July 26, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by theburlesqueshow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This very golden-y neutral shade is a super shimmery eyeshadow that looks prettier in the container than on yours, to be honest.

The color is a nice golden-y color and looks nice on my dark brown eyes, but there's something about the tone I don't like.

As for the shimmer, it's gorgeous but beware: It CAN do some fall out and land underneath your eyes and cheeks. I do like to wear it under the Vanilla pigment, when I actually wear it on my lids instead of a highlight. But apart from that, I wouldn't buy this again just because the tones is really weird and I don't see myself using it so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by batbunney

This is pretty tannish brown VERY shimmery eyeshadow. I like it for shimmery neutral looks, but I do not like how it has a lot of fall out. Other than that, it is a really nice shadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Of all the MAC eyeshadows I own, this is probably the worst one. Yeah, the color is very attractive and eye-catching in the pan, but on the lids, the color doesn't show up much. The huge problem with this shadow, though, is the fallout. Beware of lustre shadows, ladies. These will end up all over your face by the end of the day, instead of on your eyelids.
I do find that if you apply this on top of another shadow (I usually use this over my Jest) with water (to avoid fallout) it will stay on for most of the day without creasing. Overall, this is one of the more disappointing MAC shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color but there's a lot of fall out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

Total winner! Was looking for some glimmer shadows for work. This was one of 3 I bought and by far my favorite. shows up very well on my lids, and highlights my brown eyes, bringing out the green. I find that it's a very balanced rosey gold color without too much pink in it which can make my eyes look red when using other gold shadows. I did have to reapply midday as most of it had worn off. Still, a gorgeous look for work with a little dark gray liner and black mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sarahmoon77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! I find that it is darker in the package then it looks on my eye. I have red hair, hazel eyes, and a fair complexion so I find it works very well for me. Whereas Woodwinked is overwhelmingly dark, this is just right. It has just the right amount of shimmer in it. I find that if I pair it with a gold tinged base, it really looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by adelya20

I love this color because it is not too much glitter or gold. It has the perfect amount. I wear it to work or when I go out with some black eyeliner. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by skittles2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had over looked honey lust for ages, it just didn't look like something i needed. (I have about 30 gold eyeshadows) I finally bought honey lust as a gift and after seeing it on, i had to have it. Now, I wear honey lust everyday, i use it all over. It gives a perfect glow on top of bronzer, as a highlight, a shadow..you name it. I recommend Honey lust to all my clients as a fantastic purchase for those with any experience level. Its an easy color to wear and it goes with most any look.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Luda_Parker

I found, as some others have, that though this looked very pretty in the pan it just didn't show up on my skin at all. So it's going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Mclark05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It is very highly pigmented and showed up really well on my skin! It is a bold statement whether worn alone or with another color. On the downside, it is a lustre and I accidentally dropped the case...it crumbled everywhere! What bit I could salvage, I placed in a zip lock baggy until I was ready to use it.