LUSH Sex Bomb

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The smell was hard to notice and was just ok. The purplish pink water was pretty, but it stained my tub, and the gooey rose that comes floating out was completely repulsive. No smell lingered on my skin afterwards. I love Lush and plan to try out their other bombs and bubble bars because they're just so much fun, but this one was not impressive at all.

I don't understand the hype around this product; the smell was indistinct and not especially pleasant. The color was nice but I'm not paying 5 bucks just for pink bathwater. One of the more unexceptional bath bombs IMO.

This bath bomb turned my water a lovely pink and scented me with lovely jasmine flowers. It is a very girlie bath. It scented my skin softly all day long after I got out of the tub.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've just used this bomb - it was a present from my boyfriend. I like the smell while I get the bath ready, but I can't really smell it on my now, and I just got out. My skin felt nice and soft while I soaked, but I needed to use moisturizer after drying off, which is unfortunate because I was hoping to keep the smell of the bomb on me, not my lotion.

It did leave my bath pink, and I rinsed most of it off. I'm NOT going to actually start cleaning the bath tub after a relaxing soak. If the pink does not go away when I clean the bathroom, oh well... If it's not a permanent stain, then I think I'd buy this again.

I will update on the boyfriend reaction - maybe he'll smell it on me. UPDATE: I was able to smell this on me later in the evening, and the next morning, but now wild response from my boyfriend. Oh well. I'd buy again anyway.

One word..... Sexy! Jasmine is by far my favorite scent so this is just perfect. The pink powdery color is beautiful and adds a touch of something special to the water. After a bad day, its really just a treat to throw one of these in the water and get taken away.... I just hate the clean up afterwards!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Umm. this was the worst bath bomb by far.......in my opinion. I liked the color that it turned my bath water but the smell was awfull. It smelled like a mix between old lady perfume and washing powder eeeeewww. It gave me a huge headache and but worse the scent lingered on my skin for hours. EEEeehh. And the small gooey rose thing..if that's what you wanna call it? What a waste. "THINK PINK" by far is waaaay better than Sex Bomb..it really was a bomb...next

This brings out the girly-girl in me. A gorgeous, heady floral-jasmine. Turns the water pink and I love the cute little floating paper rose it leaves behind. Will heavenly scent the entire bathroom for hours. Love it and will definitely repurchase.

Blech! If you loved the overwhelmingly powdery smell of Bathos, then maybe you'll love this. I let my boyfriend use this with me and had to pour some other bubble bath in the tub to cover the awful, powdery smell - to no avail. The pink color it turns the bath is cute, the gooey rose thing that comes floating out is not. Now that awful powdery scent won't get out of my bathroom. Not 'sexy' at all.

a-ma-zing ylang ylang/jasmine scent. i normally dont care for jasmine at all because i find it too heady and indole-y. lush manages to get the scent right. its not overpowering or unpleasant. (for those of you who normally cant stand jasmine, you know what i mean. give this one a try.) its the same jasmine scent as in flying fox shower gel, and the ylang ylang is the same as the scent in figs and leaves soap (my absolute fave.) they combine together to make a comforting floral.

the bath bomb is pretty strongly scented, so i break it in two along the seam by giving it a good whack on the edge of the tub while its still in the bag. half is enough to scent the water in my large tub. the scent is lingering on the skin for a few hours. it scents up the bathroom well into the next day. continued >>

LOVE!!!!!!! love love love. i loved the pink bath, and the nice, feminine smell. i will surely be repurchasing!

Popular Bath Treatments