September 23, 2014 | 1595 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by madamorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted a moisturizer with SPF in it, so my choices were Neutrogena Moisture, Aveeno Radiance, or this.

I chose this over the others since Aveeno was more expensive (twice the price) and I was skeptical of the glitter in it.

Also Neutrogena compared to this was more liquidy and smell like sunscreen. Dove seemed to be more absorbed into my skin then Neutrogena (although it does seem a bit thicker). And Dove did not burn my skin (like Neutrogena did when I was adapting to it).

I think I'll be sticking with Dove for awhile.

***EDIT*** All of a sudden I'm breaking out on my chin and all over my nose (this NEVER happens to me all at once), the moisturizer isn't as oil-free as it seems. I've switched back to my Neutrogena moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MsShamika

I recently began purchasing Dove products,so I bought this to add to my collection. Big Mistake! This moisturizer leaves my combination skin feeling greasy and also broke me out. Gets added to my colection of unused moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jenl173

This is a good for people with slightly dry acne prone skin. It moisturizes w/out causing breakouts. I have been using this for about 3 months, and it gives my skin a nice glow even in winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Saltysugar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this moisturizer. I have very good skin to begin with, and am always a bit wary when trying something new. I didn't break out out all, and it actually made my skin look more radiant! I'll be using this for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

It felt really heavy when I put it on. Two hours later, my face was a greasy mess, and my foundation was sliding right off. Even people with dry skin might find it too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lyss11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have only had it for a few weeks. I have oily skin with dryness from roseacea. Has not reacted badly with my rosacea'd skin. Has made my cheeks less dry overall. Good price for the product. Has SPF. Oddly shaped bottle with a weird squeezy top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I actually love this lotion! It's light and sinks into my combo skin quickly without feeling greasy or oily. It's one of the few moisturizers I can wear under makeup. Very affordable too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove and have been using dove products for years, but when it comes to their face care line, their products are nice, but just are not quite up to par for me. I first tried the day lotion with SPF 15 and the dove night cream and I thought both were HG material for me at first, and while I loved the texture and feel of the day lotion and didn't think it was greasy in the least, it ended up making me break out with little red bumps on my cheeks (and I never break out, nor do I have oily skin). I switched back to my regular cleaner (Neutrogena deep clean) and my skin immediately cleared up. Good concept, and a good product for some, but I have great skin and my skin requires more than what this offered to stay clear and moisturized. I wasn't disappointed, but the Dove face care line just isn't for me and I will not be repurchasing. They did their homework though, I'm glad this works for so many people. Enjoy. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2005 10:38:00 PM More reviews by krpatrick0202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product makes your skin look very shiny when you first apply it. but after you let it soak in (always apply your moisturizer 10 min before applying makeup, girls), it leaves skin soft and smooth. my forehead gets a little oily sometimes, so i just apply this to my cheeks and it works pretty well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by homeless1

this lotion isn't absorbed fast enough,and its huge drawback is that it's irritating my skin,not gentle enough 4 sensitive skin.

anyway,it moisturizes not bad at all and smells good too (maybe the perfume causes the irritation though...)