October 22, 2014 | 925 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by hoppii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

In all honesty, this product works pretty well, but the price is definitely not justified. I find that using any brown matte eyeshadow works just as well (since it's the same thing) and I never used the gel because it gave my brows a greasy look. The tweezers are pretty bad, but the brushes are pretty good. Overall, it works, but you can dupe it really easily for much lower prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Veebum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! My eyebrows have a tendency of growing back quickly and becoming unruley, and this wax and cute little tweezer that's with it really put them back in place in a natural colour so they dont look tattoed on! Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mai93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you're looking to achieve natural looking eyebrows, then this product is for you. At 21, its a bit expensive but will last well over a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Technique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this product everyday. It looks natural. It's the perfect shade, the brushes and mini tweezers are adorable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product about a year ago and didn't like it because i thought it made my brows look too dark and thick and ended up retuning it. Since then I've had my brows shaped and i started using this product again because my sister uses it. I don't use the brushes that come with it though (I use MAC's 266). I wish Benefit sold the wax separate cuz that's what i mainly use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Rip off! This is so not worth spending $30 on. I've had mines for several years. I'm in the market looking for a really good brow filler (tried a ton of them!). But this one is the very least of my favorites. The powder isn't too bad, but nothing to go ga-ga over!!!! It's the only thing I really used from this kit. As for the wax. Ugh! I had little pimples in my brows and it doesn't set very well. It leaves your brows looking strange and goopy and/or a sticky mess. Also, the tiny tweezers and angle brush it comes I couldn't utilize because it was so small. If I did decided to use just the powder, I used MAC's 208 brush. Anyway, I definitely would NOT repurchase nor recommended this to anyone.
Just thought I'd give a review on this to save someone their 30 bucks if considering purchasing this brow filler!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best value-for-money products I've ever bought. Here's how I use it: I dip my Smashbox brow brush once into the wax, then once into the powder. That's usually enough to define one brow. Using it this way prevents the unnatural, lacquered/shiny look other reviewers have mentioned. It's also lasted me the better part of two years and is still going strong. Color is perfect for my dark brows. One star off because the brushes and tweezers are pretty useless... otherwise this is a rockin' product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by yuckyuks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I stopped using this product two years ago because I've just found better products to fill in my brows. This isn't a bad product - the wax-powder combination is a good idea. But the color was always a little too brown for me - I have black, Asian hair - and it looked too unnatural in certain lights. The wax also got kind of dirty and weirdly-textured while there was still at least half of the powder left.

The mini-brushes and mini-tweezers are a cute idea, but who really tweezes their eyebrows on the go? Not me. The brushes are functional and the packaging cute enough and portable.

But like I said, I've moved on. I've used Smashbox's Brow Tech, Chanel's Sculpting Brow Pencil, Maybelline's Expert Eyes, and Shiseido's Eyebrow Pencil, and I've finally settled on MAC's pencil in Spiked. Perhaps the wax/powder formulas just aren't for me. I definitely think brows should look natural, and if you're very light-handed with a pencil (blending afterwards), it'll look more natural and last longer than powder. At least that's my experience.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and still have the same package I purchased 2 years ago. This stuff lasts forever, even with daily use. I stopped using the waxy side of it but continue to use the powder form. That's the reason for the 3 stars. The waxy side would create pimples or zits along my brown line. After this product is through I will not buy another one because I plan on buying a drugstore eyeshadow for filling in my eyebrows.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by cdubinlondon

I've been using this product on and off again for years, but I keep going back to it. I am attracted to the simplicity of a pencil, but I haven't yet found one that looks as natural as Brow-Zing.
*** new edit*** parabens lots of it! Won't use it now!