November 24, 2014 | 1335 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in light. Much better coverage than many more expensive brands, easy to blend, not drying, does not settle in any fine lines. I use Benefit Oh la la lift with this concealer over. It adds staying power to this creamy product. Eye cream makes it slide off.
The only downside is the click pen. This style of applicator, no matter what brand, is either no product or way too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with others that the click pen applicator is a pain in the ass. Although it is expensive for a drug store product, it is the best under eye concealer I've tried. It is rich and stays put all day. It covers about 98% of the weird blueness I have around my eyes. I'm not sure I'll buy again, just because it is really expensive. But if I can't find a cheaper, comparable concealer, I'll be running back to this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this concealer in 2 colors; first I got the medium/dark but that was too dark so I went back and got the medium. I do not mind the application pen and I think the coverage is good. I also thought that it lasted a long time. My only problem is that this turns gray on me. So, by mid-morning it looks like I have gray foundation all around my eyes. I wonder if this is what people mean when they say that a product oxidizes. Anyway, gray under my eyes is the opposite of what I am going for so I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by yarrthehotpants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst concealer packaging in the history of concealer packaging. It is a massive pain in the butt to use because when you first click the pen, nothing comes out. You might click it a little more. Still nothing. A few more clicks, and before you know it, half the tube has oozed out and been wasted. The concealer itself is OK, decent coverage and brightens the undereye area, but the hassle of the packaging is just not worth it. Plus, at nearly $10 for .04 (yes POINT ZERO FOUR) ounces, this concealer comes out to $250 PER OUNCE. Holy crap. You'd be better off buying MUFE Lift concealer--nice hygienic squeezy tube and excellent product--and a freakin' bargain at $60 per ounce compared to this Revlon ripoff crap. Screw you and your crappy click pen, Revlon.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by aquariusgirl1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Rite-Aid, there they were having 75% off certain Revlon products and the Deep shade had a sticker on it for the clearance sale, i picked it up paid $2.00 for it, normally it is around $10. It works well on my skin, it is definately lighter than i expected but blends so well i was expecting a gray or ashy look but it didn't happen. I pair this along with my Revlon Color Stay foundation in cappucino shade and my dark circles are gone. Love it I am Nw45 for reference

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by vanillaXc00kiedough

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PRO:
1) awesome coverage for redness around the nose
2) super blendable (at times)
3) good coverage for the dark circles

CON:
1) not lasting (my acne scarring shows up after 3-4 hours)
2) quickly dries up (meaning, if you don't blend it in right away, i found it to be drying, making it hard to blend)
3) creases on the undereyes

overall:
I bought it because of the hype of the CoverStay foundations, hoping it would be long staying with good coverage. However, it didn't exactly meet my expectations. It wasn't the WORST, but it definitely wasn't the best. I probably wouldn't repurchase it because it's overly priced for its worth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

First of all, I have to rant about the packaging: the click-pen is difficult to control and just plain annoying in the morning when you're rushing to get ready for work and you don't have five minutes to play with your stupid concealer. Either nothing comes out or half the tube comes out and you'll never get it back in. I am sure some Revlon rep would tell me just to have patience or to master the number of clicks - two clicks and wait, three clicks and wait. Here's an idea, Revlon - package your product better! I'd prefer any other packaging, honestly - doe's foot applicator in a tube, a squeeze tube, a stick, a pot, anything to this. Once you get the stuff out, the colors are nicely neutral, however; it doesn't really cover much. I still had dark circles, and a zit I was trying to cover. Although Cle de Peau is obscenely expensive to the point of being criminal in its pricing, its concealer is far superior to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this during my midterms this winter, when my lack of sleep brings out my undereye circles. I didn't have time for a trip to sephora or MAC (which are both an hour and a half away), so I hit up walmart looking for the best solution.

What a mistake.

The color is so sheer, it doesn't do anything to mask my undereye circles. It feels more like a primer than a concealer. It just looked greasy after I applied this.. deffinetly NOT buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't so pleased with some aspects of the product, making it iffy for me.

Pros:
color payoff decent
coverage okay
easy to find

Cons:
relatively expensive (compared to the CG stick and ELF allover stick I use)
doesn't dispense product easily or evenly
colors available don't match my undereye circles (not salmon enough to combat the blue tones)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by payyy324

this was my first under eye concealer. i thought it would be good because under eye is right in the name! but it wasn't very good at all. very hard to blend and they don't have enough skin tones and none of them matched mine so i had to wear a really light concealer which made people look at my under eyes more. plus it didn't really conceal the way i wanted it to it just like sat on top. i also didn't like the clicker thing... it took like 20 twists to get some. not coool revlon. but i love your other color stay products♥