December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while undergoing some late night retail therapy. I didn't have high expectations for this product but it did have the colors I was looking for so I thought I'd try it for 10 dollars. Surprisingly, this product has succeeded my low expectations. The thing with this concealer is that you have to make it work. If you know how to use and mix the different colors, then I think you'll be quite satisfied like me as it is not cakey and sits well on top of the skin. As far as undereyes go, this product is aimed at ladies with purple circles. The yellow neutralizer completely cancels out the purple. I took one lippie off because it does tend to crease through out the day, but for the time being while I'm living on a tight budget, that'll do, pig.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this, it is my new fav concealer. I agree with the previous reviewer too, it applies much better with your finger. Really easy to blend and I really like the setting powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by hijabisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this concealer, I hated it. It settled into my fine lines, and didn't cover my dark circles at all. I was using a brush to apply to the concealer with terrible results, and only using the light colored shade under my eyes. However today, I put the darker shade first, with my fingers, and noticed an immediate difference. Then I put the lighter shade on top and dusted the finishing powder over it, and couldn't believe the difference! The darker shade ended up working almost as a corrector, and the lighter shade as a concealer/ highlighter. The powder ensured there was no creasing. Overall for the price, I think this is a great product, however it is definitely not suitable for all skin tones and only comes in one color. If you're struggling with it, I would suggest layering them like I did- perhaps the darker shade will act as a corrector for you as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Absolutely LOVE this concealer!! It has great coverage so you don't have to pile it on. It lasts all day and is great for covering up blemishes and redness. I love that it comes with 3 different concealer colors and a setting powder. I like the correcter because its not too green. At the moment I'm using the darker concealer because its summer but during the winter I'll be switching over to the lighter side. Great concealer! I recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by sarahmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this concealer palette. The consistency is firm, but creamy so it sits well on top of the skin. I prefer to use this on dark hyperpigmentation spots because it doesn't fade as much as liquid concealer. I wouldn't use it on raised spots as it can look cakey. I use all the shades, but particularly the lightest one on spots and the green-tinted one for redness. The finishing powder that comes with it is good at setting the concealer (and also under the eyes). It's definitely worth the $10.
For reference, I'm around NC 25-30.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SmashCakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had someone from the US specifically CP this for me, and I was very disappointed.

Overall - The concealer went on really cakey and dry. The colors are also pretty light, so those with darker skin tones should skip this altogether. The powder and the green were pretty horrible. The powder didn't seem to do anything, and the green was too dark. The concealer itself didn't seem to cover my blemishes at all. The price is pretty high for so little product. I'll be sticking with my Bobbi Brown concealers/correctors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by skyespice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this concealer!! It is gentle and lightweight and covers SO WELL. I use this under my eyes, my nose, and for any blemishes I have. There are three different skin tones that can be blended for the perfect color. The fine powder PERFECTLY seals my undereyes without causing the cakey lined look so many other powders cause. And for only $10 or so, you cannot beat this price. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by yeekathleen

I am a teenage girl who suffers from panda eyes. I've watched millions of reviews for all types of concealers on the internet, and everyone claims to have 'panda eyes' but theirs is nothing compared to mine. I've been on a search for a great affordable concealer in the drugstores, and I think this concealer is the best I have ever tried. It conceals great, especially the green one for blemishes. It has a nice smooth consistency, and does not look cakey. But obviously if you use a tremendous amout, it will. Remember, a little goes a long way! It covers my dark eye circle fairly well (the best so far). Some days where my eye circles are worse, you can still see them, but I don't mind. Honestly, sometimes I like how my eye circles still slightly show so it looks more natural. I have been wearing concealer for a whole year, and no one at school knows I wear concealer except for my siblings. That is how natural this concealer is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by my3sons5

I LOVE this concealer for those pesky freckles and spots. This covers, conceals, and stays. Just what I am looking for. The quad trips me up sometimes because I'll dip my finger in the wrong color and not realize it until it hits my face (oops) and have to rub it off and start over. But that is user error I guess. I really only use half the quad also and wish she would package this in duos instead so I would get my money's worth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by magali219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this for my under eye circles !!!!