Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

3.8

on 12/4/2007 6:22:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I must say it is delightfuly scented. However the scent really doesn't last very long after you dry off. It does moisturize pretty well and as I have not yet tried it as a shampoo I don't know how it would react with my hair. The price could be somewhat lower

I love the scent of Amazing Grace.

on 11/27/2007 8:01:00 PM

I have the 16oz size of this, the pckage is great quality, but a little akward because it opens at the top and the bottle itself is fairly heavy for a bath product. The scent is great. I think its a little soapier than the spray, and a little more fruity, too. As a shampoo, it's terrible on my hair and I would never use it that way again. As a body wash, it's fabulous and does not dry out my skin at all. Lathers great, but you need just as much product as any other body wash, so it's not really worth the price in that aspect. It could cost a little less, but other than that, no real gripe, except they need to stop marketing it as a shampoo.

One of my favorite shower gels of all time! Ultra feminine scent that you can actually still smell on your skin even after you get out of the shower. I love this one so much, I'm buying it for my mother for Christmas. A must-have for anybody who likes soft scents!

on 11/14/2007 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how this product is moisturizing but never greasy or oily.
Pretty scent and love it as shampoo-I often end up with greasy hair so it never dries me out.
Will buy again.

on 11/7/2007 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this scent and the shower gel cleanses without over drying my skin. Perfect for layering with other products in the Amazing Grace line. I don't like to use as a shampoo because my hair is curly and color treated and needs special care. Smells great and makes me feel very girly.

on 10/24/2007 3:37:00 PM

I adore this product. It smells wonderful and the scent does linger on the skin all day. The big 32 oz with pump is a great value and I can't recommend this enough!

on 10/12/2007 10:08:00 PM

I keep this in a 32 oz pump container always!!!!!!!!!! The best there is hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 9/23/2007 10:32:00 AM

Got this as part of the Best of Sephora kit. Love it, the smell is wonderful and it does linger on the skin afterwards. No, it doesn't lather, but to me that's a good thing - lather is an additive to soap and it is drying! This shower gel moisturizes great! I haven't use it in a bath or shampoo though.

on 9/22/2007 10:30:00 PM

I got a small size of this in the Best of Sephora kit. I did not like this the first time I tried it due to the scent but it has really grown on me. It's my favorite shower gel now. It makes me feel very girly and feminine. When I use it I feel like I'm pampering myself in a very good way. I've found this to lather very well. I even use it as a shampoo now and then. If I use it too much it does tend to dry out my hair a little, but that is easily fixed by using conditioner. I don't find it as drying as using my Waffle Cone 3 in 1 as a shampoo, which is a big plus.

I am going to run out very soon and when I do I will be purchasing a full size. If you do buy this and don't like it, just use it a few times and you might change your mind like I did.