July 29, 2014 | 1990 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by completelynumby

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil = Bargain Brow pencil!

This product comes in two available colours, "Hazel" (for red hair, fair hair, blondes) and "Dark Brown" (for dark hair, brunettes).

- Makes eyebrows appear naturally fuller and defined.

- Long-lasting, consistent colour all day.

- Nib of pencil soft, easily draws on well.

- Included with eyebrow comb on lid, softens and blends your penciling into the eyebrow nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i think this eyebrow pencil is pretty great. the pencils are nicely textured and go on naturally, with nice blending ability. i haven't noticed any reduction of definition or colour over the course of a day. i initially bought it in the colour hazel which not only ended up being a bit too light, but also had a slightly red tint that i could have done without. i then bought it in the next shade darker (brown i think?) which is slightly too dark but with less red in it, so unfortunately i do need to use both pencils to fill in my brows most of the time. however it doesn't take long and the pencils are so foolproof that they're easily layered and still look great. as for the brush, i think rimmel could have done better - the bristles aren't fine enough and are a bit too stiff, but fine to work with in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by arcybarrios

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot rave enough about this product!

I have always had a difficult time finding the right pencil/powder color for my eyebrows. I like to have both to achieve different looks. I have tried various brands ($ to $$$) and to be very honest, this pencil is top quality.

The color is an exact match for my eyebrows (brown/black/greyish). Easy to use and sharpen. Glides on softly and stays put all day. Does everything (or even better) than other top brands do for a fraction of a price.

Will absolutely buy again (and again)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by polupuakenikeni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great eyebrow pencil. long lasting, does it's job well. and it comes with a brush! perfect for taming my coarse and somewhat crazy eyebrow hairs. this may be hg worthy for me as i've never found another eyebrow products that can compare.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is usually sold out at my local Target but one day I was finally able to get my hands on one. The color is a tad too red for Asian brows but it's not too bad because my hair is dyed a reddish brown anyway. The brush that comes with the pencil is pretty rough and scratchy but it isn't too terrible; however, I still prefer using my own eyebrow brush to blend out the color. It's very convenient to use and very inexpensive. I would purchase again but I wish that there were more color selections.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! This is my holy grail. I bought this in dark brown. It stays on well and it has the brush also so it's easier to switch between coloring and brushing. It's nice on my brows and fills it in well. Apply it in short strokes and you'll be fine.
I've had so many compliments on this! I went to see my old friends who I haven't seen in months, and I didn't wear any makeup except for this, and they told me I looked great and different. Apparently your eyebrows have a huge impact on your face. Just use this on your face and it'll change your whole appearance!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dominika99

This is perfect cheap, easy to apply and just soft enough to look natural, but hard enough to stay put.

I'm a natural redhead, and always had the hardest time finding a brow pencil everything I tried was either too red or too dark brown. This in Hazel is just perfect it gives my face definition, and looks completely natural when I smooth it out with the accompanying brush. I use a moist q-tip to clean up the line, and I'm good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by hMFdeeezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can not even explain to you guys how much I love this eyebrow pencil! I have it in Hazel which looks kind of light but its such a natural looking color when I shade in my eyebrows a little bit. I use this almost everyday and no one can ever tell that I have it on! And theyre very inexpensive !
A++ Do not hesitate to buy this product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

LOVE. Seriously, this is THE best brow product I've tried so far. Granted, I've only tried a few (Revlon, BE, UD), but my search has come to an end thanks to this little gem. Being Asian, I was cursed with sparse brows that are basically nonexistent so a brow product is a must. I love the ease of pencils and the fact that this one not only has a great formula that lasts all day but also comes with a handy dandy brush on the end! I've been using the same pencil for about 4 months and I'm not even halfway through. Lovelovelove this and will repurchase forevaaaa <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by 3ur3ka

I don't understand other complaints about the packaging. Mine was sealed in a package. I have the dark brown. I bought it after I got my brows waxed and the lady screwed them up pretty bad.It isn't the best I've ever used, but it was 3 bucks at Walmart. I'd probably buy it again.