October 24, 2014 | 1639 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 7:36:00 PM More reviews by shelly59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG of nighttime moisturizers. Cheap, rich, fabulous moisture w/o oiliness, sinks right into my sensitive/combo skin leaving it very smooth & moist,not dry with a layer of grease over it
...did I mention cheap? ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 9:55:00 AM More reviews by smile_and_wave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried La Mer Cream and like this stuff way better, never mind the price difference. My skin gets nasty dry in the winter, but this stuff works so well on it.

Can't wait to try the new "Sensitive" line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ladyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a month now, and I really like it. My skin just drinks it up and I'm left with soft skin in the morning. No breakouts so far. I even apply it after I do home microdermabrasion and it hasn't caused irritation. Great for the winter on my normal/slightly oily skin. *****Update**** Okay, so a weird thing happened. I broke out and to narrow it down, I stopped using moisturizer. My skin was fine without this cream. After a week I tried to use it again and it STUNG! My cheeks became painful and tingly. It lasted several hours.
So damn, I'm on the hunt for a new moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 9:05:00 PM More reviews by pennoxfordgrad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another excellent product by Dove. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 6:36:00 AM More reviews by ag823420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a long time I didn't use a night moisturizer since I have oily acne prone skin. But after I started taking Doxy and using Differin gel, my skin got a tiny bit dry, so I tried this. I love it! I have actually found that it helps my skin because it gives it just enough oil that my skin doesn't over produce oil on its own. It makes my face soft and my skin feels healthy. It has a nice little glow to it! It works especially well on bumps that have dried and helps them heal without leaving a red mark or a scar. I don't use any of the other Dove products, so I know this works well on its own without having to use the full line to get the benefits of the vitamins and nutrients in the Dove Essential line. I have to admit I also tan a couple of times a week and this keeps my skin from drying out and if I turn pinkish, it helps my skin to brown and heal quickly. Yeah I know tanning is bad, but we all have habits that we just can't seem to break. Anyway, this stuff is a skin saver from all kinds of elements and I highly recommend it to anyone with oily or acne prone skin because this is one moisturizer that helps us!!! These are hard to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 1:17:00 AM More reviews by shauna23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great night cream. It leaves my skin so soft in the morning. I also apply it to dry, stubborn patches during the day and it clears them up quickly. I've had no problems with clogged pores from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kings_20

I am in love with this night cream. It is very rich, but absorbs almost instantly. My skin is left smooth and satiny by morning. The scent is very pleasant as well, a nice clean scent. The bonus is the adorable glass jar. Two thumbs up from me :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aww.. so sad. I really wanted to like this. It smells really good. I put it on and it stung my face so badly! After a week I gave up and gave it to my sister. I had such high hopes for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 11:46:00 AM More reviews by icephoenix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I bought it after reading Paula Begoun's great review for it. It has some very nice ingredients like vitamins and antioxidants and has a mild scent.

The thickness of the moisturizer might freak some people out but it's not very greasy (and I hate greasy skin!). It leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized after it has set in, and I have seen a noticeable improvement in my skin. It's great for winter too (I have dry/combo skin). I actually use it both day and night. It protects my skin from the drying winter weather.

And you can't beat the price. There are cheaper ones out there, but the quality of this product exceeds many high-end brands'. I got it for $9.xx Canadian.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Jenny42901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have only used this for two nights but I love waking up with soft skin in the morning with this product. I wash with Dove sensitive skin beauty bar in the morning and at night I use that smae beauty bar and after I rub this on my face. It gives a tingle and my skin seems to get a bit greasy from it, but after a good night's sleep you wake up to soft skin without oiliness. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't seem to contribute to the problem...but we'll wait and see.