes where you apply it, otherwise it will accentuate those like crazy. So make sure you exfoliate regularly! Also some of the products gets caught in the twisty edges of the cap, but it comes off when you wipe it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml) tube which has a very small opening, squeeze tube, perfect packaging. Price: $17.50.
I am NW20 and purchased the Invisible Light shade 01.
Background: previously tried Carmindy's primer and that left me a greaseball.
I purchased this product for my nose/cheek area and forehead. I have genetically large pores and time/gravity and some sun damage have not helped. This product helps disguise pores and you can use this alone, under makeup or over makeup. I have just tried it and used it under my Px Virtual Matte foundation. I have had it on for 8 hrs. and very little oil breakthrough. It does leave my nose feeling quite smooth and non-oily. The pores look diminished by about 80%, so I'd say this initial review is very favorable. A bit pricey, but if it helps give a finished look, then worth it.
NOTE: the ladies here at MUA suggested I use moisturizer first, let it soak in a few minutes, THEN apply the primer, then makeup over it. Thank you. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by iloveeemakeup

I only apply this to my t-zone areas. I can really see the difference when I apply it to my nose. It works great. I bought this for $20 and it comes in a skinny tube. It seems like a little bit product in there, but you're not suppose to use a lot. I don't apply it all over my face so it lasts quite a while.Would purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I applied this product I did it after moisturising and then waited a minute, applied this and then my foundation. I was very dissapointed as I saw no difference. Then the today I tried it again, but I read that is says you can also use it over your makup so gave it a go over my double wear as it has the habbit of making my pores look huge. WOW it covered up my pores so well! My nose and cheeks looked like they had big craters in them and this just smoothed them out and made the dissapear! The price is quite high but I would deffo buy this again!! The only bad thing I could say is that as I applied it over my foundation and I used the 02 shade it did need blending in a bit to make it mix with the foundation and not just sit there, but that is a minor thing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Cazzy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for christmas from my mummy! its awesome, perhaps slightly dark but its so silky! deffo buy this one again, i have quite large pores under my eyes so its very useful! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by shrukom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best pore minimiser / primer / make-up base ever. I have very oily skin and if I donít use this after moisturiser and before foundation, my face is a greasy mess in half an hour. The first time I used this product I didnít like it and went to return it but the wonderful MA at Clinique explained how to use it correctly. Wait a few minutes after moisturiser and apply on face like a primer, in smooth strokes in one direction. Not to be rubbed in like a cream. Wait for a couple of minutes again and then apply foundation. Itís unbelievable how nicely it worked after I learnt to use it the right way. And the tube looks small but just a tiny bit is sufficient for my t-zone and the tube has lasted for about 6 months now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by miamwa

I purchased this product to hide large pores. It does a good job of it, especially under make-up. Leaves a silky smooth finish. The best part is I think my pores have shrunk! I've been using it almost daily for about a month and can definetly see a difference. The only thing I don't like about it is if there is any dry/flaky parts on the skin it accentuates it. But with decent exfoliation that should'nt be a problem. It hasn't made me break out either, which I am prone to. And somehow this tiny bottle seems to be last for forever! Definetly buying again.