April 20, 2014 | 995 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by muddles

Outlaw gives me a very pretty rosy flush with fine shimmers on my cheeks!Since it is very pigmented,one or 2 swipe is enough.This blush lasted on me the whole day too.The reason why i only gave 4 lippies because Nars blushers have a scent that isn't really pleasant.Im a mac NC15-20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

I love this blush! I only need to use maybe three light strokes of this and my cheeks have that pretty, rosy glow. Excellent quality, this will probably last a long time for me because I don't wear make-up everyday. Will try other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 5:04:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I finally managed to swap for this and I see what all the hype is about! I was worried this would be too bright and deep for me (NC25) as I generally like subtle blush. But when I used this with my trusty Flirt skunk brush, it gave me that perfect reddish glow - exactly what I hoped it would be! The shimmer was not over the top and it blended beautifully. Rarely does a product live up to the hype for me, but this one really does deliver.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this blush this weekend and I loved it at first! I thought it looked great for my NC55 completion. I still think this is a nice blush but I think it looks its best on me sparingly and it's pricey at $25 vs MAC's blush for $14.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite NARS blushes....I thought it would be too dark but applied lightly ( nw 15 here ) it gives me a really nice rosy flush ( without looking like I have rosascea ) Too much can be overpowering though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 4:15:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a beautiful raspberry shade on my warm DDD skin. Gives a nice glow, and thankfully the gold shimmers are very subtle. I find it less pigmented than other Nars blushes. I usually use Nars blushers with my Mac skunk brush because they are so pigmented, but this works better with the Mac 129 blush brush because it picks up more colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by fme143

Beautiful intense rose color, but it made me look like I had rosacea, and the gold shimmer flecks emphasized my pores. Somehow felt less soft and less finely milled than other NARS blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty, shimmery, deep rose color. Lovely when applied *very lightly* with a fan brush on my light PPP skin. Would be a perfect autumn or winter blush. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ddai100

I really love this blush. It's a beautiful shimmery raspberry shade that works well with my complexion. I brush it on lightly during the day and add a little more for evening. An excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by melissa_k

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is a beautiful raspberry shimmer on my MMM skin. I find it's a great everyday blush and I wear it often. Just beware that a little goes a long way. The only thing that bothers me about the packaging is I find it collects every speck of dirt, dust or makeup in my drawer and looks messy.