September 24, 2014 | 1279 users online

Moisturizers - La Roche Posay - Toleriane Soothing Protective Light Facial Fluid

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sharp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Broke me out bad after using for 3 days. It was good for calming my sensitive skin though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2007 8:21:00 AM More reviews by takatoon

This is a good product but not excellent.it moisturizes my skin well but
not very mositurized though.I have combo skin,very oily in the t zone.
I have to put tons of these to get well moisturized skin.But i like the fact that it is very mild and doesn't clog my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2007 4:55:00 AM More reviews by theroxywave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad. A very basic fluid moisturizer for acne prone/ sensitive/ oily skins. Drier skins might need to load on serums.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2007 10:39:00 AM More reviews by CHEESEHOLIC

There are many asian girl recommened this product. Somehow there are some people recommened this too. So i decided to buy this one . The texture of this product is really WATERY. At first , i really think that i would help me. I have used it for 2~3 days. When i applied it on my face , i felt a little bit greasy . But few minutes later , it abosrbed and my face is very soft. But 2 hours later, i found that my cheek felt greasy!!! i was like ..OMG???? Why?? When i was using proactiv , my cheek was really dry. But for this one, it made my cheek felt greasy. Probably My t-zone will have the same problem if i didn't apply the jurlique silk dust. I have comb~oily skin. T-zone is EXTREMELY oily and my U-zone is kinda dry...but .... i don't know why it doesn't work on me ......I can't imagine how my face will feel like when i go back to Asia during summer ... humid climate.... and polluted air... sigh

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by hulachic6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It kept my skin clear and moisturized but left it very shiny and oily throughout the day. I usually use Olay spf15 moisturizer for combination/oily skin and it did a better job at keeping the oil at bay. This moisturizer made my skin look greasy after I put on makeup.

Pros: Didn't cause any breakouts.
Cons: Leaves face greasy and oily

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2007 8:33:00 AM More reviews by readingredocean

The moment this touched my face I got a few little red bumps on my face that appeared right before my very eyes!! It dissappeared into my skin very quickly and did not do too well at hydrating...will hydrate well for people with combo/oily skin, but did not do so well for my dehydrated surface...and before I went to bed in the evening I checked to see if it had done any further damage...and my face was red and inflamed! Must be the squalane as I've used glycerine on my face with other products and have not had any problems (the two main ingredients are squalane and glycerine)...shame, I was hoping it would work for me. I'll keeping searching for my perfect moisturiser!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Reira

definitely repurchasing it again! wow, light, non-oily, no bumps or pimples after use. perfect for my combi oily skin. loving it lots!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by katy7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product because it seems to be very calming to my acne-prone, stressed skin. I use many overly drying acne products for cystic acne and congestion of my pores and use this as a nice, soothing moisturizer. It is very light and soaks right in. I only gave it 4 lippies because it tends to leave a sheen on my face and I would prefer an oil-absorbing moisturizer but since it does NOT break me out and soothes my skin, I will definitely keep using it until I find something better. Update: 6/27/07 I have continued to use this product and still love it; I have learned to use less and work in more and the shine is more of a glow. I've ordered my 3rd bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Ambrosia007

The packaging is great. Few lotions at this price come in such a great packaging. It has a pump so the contents remain airtight. Only problem is that I cant tell how much is left the bottle...but I can feel by its weight, so its no big deal. As far as the actual lotion...its great! Very light and never breaks out my extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin. Almost all lotions burn my eye area, but this one never does. I just wish it was more easily available in the US and I didn't always have to order it online and pay shipping, but I dont mind, since it is not too expensive. I have used up about three bottles and I am about to order 3 more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jujubee126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dry skin and this moisturizer is my favorite one to use during the summer or on days when my skin isn't feeling so dry. It's very light and liquidy, so it spreads easily, sinks in quickly, and you don't have to use a lot. When my skin is feeling extra dry, this doesn't provide enough moisture (I use the Soothing Protective Cream in the winter). Overall, it's a really good basic moisturizer to use whenever your skin needs some extra oomph. I also have acne-prone skin and after using this for 2 months+, I have had no problems with any clogged pores/breakouts. Also, I know some moisturizers leave a tacky/sticky after-feel and look shiny, but not the Fluide. Another similar product is DDF Ultra Lite Dew....however I prefer the Fluide over the Dew because it just feels better on my skin.