April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

Gorgeous true black liner. However, it doesn't last or stay put. After only a few hours of wear, it's slowly making its way down to my chin. By the end of the day, I look like I've gone 12 rounds in the boxing ring. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

this was my first MAC eyeliner, i loved the fact that it was sooo black & glided on smoothly, but f u have super oily lids like I do, then stay away from it as it will smudge & smear not matter wt method i use.
my MAC graphblack is much better, i set it with a black eyeshadow & it will stay all day long, but the powerpoint 1 SUX

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got back into wearing eyeliner. I love this for my waterline.. Dont have to reapply to much and it makes my green eyes pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by grace123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this and hated it, because it was so similar to Prestige's Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils. However, MAC's powerpoint eye pencil prooved to worth it, as I experienced no smudging on my eyelids, which I sometimes would with my Prestige eyeliner. Overall, it is a great eyeliner; it glides on smoothly and lasts all day. The colour is also really fantastic, as it is really a "true" black. I would definitely repurchase when mine runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a standard Black shade maybe even a tiny bit grey and Ok for my NC45 skin tone. It isn't the deepest darkest black. If I canít get hold of Armani black pencil (the one with the blending sponge at the end) I get this. Armani blends much better and is a softer pencil. It goes on smoothly enough. Doesn't break easily when you sharpen and I use just an ordinary pencil sharpener that I use for my eye pencils. Good for either daytime of night-time wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlxO

After reading so many good reviews on this eyeliner, I went to my MAC counter and bought the Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved. It is an good eyeliner because it stays on longer then most drugstore eyeliners but when I apply it on my waterline it comes off and smears within a few hours. =/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by valeriebelien

It looks allright when I first put it on my eyelids, but it starts to smudge within 2 hours, and at the end of the day there's not much left of it...
Don't really like it, however I do have oily skin so I guess it smudges even more due to that...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this one is a keeper. I use it only to my upper lashline and I apply it with brush. I think it looks more naturally like that. I do think the staying power is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

Smudges like crazy. I expected more for a $14.50 eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by catlady09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was overall dissapointed with this liner. The color was nice but within minutes after applying, it ended up transfering to my lid. Ive used much cheaper liners with better results.