July 28, 2014 | 1742 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by cassandrajane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the scent of Amazing Grace.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by jrg72285

I have the 16oz size of this, the pckage is great quality, but a little akward because it opens at the top and the bottle itself is fairly heavy for a bath product. The scent is great. I think its a little soapier than the spray, and a little more fruity, too. As a shampoo, it's terrible on my hair and I would never use it that way again. As a body wash, it's fabulous and does not dry out my skin at all. Lathers great, but you need just as much product as any other body wash, so it's not really worth the price in that aspect. It could cost a little less, but other than that, no real gripe, except they need to stop marketing it as a shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie5349

One of my favorite shower gels of all time! Ultra feminine scent that you can actually still smell on your skin even after you get out of the shower. I love this one so much, I'm buying it for my mother for Christmas. A must-have for anybody who likes soft scents!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by heathermommie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how this product is moisturizing but never greasy or oily.
Pretty scent and love it as shampoo-I often end up with greasy hair so it never dries me out.
Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent and the shower gel cleanses without over drying my skin. Perfect for layering with other products in the Amazing Grace line. I don't like to use as a shampoo because my hair is curly and color treated and needs special care. Smells great and makes me feel very girly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by spoilediam

I adore this product. It smells wonderful and the scent does linger on the skin all day. The big 32 oz with pump is a great value and I can't recommend this enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I keep this in a 32 oz pump container always!!!!!!!!!! The best there is hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by rio514

Got this as part of the Best of Sephora kit. Love it, the smell is wonderful and it does linger on the skin afterwards. No, it doesn't lather, but to me that's a good thing - lather is an additive to soap and it is drying! This shower gel moisturizes great! I haven't use it in a bath or shampoo though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I got a small size of this in the Best of Sephora kit. I did not like this the first time I tried it due to the scent but it has really grown on me. It's my favorite shower gel now. It makes me feel very girly and feminine. When I use it I feel like I'm pampering myself in a very good way. I've found this to lather very well. I even use it as a shampoo now and then. If I use it too much it does tend to dry out my hair a little, but that is easily fixed by using conditioner. I don't find it as drying as using my Waffle Cone 3 in 1 as a shampoo, which is a big plus.

I am going to run out very soon and when I do I will be purchasing a full size. If you do buy this and don't like it, just use it a few times and you might change your mind like I did.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Quiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes of jumping on the Philosophy band wagon as I have only heard raves about this product. So I went to the Cosmetics Market and bought my $22 container. Jumped in the shower and....blech. The smell was ok, but this stuff did not lather up AT ALL.

I am highly disappointed and will not be repurchasing again. Actually, them more I think about it, the smell was that of soap and water--but the soap fragrance of that used in public restrooms...not attractive.