October 21, 2014 | 1197 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by juicygirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looooove this eyeliner!! It's dark and truly black. Also, it doesn't run and stays put all day. I love this because it makes my dark brown eyes look lighter and more brown instead of black. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

Eh, this was ok. The color wasn't as black as I would of liked and it smudged pretty bad on my lower lashline. I was disappointed because I hear MAC's products are the best but this one just didn't wow me. I have definetly used better eyeliners at a cheaper price. I have definelty used worse, but this was definetly not something I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

Gorgeous true black liner. However, it doesn't last or stay put. After only a few hours of wear, it's slowly making its way down to my chin. By the end of the day, I look like I've gone 12 rounds in the boxing ring. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

this was my first MAC eyeliner, i loved the fact that it was sooo black & glided on smoothly, but f u have super oily lids like I do, then stay away from it as it will smudge & smear not matter wt method i use.
my MAC graphblack is much better, i set it with a black eyeshadow & it will stay all day long, but the powerpoint 1 SUX

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got back into wearing eyeliner. I love this for my waterline.. Dont have to reapply to much and it makes my green eyes pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by grace123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this and hated it, because it was so similar to Prestige's Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils. However, MAC's powerpoint eye pencil prooved to worth it, as I experienced no smudging on my eyelids, which I sometimes would with my Prestige eyeliner. Overall, it is a great eyeliner; it glides on smoothly and lasts all day. The colour is also really fantastic, as it is really a "true" black. I would definitely repurchase when mine runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a standard Black shade maybe even a tiny bit grey and Ok for my NC45 skin tone. It isn't the deepest darkest black. If I canít get hold of Armani black pencil (the one with the blending sponge at the end) I get this. Armani blends much better and is a softer pencil. It goes on smoothly enough. Doesn't break easily when you sharpen and I use just an ordinary pencil sharpener that I use for my eye pencils. Good for either daytime of night-time wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlxO

After reading so many good reviews on this eyeliner, I went to my MAC counter and bought the Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved. It is an good eyeliner because it stays on longer then most drugstore eyeliners but when I apply it on my waterline it comes off and smears within a few hours. =/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by valeriebelien

It looks allright when I first put it on my eyelids, but it starts to smudge within 2 hours, and at the end of the day there's not much left of it...
Don't really like it, however I do have oily skin so I guess it smudges even more due to that...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this one is a keeper. I use it only to my upper lashline and I apply it with brush. I think it looks more naturally like that. I do think the staying power is good.