August 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Iluvkitties

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this cologne! I bought this for my husband for Christmas and now it's all he wears! So crisp and masculine, dee-lish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this scent! My boyfriend wears this and I just love it. Best mens scent I have ever smelled.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by daza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG, best scent EVER! I had an ex-boyfriend who wore this. It drove me CRAZY!!! The next guy I date will be receiving a bottle of this as a gift (lol, that sounds awful)...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by deliazamir

yummmmmmeeeeee! i actually stumbled upon this scent. a little flea market stall was selling samples, so i bought my boy armani night and acqua di gio. night got completely overlooked! acqua di gio is a fresh, clean scent, no head-achy drydown - a great summer sniff. will be getting a bottle for him soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Ysatis830

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cologne is the best I think I have ever smelled. Esacape for Men is also a close second. My boyfriend wears this and its perfect. Its not too strong and it is both clean and warm smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

Yummy! This is a great cologne for ANY guy! One sniff and you'll be smitten!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ChanelFan

Oh gosh! My ex wore this and it smells so great! I loved the way he smelled. Don't know about the price so can comment on that. But this is the most sexual fragrance for a man

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

I'm with glitzyglam on this one. I also get annoyed by a man who is wearing this, even if he's a great person! It bothers me so much, and it just doesn't smell manly to me. I like scents like Aramis, Copenhagen, etc., so this doesn't fit what I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by heatherajustice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband wore this and I couldn't stand it. Not to say that it smells bad because everyone has different styles they like, but this one makes me ill. I made my husband give it away to one of his friends and they love it. I always hear people saying that they like it but I just couldn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by miss__carolinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG! my ex wore this and i loved it. i got him to spray his sweatshirt so i could smell it whenever i wanted!!! =) it was kind of strong though... but it smells SO SO SO good :D very masculine