September 16, 2014 | 1789 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

This is ok. I like the smell, my son likes it and I gave him a big chunk of it to use. I don't like the way my skin feels when I rinse it off...almost too clean? I know, that sounds crazy, but my skin is really dry, especially in the fall and winter, so I like a skin-softening soap and this is not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

I love this soap! It smells incredible! So yummy! It doesn't dry out my skin and it's so creamy. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by vampirekisses25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap it smells so good. after I was my hands with it i cant stop smelling them :). Will be buying more of this soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Have used nothing but this as a bath soap for years. It is pricey and doesn't last that long, but I love the smell and how clean and soft my skin feels when I've used it. The honeycomb is a bit annoying, but I always find myself shelling out for another bar when it's finished.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I don't find this to be special in any way. I got it from a cute guy standing out in front of the Lush store handing out samples. He told me this was the most popular, and I know I have read a lot of reviews for it on here. Quite drying. The smell is ok, but nothing special. Doesn't really lather much. Don't like the way my skin feels when I am done showering with it. To me, definitely not worth the price it commands.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jellyfiish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This soap isn't terrible, but I wasn't impressed. I bought it online due to the great reviews it received, but was disappointed in the small chunk that arrived. It smells of toffee with a hint of lemon, which is pleasant. I was expecting more of a honey smell, though. It is a bit drying but it's nothing a good moisturizer can't fix. I will stick to my Godmother soap for now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Drying, overpriced and disapointing in so many ways. It was the first soap I bought from LUSH based on the rave reviews. I should've gotten the hint and never bother with any of their soaps again.. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like this soap- it has a nice sweet scent that is kind of unique (like caramel/lemon?) and it seems to be a decent cleanser. I don't find it to be super drying or moisturizing, it's just a cleanser that rinses off pretty easily. Def more slippery than, say, Dove, but I do like how it comes off quickly and I don't feel like there's any residue left behind. I can tell that it does kinda melt quickly though...the "rind" of the soap (the darker honeycomb part that is on the edge) sticks out now after only 3 washes, not to mention it can be kinda awkward with it not going down. I don't leave the soap where it can get wet when not in use so I know it's just from using it in the shower. The rind part is a little rougher. Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them to cut that part out, it doesn't really do anything. And someone below me mentioned it too but I'm not going to use this on my ::ahem:: lady parts cause I think it may be too drying or the ingredients might not work with that particular area if you know what i mean. nice for everywhere else just not there! Not a bad soap, I'm glad I tried it, but I want to try other types. I may get it again if I'm in the mood (and I feel like spending a little more on soap). It's way more fun than a boring bar soap, that's for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent is to die for - literally one of my favorite scents of all time. I could take or leave the effect it has on my skin - it doesn't lather the best either in my opinion - but I get it for the scent. The thing is I hate keeping bar soaps in my bathroom, they always get gross and Lush ones get kind of weird. I wish I had the shower gell because that would be infinitely better. Also I don't really understand the point of the beeswax bit on the end. If you like bar soaps then do not hesitate to try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantasic soap. The hype is true! The scent is truly aromatherapy in the shower. I will definitely repurchase......maybe a pound of this stuff!