LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

I love this soap! The smell is intoxicatingly sweet and creamy. There is a great lather. I wish it moisturized a little bit better but the scent is worth it!

on 11/19/2011 3:48:00 AM

I love the smell of this, however, the scent doesn't last very long and it's very expensive. I love how there's honeycombs on top - I use this to scrub my skin, acts like an exfoliator. I also found it to be very moisturizing.

on 11/16/2011 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I do not understand the hype over this product. I really wanted to like this product especially since it was my first Lush soap, unfortunately I was not impressed. The soap smells like a mix of toffee, lemon, vanilla and honey, which is a great smell,however the scent does not linger on the skin whatsoever. I sniffed my skin as soon as I got out of the shower and it had no smell. The lather of the soap was okay, the cheap generic bars of soap have a better. The worst part about the soap was that it left my skin feeling very dry, and they honeycomb is just for looks. I am still wondering why so many people say "my kids love this soap", there is really nothing to it.

Definitely my absolute favorite soap... EVER! The smell is heavenly. This soap makes my skin so smooth, silky and quenched, that I can skip moisturizer. I wish it lasted longer, though. It disappears so fast... And it`s not cheap either!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm not really sure what the hype is over this soap. Yes, it smells good...but I don't want to eat it, like most people say. It seems like all of the LUSH soaps leave my skin feeling "squeaky clean", which I don't really like. The soap does last quite a while, so I suppose it it's worth the cost. I would buy it again during the buy 1 get 2 free sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, so I agree with the masses that this soap smells absolutely scrumptious! It's honestly one of the best smelling soaps I've ever encountered. It's beautifully gourmand, but not sickeningly sweet, in my opinion. It doesn't smell like honey to me - more like toffee with a hint of citrus.

Unfortunately, I'm sad to say, I hate the way it makes my skin feel - while I'm using it and afterwards. It's SO drying that as I'm rinsing off the lather in the shower, my skin actually feels sticky. In the new Olay cleanser commercial, Carrie Underwood says that that "squeaky clean" feeling is actually residue. And if Carrie Underwood says it, it MUST be true. Haha, I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate or not, but it sure doesn't feel good. This stuff just completely saps my skin of all moisture. As good as this soap smells, I would probably never repurchase it because it simply doesn't do the job it's meant to do without parching my skin. If I were to repurchase it, I would buy a small chunk, slice it into little pieces, and use them to scent my dresser drawers and closet.

on 11/1/2011 9:26:00 PM

Mmmm this soap is yummy. It has a mild sweet honeyish scent. Not my favorite scent from Lush but still helps me relax. :)

on 10/28/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent of Honey I Washed the Kids is incredible. I love it because it's not an overpowering fruity scent like most of the soaps at Lush. Rubbing it against a loofah a couple of times will create a nice lather. I don't like how it makes my skin feel tight once I rinse and step out of the shower, but once my skin dries off completely it feels soft and moisturized.

on 10/19/2011 5:10:00 PM

This is ok. I like the smell, my son likes it and I gave him a big chunk of it to use. I don't like the way my skin feels when I rinse it off...almost too clean? I know, that sounds crazy, but my skin is really dry, especially in the fall and winter, so I like a skin-softening soap and this is not for me.

on 10/5/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this soap! It smells incredible! So yummy! It doesn't dry out my skin and it's so creamy. love it!