BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Dark

on 11/2/2009 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What did I ever do without this product...Fills in my sparse eyebrows and with a shape up from the Benefit counter at my local Ulta it was amazing...Will never go without this product again...

on 9/15/2009 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product functions very well. The wax is good to groom your brows into the shape you want them, and the powder sets the wax. High cost is a drawback, as are the almost non-functioning tiny tweezers and brushes.

on 9/7/2009 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

ive been using this product for aboout 3 months and i have to say its still full. its worth the money you spend because you dnt run out as easily. it goes on really well you can use it as a liner or on your brows. u can even use the powder as a shadow. this is a great product if your used to doing your make up for work in 15 min. or less like me.

on 8/1/2009 4:46:00 PM

Love this eye brow kit, for various reasons.

Price runs high for just an eyebrow kit, but if you delve further, you will see why. Kit comes with:

1 eyebrow tweezer - have had mine for 3 years and it has not 'dulled' like some tweezers over time. Only con is that it is particularly small so your hands might cramp up from tweezing for too long.

1 eyebrow powder/1 eyebrow gel - If you put just gel alone, you get a very natural look. Add powder over it and the color darkens I want to say by 2 times. This look ends up looking very unnatural if you have on light make-up just for a stroll in the park, so to avoid that I'd use the gel alone. However, a heavy night out clubbing or out in town, the powder helps set the gel and lengthens the wear.

2 eye brow brush applicators - One brush is angled, and you can use it for eyeliners too. The other is flat. Both come in handy for application with either gel or powder. Great quality.

Casing is black and has a mirror on the inside so you can do your brows anywhere - subway, park, class =).

So you can see that while the price is moderately high, for what you get, it is worth the price. I believe it's around $30 or high 20s.

If you use this product and are satisfied with just the gel and have no need for the other accessories it comes with, Laura Mercier has an eyebrow gel pot, that comes in three shades. it runs at only 20$ and has twice the amount of gel product than brow zings, so that can be your other vice.

on 7/26/2009 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

In all honesty, this product works pretty well, but the price is definitely not justified. I find that using any brown matte eyeshadow works just as well (since it's the same thing) and I never used the gel because it gave my brows a greasy look. The tweezers are pretty bad, but the brushes are pretty good. Overall, it works, but you can dupe it really easily for much lower prices.

on 6/24/2009 6:52:00 AM

I love this product! My eyebrows have a tendency of growing back quickly and becoming unruley, and this wax and cute little tweezer that's with it really put them back in place in a natural colour so they dont look tattoed on! Fantastic!

on 5/29/2009 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

If you're looking to achieve natural looking eyebrows, then this product is for you. At 21, its a bit expensive but will last well over a year.

on 5/19/2009 11:04:00 PM

I use this product everyday. It looks natural. It's the perfect shade, the brushes and mini tweezers are adorable.

on 5/19/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I first bought this product about a year ago and didn't like it because i thought it made my brows look too dark and thick and ended up retuning it. Since then I've had my brows shaped and i started using this product again because my sister uses it. I don't use the brushes that come with it though (I use MAC's 266). I wish Benefit sold the wax separate cuz that's what i mainly use.

on 5/16/2009 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Rip off! This is so not worth spending $30 on. I've had mines for several years. I'm in the market looking for a really good brow filler (tried a ton of them!). But this one is the very least of my favorites. The powder isn't too bad, but nothing to go ga-ga over!!!! It's the only thing I really used from this kit. As for the wax. Ugh! I had little pimples in my brows and it doesn't set very well. It leaves your brows looking strange and goopy and/or a sticky mess. Also, the tiny tweezers and angle brush it comes I couldn't utilize because it was so small. If I did decided to use just the powder, I used MAC's 208 brush. Anyway, I definitely would NOT repurchase nor recommended this to anyone.
Just thought I'd give a review on this to save someone their 30 bucks if considering purchasing this brow filler!

Popular Brows Products