August 27, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm torn. On the one side this one is another pretty, rosy blush by Nars, on the other side it tends to look blotchy and unnatural. I would compare the color of this blush with BB Soft Pink which looks - at least on me - more flattering and much prettier.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mtuckfield

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great rosy color that works well on my fair/cool complexion. Outlaw looks very dark in the pan, but if used lightly, you can get a very natural flushed glow. NARS Tamango l/s works very well with this, too! Would definitely repurchase, but it will probably be years before I use it up. Update: This blush goes on blotchy. I've used different blush brushes to no avail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by tygerlily005

I was at the Nars counter in Sephora for a good 45 minutes (I think the sales woman was starting to get suspicious) before finally deciding on Outlaw. I walked in intending to buy Lovejoy, but Outlaw was more pigmented and just gave me a rosier glow. One swipe is all you need for a subtle yet flushed look. Definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by muddles

Outlaw gives me a very pretty rosy flush with fine shimmers on my cheeks!Since it is very pigmented,one or 2 swipe is enough.This blush lasted on me the whole day too.The reason why i only gave 4 lippies because Nars blushers have a scent that isn't really pleasant.Im a mac NC15-20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

I love this blush! I only need to use maybe three light strokes of this and my cheeks have that pretty, rosy glow. Excellent quality, this will probably last a long time for me because I don't wear make-up everyday. Will try other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 5:04:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I finally managed to swap for this and I see what all the hype is about! I was worried this would be too bright and deep for me (NC25) as I generally like subtle blush. But when I used this with my trusty Flirt skunk brush, it gave me that perfect reddish glow - exactly what I hoped it would be! The shimmer was not over the top and it blended beautifully. Rarely does a product live up to the hype for me, but this one really does deliver.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this blush this weekend and I loved it at first! I thought it looked great for my NC55 completion. I still think this is a nice blush but I think it looks its best on me sparingly and it's pricey at $25 vs MAC's blush for $14.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite NARS blushes....I thought it would be too dark but applied lightly ( nw 15 here ) it gives me a really nice rosy flush ( without looking like I have rosascea ) Too much can be overpowering though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 4:15:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a beautiful raspberry shade on my warm DDD skin. Gives a nice glow, and thankfully the gold shimmers are very subtle. I find it less pigmented than other Nars blushes. I usually use Nars blushers with my Mac skunk brush because they are so pigmented, but this works better with the Mac 129 blush brush because it picks up more colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by fme143

Beautiful intense rose color, but it made me look like I had rosacea, and the gold shimmer flecks emphasized my pores. Somehow felt less soft and less finely milled than other NARS blushes.