Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/16/2012 3:35:00 PM

My shade: 001 Dark Brown

Pros:
Good range of shades.
Includes stiff brow brush which is great for shaping and blending.
Waxy enough to keep hairs in place, but doesn't look heavy or obvious.
Doesn't need sharpened that often as it works best slightly blunt.
Loads of product for small price.
Stays put all day and all night.

Cons:
None really great product!

on 11/12/2012 12:05:00 PM

Best eyebrow pencil ever. Super natural and easy to blend. Crappy brush though, just replace it and remember to brush n blend.

on 10/12/2012 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best ever!

on 10/12/2012 5:20:00 AM

My favorite thing ever! Wouldn't live without it, I've had it since the start of this year and still using the one pencil and works lovely. I might need to buy a darker colour. I have ash brown eyebrows and the Hazel pencil makes them look a tad orangey. But I still love it! Good as price

on 10/9/2012 4:15:00 PM

traded in my brow pencil that cost $45 for this one under $6.00

looks more natural

LOVE <3 Would buy this product over and over again! The brush at the end comes in handy and the formula just goes on not too dark but not too light on the brows.

on 9/8/2012 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my new holy grail since Maybelline discontinued the define-a-brow in dark brown. I use Black Brown in this, and my only complaint is I wish it were in a twist up pencil or even had a sharpener in the lid. But other than that this pencil is waxy which helps to keep my brow hairs in place all day. The color matches great for my dark brown/ black hair without looking fake.

I bought "hazel" in this product. This is the first product I have ever used to fill in my eyebrows. Since I am a beginner and I really enjoy this product, I think it is great for beginners! It is easy to control, the texture is creamy but not too creamy, and the brush on the cap is great for shaping and blending. I really like this product, and i would recommend it!!

on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's soft and natural-looking, and glides on easily. I have it in Black Brown 004, and it's good for anyone with brown to black hair. It blends in easily, and makes my sparse eyebrows look great. I haven't yet sharpened it, even though I've been using it daily for a while already. Looks like this will last a long time...it's a great product by Rimmel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this brow pencil! It's soo soft,yet lasts ages. I have had my Rimmel brow pencil for about a year now and haven't even had to sharpen it once,after using it nearly everyday! I like how you get a brush on the end too which is really handy,i use it on my eyelashes too and it does a great job of grooming and shaping your brows into place. It looks so natural for a pencil as my experience with pencils are that they look un natural and disgusting. My only complaint is they could be more shade ranges!

Popular Brows Products