MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

3.7

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 10/11/2009 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Overall, I could say that I like this product. Just like. First of all, the color isn't black. It's more of a grayish color, and I love my eyeliner to be the blackest of black. When you first apply it, it could smudge a little, but after that it'll stay until you take it off, which is great. Still on the search for eyeliner that I love!

on 10/9/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looooove this eyeliner!! It's dark and truly black. Also, it doesn't run and stays put all day. I love this because it makes my dark brown eyes look lighter and more brown instead of black. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.

Eh, this was ok. The color wasn't as black as I would of liked and it smudged pretty bad on my lower lashline. I was disappointed because I hear MAC's products are the best but this one just didn't wow me. I have definetly used better eyeliners at a cheaper price. I have definelty used worse, but this was definetly not something I will repurchase.

on 9/25/2009 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Gorgeous true black liner. However, it doesn't last or stay put. After only a few hours of wear, it's slowly making its way down to my chin. By the end of the day, I look like I've gone 12 rounds in the boxing ring. Will not repurchase.

on 9/25/2009 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this was my first MAC eyeliner, i loved the fact that it was sooo black & glided on smoothly, but f u have super oily lids like I do, then stay away from it as it will smudge & smear not matter wt method i use.
my MAC graphblack is much better, i set it with a black eyeshadow & it will stay all day long, but the powerpoint 1 SUX

on 8/27/2009 5:30:00 PM

I just got back into wearing eyeliner. I love this for my waterline.. Dont have to reapply to much and it makes my green eyes pop.

on 8/24/2009 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially bought this and hated it, because it was so similar to Prestige's Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils. However, MAC's powerpoint eye pencil prooved to worth it, as I experienced no smudging on my eyelids, which I sometimes would with my Prestige eyeliner. Overall, it is a great eyeliner; it glides on smoothly and lasts all day. The colour is also really fantastic, as it is really a "true" black. I would definitely repurchase when mine runs out.

on 8/4/2009 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I think this is a standard Black shade maybe even a tiny bit grey and Ok for my NC45 skin tone. It isn't the deepest darkest black. If I canít get hold of Armani black pencil (the one with the blending sponge at the end) I get this. Armani blends much better and is a softer pencil. It goes on smoothly enough. Doesn't break easily when you sharpen and I use just an ordinary pencil sharpener that I use for my eye pencils. Good for either daytime of night-time wear.

on 8/3/2009 2:21:00 PM

After reading so many good reviews on this eyeliner, I went to my MAC counter and bought the Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved. It is an good eyeliner because it stays on longer then most drugstore eyeliners but when I apply it on my waterline it comes off and smears within a few hours. =/

It looks allright when I first put it on my eyelids, but it starts to smudge within 2 hours, and at the end of the day there's not much left of it...
Don't really like it, however I do have oily skin so I guess it smudges even more due to that...

Top Rated MAC Products