July 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Superbalanced Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got talked into this foundation at the Clinique counter when I was asking for the blemish solutions foundation because the woman said that I shouldn't be using it if I don't have acne. This foundation is a deviation away from Clinique's usual quality, I would go as far as saying that it is terrible. I have oily skin, and this doesn't make anything "balanced", it made me an oily mess. Added to that, the bottle design is absurd, getting the product out is a task of its own! This may work for some people, but personally, it made my skin congested and oily and I stopped using it three days after purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by RND2010

Heard great things about this so I gave it a try, 5 years later, I still no compaints. This particular foundation gives me the coverage I need and helps out my dry combination skin. I've tried drugstore brands and expensive brands but keep coming back to this one. I've turned others on to it and they love it too. Will keep rebuying and pray they don't discontinue.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by sashsvjet

if only i could find my fucking reciept. HATE THIS FOUNDATION. hypoallergenic my arse my eyes completely swelled up only to read the ingredient list and see talc to be the first ingredient. this foundation is tragic. iv used maybelline and other drugstore foundations and never had my eyes swell up. my oily t zone only became more oily and my dry patches were emphasized with this shit too pink toned colour. this is what happens when u take your boyfriend with you to the makeup department- he rushes you and then you end up buying a piece of shit!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just switched to this brand after years of using drugstore brands such as Maybelline,Revlon,L'Oreal and Covergirl.I prefer Clinique over the drugstore brands because they are fragrance free and they leave your skin feeling baby smooth.I bought this foundation in Ivory and it was a perfect match.Does not dry out your skin at all like the cheaper brands sometimes do.This foundation lasts all day and night.Also a little goes a long way.It is a little expensive but, there are other brands that cost a lot more and probably cannot compare to the quality of Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Nai89

I Used to use Clinique's Superfit foundation until they sadly discontinued it. I started using this one and I have to say I think I prefer it.

This is the perfect foundation for me- it balances my combination skin, doesnt dry out my cheeks, goes on smoothly, doesnt cling to the eyebrows or sink into creases. But most importantly; it leaves a dewy finish. I hate matt foundations as they can look cakey and un-natural but this one leaves my skin glowing and gives that all important 'no make-up, makeup look'!

I have strayed from this foundation a couple of times but others just dont compare, this doesnt break me out like a lot of others do, and its oil free and fragrance free.

The one thing that lets this foundation down (apart from the price) is that it doesnt have a pump and tends to go everywhere, HOWEVER I recently bought a MAC foundation pump for £3.50 and it fits perfectly! So problem solved!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by McErlean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on to my second bottle of this product and I still love it. The shade looks great on me and it gives the exact coverage I want.

Only downside is the lack of pump on the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by brittymegan

I've been using this foundation for 4 years and it is my holy grail foundation! This product doesn't break me out, and it covers blemishes without looking cakey. It doesn't make me oily, and it's pretty moisterizing. I get mine at Sears and it's about $27, even though that is pricey the bottle lasts me a good year! And I use it everyday! The finish isn't completely matte or dewy, it's very natural looking,

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Browneyedgirl64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I've been using it for over 2 years. It does not break me out and its light weight. I can't even feel it. The coverage isn't as good but with a little bit of powder to set it, it looks great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I think I *may* have found my HG foundation. I was wearing Revlon PR for a long time, and I liked it, BUT the sparkle in the formula would look a little much in sunlight. I still like to wear it out for a night on the town, though. Anyway, I came across Superbalanced on accident when my mom was shopping for makeup. I liked the thin, yet emollient, consistency. It blends very well and holds the oily in my skin VERY well (with a primer, of course). I don't have to powder between my classes anymore which is very nice. The only gripe I have is that I hate the bottle. I wish it would come with a pump SO BADLY. I hate glass bottles that are wide-mouthed. Other than that, great, natural looking coverage that keeps my oil at bay. Thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

Alright on my search for a great liquid foundation I decided to try this.

My biggest complain with this product was that no shade matched me well. The nude beige- although it first looked good on me- oxidized into a crazy dark orange color and made me look like an oompa loompa. I tried a shade down and it was too pink. Nothing really matched my light goden skin :/

Second complain is the packaging, the packaging is pretty bad. I really like the glass bottle...but alas no pump :p Thus you have to hold the bottle downward until the foundation finally decides to show itself. I don't find this very sanitary AND it wastes more product than you have to :p

Onto the positives, the coverage is a nice medium, it definitely covered most of my hyperpigmentaion. Second the oil control on this stuff is pretty good. It kept me from getting oily as quick (although it did eventually happen) it was good oil control than other foundations have provided.

If you find a color match id definitely recommend it though!