April 18, 2014 | 1778 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buy this for your boyfriend/husband, and it will be the best thing you ever did for your intimacy. You will want to jump his bones within seconds. The guys in the AXE commercials must have been wearing Acqua Di Gio, because no other scent would make those girls swoon the way they did.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Iluvkitties

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this cologne! I bought this for my husband for Christmas and now it's all he wears! So crisp and masculine, dee-lish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this scent! My boyfriend wears this and I just love it. Best mens scent I have ever smelled.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by daza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG, best scent EVER! I had an ex-boyfriend who wore this. It drove me CRAZY!!! The next guy I date will be receiving a bottle of this as a gift (lol, that sounds awful)...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by deliazamir

yummmmmmeeeeee! i actually stumbled upon this scent. a little flea market stall was selling samples, so i bought my boy armani night and acqua di gio. night got completely overlooked! acqua di gio is a fresh, clean scent, no head-achy drydown - a great summer sniff. will be getting a bottle for him soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Ysatis830

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cologne is the best I think I have ever smelled. Esacape for Men is also a close second. My boyfriend wears this and its perfect. Its not too strong and it is both clean and warm smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

Yummy! This is a great cologne for ANY guy! One sniff and you'll be smitten!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ChanelFan

Oh gosh! My ex wore this and it smells so great! I loved the way he smelled. Don't know about the price so can comment on that. But this is the most sexual fragrance for a man

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

I'm with glitzyglam on this one. I also get annoyed by a man who is wearing this, even if he's a great person! It bothers me so much, and it just doesn't smell manly to me. I like scents like Aramis, Copenhagen, etc., so this doesn't fit what I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by heatherajustice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband wore this and I couldn't stand it. Not to say that it smells bad because everyone has different styles they like, but this one makes me ill. I made my husband give it away to one of his friends and they love it. I always hear people saying that they like it but I just couldn't.