December 21, 2014 | 1738 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by JWu1

On my second bottle now. This smells sooo good. It just smells clean and fresh. I've even had strangers stop me and ask me what perfume I have on... It's long lasting and not overly strong. A must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by marisol24

My favorite perfume so far, I can smell it throughout the day and it's not too strong. The bottle is beautiful and I can't wait to get a purse size. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Dainty7

this fragrance is so sweet i have purchased it 3 times already i love it everytime i where it i get compliments. so sweet and delicious. it lasts all day too. my advice get the bigger bottle it so worth it and last for ever!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 7:31:00 AM More reviews by chica1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very pretty eau de toilette. The first spritz of lemon-lime quickly mellows into toffee apple and flowers. This is a very lovely, wearable and feminine scent. However I am knocking off 2 lippies because of the very weak sillage. I am no fan of heavy perfumes you can smell two days later, but this scent doesn't last the hour. I don't even get a drydown on this. It's great while it lasts, but it doesn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by GigglySmily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nina is definitely for the young at heart...girly, flirty, happy, romantic..sillage only lasts in the beginning...then it wears close to the skin and not very long...it made me itchy...i thought it was just me...but my niece had the same problem...if you really like the scent but wish it's longer lasting, you can have it made into an oil perfume at thefragranceshop.com

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 4:25:00 AM More reviews by jules89

love, love, LOVE nina! this perfume smells gorgeous and have gotten tons of compliments at work with this perfume. Although the staying power is kind of weak, i still love wearing it...I just carry the small 1oz bottle with me everywhere. I will definitely purchase this again seeing how i've already went through half the bottle after 3 months. the red apple glass is beautiful, but loses originality after the imitation of the "Twilight" perfume that's getting young teenage girls hyped up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by mslee4Ben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty, light, soft cozy scent. I like having a couple perfumes I can wear to work without imposing on anyone, and Nina is soft, sweet and unoffensive. It makes me happy. The other one I wear to work is Lovely and I always get compliments on that one. No compliments yet on Nina - still waiting.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by nynaeve77

I was first drawn to the pretty apple bottle, of course. It's so cute! Then I spritzed on the scent and I loved it. I'm not normally a fan of anything so fruity, but it's so light and refreshing in the warm summer months when my heavier scents are too much. I love the lemon-lime undertones. It's like mixing apple juice with a little Sprite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by botoxic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Candy-sweet, a bright sort of candy-watermelon at first, some kind of toffee/burnt sugariness later. Pretty smooth going on the skin, nothing funky, off-putting, or unexpected to it. Lovely bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by violette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was another unsniffed purchase on eBay, bought solely based on online reviews. At first, I was quite apprehensive since the last time I bought another sweet, gourmand-type perfume unsniffed online was Miss Dior Cherie 3 years ago & boy, did I REALLY regret that one. However, all my worries instantly vanished the minute I sprayed on Nina. Wow! Absolutely magical! It's sugary but the vanilla, praline, musk & woods keep it from being cloyingly sweet, & that toffee apple note really IS delicious! In fact, I'm wearing Nina right now & I can't help smiling as I'm typing this. It really is a casual, fun, youthful, everyday scent! And the fact that it can be worn by both young girls & grown women alike makes me adore it even more.

My only complaint is that it's not available in the EDP, because as with most EDTs nowadays, the staying power is pathetic. Unless I spray some on my clothes, I can hardly smell anything after 20 minutes. And I'm the type who's not very fond of the idea of reapplying every few hours. Moreover, with the tiny 30ml bottle I have now & the amount of reapplying I have to do, it won't be long before my recently acquired bottle empties. As someone whose perfumes generally last several years, this definitely does not make me the least bit happy. Hopefully, the folks at Nina Ricci will come to their senses & come out with the EDP soon.