Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

3.8

ok...so I used this for the first time this morning and I was sitting here thinking...what smells so good?! I can actually still smell this stuff on my skin which is amazing considering that I even put on bath and body works pumpkin pie lotion over it when I got out of the shower. A fragrance that lasts on my skin, but especially a shower gel! I am so thrilled I just ordered the 32 oz. amazing grace body lotion from qvc!

EDIT: OK so yesterday I used it and then put sunless tanner over it, and I could STILL smell it!! Even into the night! And the scent is soooo incredible, I like crave this scent it is soo soothing. If you like AG this is a no brainer, its truly AMAZING!

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I must say it is delightfuly scented. However the scent really doesn't last very long after you dry off. It does moisturize pretty well and as I have not yet tried it as a shampoo I don't know how it would react with my hair. The price could be somewhat lower

I love the scent of Amazing Grace.

I have the 16oz size of this, the pckage is great quality, but a little akward because it opens at the top and the bottle itself is fairly heavy for a bath product. The scent is great. I think its a little soapier than the spray, and a little more fruity, too. As a shampoo, it's terrible on my hair and I would never use it that way again. As a body wash, it's fabulous and does not dry out my skin at all. Lathers great, but you need just as much product as any other body wash, so it's not really worth the price in that aspect. It could cost a little less, but other than that, no real gripe, except they need to stop marketing it as a shampoo.

One of my favorite shower gels of all time! Ultra feminine scent that you can actually still smell on your skin even after you get out of the shower. I love this one so much, I'm buying it for my mother for Christmas. A must-have for anybody who likes soft scents!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how this product is moisturizing but never greasy or oily.
Pretty scent and love it as shampoo-I often end up with greasy hair so it never dries me out.
Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this scent and the shower gel cleanses without over drying my skin. Perfect for layering with other products in the Amazing Grace line. I don't like to use as a shampoo because my hair is curly and color treated and needs special care. Smells great and makes me feel very girly.

I adore this product. It smells wonderful and the scent does linger on the skin all day. The big 32 oz with pump is a great value and I can't recommend this enough!

I keep this in a 32 oz pump container always!!!!!!!!!! The best there is hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got this as part of the Best of Sephora kit. Love it, the smell is wonderful and it does linger on the skin afterwards. No, it doesn't lather, but to me that's a good thing - lather is an additive to soap and it is drying! This shower gel moisturizes great! I haven't use it in a bath or shampoo though.