Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 2/28/2005 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this scent! My boyfriend wears this and I just love it. Best mens scent I have ever smelled.

on 2/4/2005 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OMG, best scent EVER! I had an ex-boyfriend who wore this. It drove me CRAZY!!! The next guy I date will be receiving a bottle of this as a gift (lol, that sounds awful)...

on 2/2/2005 8:30:00 PM

yummmmmmeeeeee! i actually stumbled upon this scent. a little flea market stall was selling samples, so i bought my boy armani night and acqua di gio. night got completely overlooked! acqua di gio is a fresh, clean scent, no head-achy drydown - a great summer sniff. will be getting a bottle for him soon!

on 12/5/2004 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cologne is the best I think I have ever smelled. Esacape for Men is also a close second. My boyfriend wears this and its perfect. Its not too strong and it is both clean and warm smelling.

Yummy! This is a great cologne for ANY guy! One sniff and you'll be smitten!

on 12/1/2004 5:50:00 PM

Oh gosh! My ex wore this and it smells so great! I loved the way he smelled. Don't know about the price so can comment on that. But this is the most sexual fragrance for a man

on 11/27/2004 8:27:00 PM

I'm with glitzyglam on this one. I also get annoyed by a man who is wearing this, even if he's a great person! It bothers me so much, and it just doesn't smell manly to me. I like scents like Aramis, Copenhagen, etc., so this doesn't fit what I like.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My husband wore this and I couldn't stand it. Not to say that it smells bad because everyone has different styles they like, but this one makes me ill. I made my husband give it away to one of his friends and they love it. I always hear people saying that they like it but I just couldn't.

OMG! my ex wore this and i loved it. i got him to spray his sweatshirt so i could smell it whenever i wanted!!! =) it was kind of strong though... but it smells SO SO SO good :D very masculine

on 11/8/2004 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

By far the sexiest men's fragrance out there. My BF has worn this for years and neither of us has gotten tired of it. I would describe it as fresh, clean and masculine. Only 4 lippies b/c staying power could be a little better. I always keep a bottle that my BF's finished just so I can smell it any time I want.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel