November 27, 2014 | 1425 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by happybunny888

This sunblock did nothing but gave me oil on my face, I have combination skin already and this product wasnt helping at all, despite it states its oil free.Has high level of UVA/UVB protection, but the oiliness was letting the product down.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by JDing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Most sun blocks I tried before left me an oil face in summer until I found this one. Love it! I use it daily to protect me from ultraviolet radiation and pollutions. I think the price nice since it usually takes me over a year to finish one tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised that I didn't write a review for this sun block! I swapped the Superdefence for this City Block coz I had reactions to the former one. Super city block is a nice, slightly moisturizing sun block with physical sunscreen and a hint of beige color. It leaves a slightly dewy finish but dries to a matte finish after an hour or two (that's in my case). I don't need to wear foundation after putting on this sun block coz it kinda evens out my skin tone. However, I won't recommend this to anyone with really oily skin or acne-prone skin since it may be a bit heavy for those skin types.

Update in 2014: Not sure if the tint has been changed, the color is now with a slightly yellow undertone, which is the only drawback. I prefer something with a pinkish undertone...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by shiva_didj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as an under-eye sunscreen. Using it this way, it lasts FOREVER. Gives a slightly lighter tint, which is good for dark circles. Good texture, good everything. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 3:20:00 PM More reviews by neen2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my holy grail. The ONLY facial sunblock that does not break me out. I mix it with my foundation to apply and it is wonderful. Nice texture, goes on smooth, not greasy at all. A bit expensive, but I barely dented my tube from 3/4 of a year of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Katinka007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my holy grails. I use it as a regular face moisturiser in summer when my skin doesn't need much moisturising. It sinks right in and doesn't leave my face looking greasy at all. I also haven't had any bad reaction to it but my face is usually quite happy with whatever I put on it anyway. In colder weather I use L'Occitane Olive face cream SPF 15 but lately my face has been oilier than before (my skin used to be normal to dry but now is more like normal/combo) so I might switch to using City Block as a regular daily facial moisturiser all year round when I run out of the L'occitane cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2005 8:16:00 AM More reviews by agad

I actually liked the texture, it didn't feel greasy at all and it did sink in quickly. Unfortunately, after a couple of uses I developed a reaction. The skin on my chin became very dry and scaly. I am not brave enough to try it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2005 2:37:00 PM More reviews by minanmi

An ok product...this TM goes on quite thick, and I found that it settled in my pores. My face also got very oily throughout the day with this product...might be better as a fall/winter product. But in general, will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by BuBBle_29

Clinique supercity sunblock is good for mi...It has spf25 and it's oil free...Looks matt too...I dun suffer any breakout using this...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2005 3:28:00 PM More reviews by serenpo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mother using it for over a decade and she swear by it. I've tried before and the texture is quite light and it moisturize the face as well. Good protector against the sun.