April 17, 2014 | 1420 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sylkii

This product made my face feel very fresh and clean. I actually havent used it in years since I want to stop using clinique products because I feel they dont do anything for me anymore. I do recommend it but i think there are other products out there that give the same results for a cheaper price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by IntheFall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim this weekend thinking it won some award for allure. I looked up the review on MUA after purchasing and thought ooh I shouldn't of wasted my money. I ended up trying it instead of returning it. The scrubbies are pretty rough/harsh. I don't know if it will go for everyday use (what I'm looking for) but my skin was pretty soft after using.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2009 6:53:00 AM More reviews by holeinwall

I got this as a GWP and it's average. My boyfriend and I used it for a week or so exclusively and I think it made us both break out - we are both acne prone. It didn't dry out my skin which I guess is good, but it doesn't go very far - it's very thick.
Apparently this is not supposed to be a cleanser - what is it with Clinique and a trillion step regime - I want my products to multi-task. I doubt this is reasonably priced but it may suit someone.
I tend to prefer chemical exfoliators (I used to like the scratchiness but if you pay attention to your skin scratching isn't more effective). I'm sticking with my current HG exfoliant Neutrogena Pore Refiner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

A good scrub for everyday use, IF you don't use much at a time. Exfoliators can feel more harsh the more product you use. SO if you have a problem with the severity of it. Try cutting down the amount you use on your face. Its not intended to be 'extra gentle' even if it does state that somewhere, because other wise it would be so gentle it wouldn't even do anything.
I would call this more of a daily scrub than a weekly exfoliator. i would reccomend using a small amount of this only once ever one or 2 days then a more heavy duty exfoliator per week.
I have sensitive/normal/sometimes combination but this product hasn't caused a reaction yet which is a good sign.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Seducts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if I like this... I hate the smell, it reminds me of margerine and I feel like I should not be putting it on my skin. The beads aren't exfoliating enough and I don't feel like it actually does anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

I absolutely love this scrub. It is gentle enough to use every day, which I prefer because it makes my skin feel fresh, smooth and very clean. My makeup applies nicely. It does not cause any redness or irritation on me. Makes my skin look radiant. Have purchased several times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is not a bad exfoliator by any means. It leaves my skin feeling supple and soft after each use. My gripes with it are that the grains are pretty harsh. They feel too rough against my sensitive skin and I'm left with red irritated skin afterwards. Within a few hours my skin calms down and the dead skin cells are gone, but I can't deal with the initial harshness. It also stings my eyes no matter how tightly I keep them shut. Oh well, this is ideal for someone with a drier skin type that can withstand a slightly rough exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

I like this product. I have fairly sensitive skin and had no reaction with this. However, to use every day? I don't think so. The grains are far larger than my Chanel scrub which I adore, but at half the price this would make a decent substitute for a weekly/bi-weekly scrub. The scent is nice, non-offensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by just55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this along with the entire Clinique line. I strayed from my usual skincare Chanel. I am now back with Chanel. This is to be used every day before you wash your face. I am on an ance treatment so I am constantly batteling flakes, this did do a pretty good job of removing them. I like this product a lot. However it is not oil free. Just a pretty gentle scrub that has to be used daily. This will not suffice for a two times a week exfoliator, it is far too gentle. But for daily use and for those who prefer daily exfoliation, this is great. Packaging is average, nothing extraordinary.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I want to love this but I hate it. (UPDATE BELOW!)
The granules just hurt my skin.. it feels like I am massaging sandpaper into my skin. It leaves me red and it kind of burns. Definately wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin. I have combination oily skin and it did nothing for that either.
As for any other effects, I can't really tell if anything positive comes out of it because all I can feel is a sore red face after I use it. I tried for about a week and saw no changes at all.
It smells too strongly of chemicals for my liking too.
Bit expensive for what it is. Packaging is average at best. Wouldn't recommend :( xo
UPDATE - Prolonged use makes me used to the harshness I felt at the start and I began to see a difference! It took time but it works, upgraded to 3 stars.