NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

on 12/24/2006 1:30:00 PM

Well, when I first purchased this blush I was absolutely in love with its rosy shimmery wash of color. As with most Nars products, the quality and pigmentation is superb, but it comes at a pretty high price. My opinion kind of changed though...after a while, I realized that it isn't a neutral enough shade that it can be paired with anything. When I wear coppery browns, for example, it looks really off. The only way it looks "right" is when I pair it with neutral/cool tones like taupes and grays. I won't repurchase it; at that price it isn't versatile enough for me.

on 12/9/2006 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had this blush for ages, but barely use it. I originally got it to replace Orgasm, which was way too light for me (GGG). This is a nice deep shimmery rose, but it isn't really that special. It has that great texture and pigmentation that all NARS blushes have, but compared to the other colors from this line, Outlaw isn't a standout for me. I wouldn't repurchase.

Oooh,I love,love,LOVE this blush!Pilinya and Candy_Highbeams recommended this for me on the mu board,and I can't believe I was without it for this long.It's a stunning neutral deep rose shade with golden shimmer.I apply it with my skunk brush and it gives my skin a lovely flush of realistic-looking color.I like to wear this when I have MAC VGVI lipglass on my lips-they're a match made in mu heaven imo : ) NARS blushes have amazing pigmentation and they wear evenly/beautifully all day long.And the pan will last you forever.Get yourself one if you can!HG.

on 12/5/2006 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Skin: cool toned NW15

Eyes: light brown

Hair: dyed dark red

Outlaw is a deep rosy color with a bit of shimmer, but nothing glittery or over the top. When I saw it in the pan I thought it would be too dark for me, but like most Nars blushes, but of course I had to try it anyway. I can wear it if I apply with a skunk brush & then buff the color a bit afterwards, but i think this color is best suited for someone with a little more color to their skin.

on 11/19/2006 4:43:00 AM

I'm torn. On the one side this one is another pretty, rosy blush by Nars, on the other side it tends to look blotchy and unnatural. I would compare the color of this blush with BB Soft Pink which looks - at least on me - more flattering and much prettier.

on 10/20/2006 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great rosy color that works well on my fair/cool complexion. Outlaw looks very dark in the pan, but if used lightly, you can get a very natural flushed glow. NARS Tamango l/s works very well with this, too! Would definitely repurchase, but it will probably be years before I use it up. Update: This blush goes on blotchy. I've used different blush brushes to no avail.

on 9/14/2006 9:04:00 AM

I was at the Nars counter in Sephora for a good 45 minutes (I think the sales woman was starting to get suspicious) before finally deciding on Outlaw. I walked in intending to buy Lovejoy, but Outlaw was more pigmented and just gave me a rosier glow. One swipe is all you need for a subtle yet flushed look. Definitely a keeper!

on 8/12/2006 2:14:00 AM

Outlaw gives me a very pretty rosy flush with fine shimmers on my cheeks!Since it is very pigmented,one or 2 swipe is enough.This blush lasted on me the whole day too.The reason why i only gave 4 lippies because Nars blushers have a scent that isn't really pleasant.Im a mac NC15-20 for reference.

on 7/8/2006 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush! I only need to use maybe three light strokes of this and my cheeks have that pretty, rosy glow. Excellent quality, this will probably last a long time for me because I don't wear make-up everyday. Will try other colors as well.

on 6/5/2006 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finally managed to swap for this and I see what all the hype is about! I was worried this would be too bright and deep for me (NC25) as I generally like subtle blush. But when I used this with my trusty Flirt skunk brush, it gave me that perfect reddish glow - exactly what I hoped it would be! The shimmer was not over the top and it blended beautifully. Rarely does a product live up to the hype for me, but this one really does deliver.

Popular Blush Products