April 24, 2014 | 2053 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Humectant Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by aprillia

No silicones. Dirt cheap. Smells delicious. This stuff is my new every day conditioner. Pureology be damned. I have fewer frizzies with this than with any other conditioner I've used in recent memory.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2007 11:40:00 PM More reviews by benisas

I don't understand why some people gave this such bad review!! For starters, I have fine to normal hair that I blowdry and straighten everyday (at 160 F!!), dye every other month, and also chemically straighten once a year -- obviously my hair is REALLY dry and utterly damaged! I was on vacation and bought this in the US and WOWWWWW this stuff WORKS!! My hair is soft, smells of coconut and vanilla, repaired, manageable and GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! i love this!! Honestly, if you have very fine hair, this may not be for you, but definitely if your hair has gotten really dry, damaged and poufy, this is a god sent HG conditioner :) i definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

wow! i am so glad i tried this product! my husband and i were out-of-town last weekend, and i was complaining to one of the women (it was a softball tournament) there with her husband about how my hair has been SO DRY lately and that nothing (not even my pricey daily, leave-in or mask conditioners were helping!) she immediately suggested that i try her conditioner, Suave Professionals Humectant. later on we were at Wal-Mart, and she showed it to me. it was so cheap ($2.97) that i just decided to purchase instead of trying hers first. I AM SO GLAD THAT I LISTENED TO HER! i love this conditioner. honestly, i did not have high hopes b/c i am a snob when it comes to beauty products. i didn't think a $3 conditioner would help my hair when $30 bottles hadn't.

it is just...perfect. i have naturally curly, thick, fine-textured hair. this conditioner helps the dryness and frizz SO MUCH. and it does not make my hair greasy AT ALL (i thought it would based on the feel of it). it just perfectly conditions my hair. and it is SO EASY to comb-thru after i get out of the shower. i am still, a week later, literally in shock that all these years i could have been saving money using Suave and having better looking hair!

DEFINATELY give this product a try!!!!! i actually gave away all of my other conditioners b/c i love this so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by emilka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely wonderful conditioner. My HG. Leaves my hair shiny, frizz free, bouncy, and visible straighter what I love. Smell is nice too. I'm on my third bottle. Huge YAY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pentel450

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT product. I'm a self-professed product junkie - I've tried nearly every shampoo out there. I'm telling you, this conditioner is MUCH better than any salon brand I've tried - Redken, Biolage, Back to Basics, Aveda, Paul Mitchell, you name it. I feel that my hair retains more moisture after using this conditioner. I recently permed my hair and it's left it REALLY dry (btw, if any of you guys know of a really good deep conditioner, let me know!!!!!), and this conditioner makes it feel much softer than even my deep conditioner does. For the price, I don't feel guilty using a lot of it either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

I can't say enough good things about this conditioner. I heard about this conditioner from someone on a beauty forum. My hair is very long, thermally reconditioned and naturally very dry, so I never thought Suave would do anything for my hair. This stuff detangles and leaves my hair soft, shiny and smelling of coconuts. This has become a staple in my shower. Once every couple of weeks I do a deep conditioning mask with a heavy conditioner, but this is now my daily conditioner. Best yet, it is only like $2 - so I can go ahead and use as much as I need to run it through my ends. The shampoo was WAY too harsh for my hair so I won't touch that again, but this conditioner rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by lesha

My natural hair color is dark brown so you can imagine the condition of my hair now as it is blonde with almost platinum highlights. I have tried so many expensive conditioners since lightening my hair as it is really really dry and weak, also its NEVER soft.
I tried the Suave condtioner when staying over and my friends house and wow. My hair is SUPER SOFT and healthy looking, even the next day after washing it when it really dries out (and thats after using a leave in conditioner). I also have very fine hair and havent had any problems with this conditioner building up or weighing my hair down. Just rinse you hair really well. For the price its worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is junk - it made my hair coated, weighed-down and very dull. It's going in the garbage can!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HORRIBLE! i know it's Suave and by no means was i expecting luxury, but this conditioner is unfit for sale to humans! i use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo once a week to remove product build-up and it works great, so i was atleast expecting something suitable. the label says it's comparable to Nexxus Humectress- well i'm not sure about that because i've never tried Nexxus, but if this Suave resembles it in any way, shame on you Nexxus! this conditioner is supposed to be ultra moisturizing, but left my hair feeling as gross as hair washed with cheap, stripping shampoo and not conditioned at all! no moisture whatsoever, and i piled it on. left a gross feeling film on my hair, even though i'm a rinse-a-holic and spend atleast 3 minutes JUST rinsing my hair. when my hair was dry, it felt oddly rough and fuzzy as if i'd brushed it with sandpaper. ::shudders:: stay far, far away!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by kcaboose23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This left huge amounts of buildup in my hair and actually didn't moisturize my hair at all. It was hard to brush through my hair when it was dry because of the heaviness and thickness of the conditioner that didn't completely wash out. It weighed down my fine, slightly wavy hair, also. I would not repurchase, although it is cheap.