L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Sunflower Seed Oil, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Yellow 5.

on 11/12/2006 12:34:00 PM

Love this stuff...I use it on my ends only and I swear it helps keep the split ends away! I flatiron my hair daily and I am my worst hair critic, and I have not seen splits since I started using this a couple of months ago. Smells great, too!
The packaging does suck but, as suggested by a previous poster, I bought a cheap mousepad and cut off a square of it and glued it onto the lid, it works like a charm. I forgot her username, but thanks for the tip :)
Will continue to buy, the stuff rocks!

on 10/25/2006 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I started using this product very recently and had to comment on my experience with it compared to Kerastase Masquintense which I had been using for about 2 years. Except for the apple smell of Nature's Therapy (which I love by the way), this is the same product. I had been paying about $30 and when I read on here about this product and paying only $9.49, I had to give it a try and I'm glad I did........I will not be buying the masquintense again! For people that say this leaves their hair too weighted down, it's most likely because too much of it is being used. This is an intense conditioner and you use only a very small amount, like a nickel to quarter size depending on the length of the hair. If you grab too much, you're wasting it and might make your hair oily looking, it hasn't happened to me yet since I know how much to use. I normally don't review products, but I just had to about this one.

on 10/20/2006 5:05:00 AM

This didn't do anything special for my long, coarse hair. Will not buy again.

on 9/14/2006 10:35:00 AM

This is one of the very best deep conditioners I have ever used. I have waist-length color treated hair which is fine but very thick and I really need extra help in keeping it shiny, soft and healthy. My hair also tends to get "big" in humidity, a frizz factor I have never been able to control with just shampoo and conditioner (I always air dry my hair too). I bought this conditioner and the coordinating shampoo at Sally's (a little more than I usually spend on shampoo and conditioner, except for Redken products I have used) and am very happy with it -- my hair is really shiny, soft, and much less out of control in humidity. I have read other reviews about having a hard time rinsing it, but I discovered that even though my hair still feels slippery after rinsing for a minute or two, my fingers are NOT slippery when I rub THEM together, which tells me that my hair really is rinsed enough (so maybe it does coat the hair with something -- I don't care if it does, it works great for me, so I don't stand there and rinse the "slipperiness" out of it anymore since I figured this out). I HATE HATE HATE the plastic tub it comes in -- it is completely unmanageable (the big jar almost dangerous) in the shower -- I have to open it and set it outside on the toilet lid BEFORE I get in the shower to have it ready to go and then close the lid and handle the jar after I've dried my hands. This is a terrible package design for a VERY VERY SLIPPERY conditioner. I would give the jar negative points for packaging if I could. But I'll definitely keep buying it! :) Edit: I found that using it every day or quite often made my hair DRY! The ends seemed really dry, which I would not have expected. I will still use the rest of the jar occasionally, but probably will not buy again.

on 9/12/2006 5:11:00 AM

I didn't find this conditioned my hair as much as it coated it. I had to be VERY careful during application, because even the smallest bit too much I found weighed my hair down (and I never have to deal with that problem).

I'll be reaching for my Masquintense always from now on.

on 8/7/2006 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I did not like this conditioner very much, and it is very rare when I find a conditioner I don't like. It was way to thck and heavy, and took for ever to wash out. I also did not like the tub container. Maybe I'm clumsy, but it kept fall everywhere and spilling all over the shower. I still have a little bit left, but I will not repurchase.

on 8/4/2006 4:07:00 PM

This stuff REALLY works! I have been straightening my hair for years...sometimes i have gone 6 months or longer of doing it every single day... So needless to say my hair is completely damaged. So damanged that I dont even think its really growing much anymore because it tends to break off as soon as it gets any longer. Anyway this conditioner has done WONDERS for my split ends im telling you! I am so glad that I found this...Ive been using it about once or twice a week. I know people say you arent really supposed to use a deep condition any more then once at the most but I alternate conditioners or sometimes just mix a small amount in with whatever other one im using... My hair is soft and shiny and I honestly feel that if I continue using this my hair will be on the way to getting healthy again. This is the best deep conditioner I have tried yet!

on 7/25/2006 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Sorry to be another naysayer here, but after using this I was left wondering why it got such great reviews by so many people. It left my hair feeling dirty and coated, but not moisturized at all. I have thick, curly, dry hair and this just did nothing for it at all. Would not repurchase this.

on 7/23/2006 9:05:00 PM

This is my HG deep conditioner!! I have been suffering from dry, frizzy hair from all the bleach highlighting. Read the reviews, tried it, fell in love w/ it and now it's HG! Super afforable - 9.49 at Sally's, green apple scent, deep conditions & tackles my frizzy ends without weighing my fine hair down!!! I have super duper tangly hair (fine & highlighted hair = tangles) and this product tackles tangles better then any other product I have tried. I have been using it nearly every shampoo and do not feel any buildup or that my hair is weighed down in anyway. Yes, the jar sucks. The product is not that thick that it wouldn't come out of a tube, so that is my only gripe. Otherwise will definately repurchase!

on 7/23/2006 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Ugh--made my hair look like crap...I have fine highlighted hair. I think it was the silicones. I used this product before I was aware that silicones + my hair = yuck