November 22, 2014 | 1918 users online

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dyed dark red

Outlaw is a deep rosy color with a bit of shimmer, but nothing glittery or over the top. When I saw it in the pan I thought it would be too dark for me, but like most Nars blushes, but of course I had to try it anyway. I can wear it if I apply with a skunk brush & then buff the color a bit afterwards, but i think this color is best suited for someone with a little more color to their skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm torn. On the one side this one is another pretty, rosy blush by Nars, on the other side it tends to look blotchy and unnatural. I would compare the color of this blush with BB Soft Pink which looks - at least on me - more flattering and much prettier.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mtuckfield

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great rosy color that works well on my fair/cool complexion. Outlaw looks very dark in the pan, but if used lightly, you can get a very natural flushed glow. NARS Tamango l/s works very well with this, too! Would definitely repurchase, but it will probably be years before I use it up. Update: This blush goes on blotchy. I've used different blush brushes to no avail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by tygerlily005

I was at the Nars counter in Sephora for a good 45 minutes (I think the sales woman was starting to get suspicious) before finally deciding on Outlaw. I walked in intending to buy Lovejoy, but Outlaw was more pigmented and just gave me a rosier glow. One swipe is all you need for a subtle yet flushed look. Definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by muddles

Outlaw gives me a very pretty rosy flush with fine shimmers on my cheeks!Since it is very pigmented,one or 2 swipe is enough.This blush lasted on me the whole day too.The reason why i only gave 4 lippies because Nars blushers have a scent that isn't really pleasant.Im a mac NC15-20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

I love this blush! I only need to use maybe three light strokes of this and my cheeks have that pretty, rosy glow. Excellent quality, this will probably last a long time for me because I don't wear make-up everyday. Will try other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 5:04:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I finally managed to swap for this and I see what all the hype is about! I was worried this would be too bright and deep for me (NC25) as I generally like subtle blush. But when I used this with my trusty Flirt skunk brush, it gave me that perfect reddish glow - exactly what I hoped it would be! The shimmer was not over the top and it blended beautifully. Rarely does a product live up to the hype for me, but this one really does deliver.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this blush this weekend and I loved it at first! I thought it looked great for my NC55 completion. I still think this is a nice blush but I think it looks its best on me sparingly and it's pricey at $25 vs MAC's blush for $14.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite NARS blushes....I thought it would be too dark but applied lightly ( nw 15 here ) it gives me a really nice rosy flush ( without looking like I have rosascea ) Too much can be overpowering though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 4:15:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a beautiful raspberry shade on my warm DDD skin. Gives a nice glow, and thankfully the gold shimmers are very subtle. I find it less pigmented than other Nars blushes. I usually use Nars blushers with my Mac skunk brush because they are so pigmented, but this works better with the Mac 129 blush brush because it picks up more colour.