La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Light Facial Fluid

3.8

Aqua/Water,Squalane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl-Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol

on 10/7/2007 8:48:00 PM

This stuff turns out to be rather sticky on my face. I didn't like the texture either. Over all, a poor purchase. It seems like I have pretty bad luck with La Roche-Posay stuff, so I guess I am going to stop buying their stuff.

on 9/16/2007 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Skintype:DSPW

I'm DSPW, the most difficult skintype of them all. I've had sucess with most of the LRP products. I was very excited to know about this moisturizer. However my excitment was shortlived. I received a sample from tubotica which I tried. The consitency is very difficult to work with. It doesn't go on as smooth as LRP Hydraphase. After 2 days my skin felt irritated and I started breaking out on my chin. I'm suspecting it's the squalane. This prooves that one skincare line is not enough when treating your face. I won't be buying this again and I'm glad for those who made it work for their skin =)

on 9/8/2007 2:23:00 PM

Broke me out bad after using for 3 days. It was good for calming my sensitive skin though.

on 8/3/2007 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product but not excellent.it moisturizes my skin well but
not very mositurized though.I have combo skin,very oily in the t zone.
I have to put tons of these to get well moisturized skin.But i like the fact that it is very mild and doesn't clog my pores.

on 7/27/2007 4:55:00 AM

Not bad. A very basic fluid moisturizer for acne prone/ sensitive/ oily skins. Drier skins might need to load on serums.

on 5/18/2007 10:39:00 AM

There are many asian girl recommened this product. Somehow there are some people recommened this too. So i decided to buy this one . The texture of this product is really WATERY. At first , i really think that i would help me. I have used it for 2~3 days. When i applied it on my face , i felt a little bit greasy . But few minutes later , it abosrbed and my face is very soft. But 2 hours later, i found that my cheek felt greasy!!! i was like ..OMG???? Why?? When i was using proactiv , my cheek was really dry. But for this one, it made my cheek felt greasy. Probably My t-zone will have the same problem if i didn't apply the jurlique silk dust. I have comb~oily skin. T-zone is EXTREMELY oily and my U-zone is kinda dry...but .... i don't know why it doesn't work on me ......I can't imagine how my face will feel like when i go back to Asia during summer ... humid climate.... and polluted air... sigh

on 5/17/2007 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It kept my skin clear and moisturized but left it very shiny and oily throughout the day. I usually use Olay spf15 moisturizer for combination/oily skin and it did a better job at keeping the oil at bay. This moisturizer made my skin look greasy after I put on makeup.

Pros: Didn't cause any breakouts.
Cons: Leaves face greasy and oily

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The moment this touched my face I got a few little red bumps on my face that appeared right before my very eyes!! It dissappeared into my skin very quickly and did not do too well at hydrating...will hydrate well for people with combo/oily skin, but did not do so well for my dehydrated surface...and before I went to bed in the evening I checked to see if it had done any further damage...and my face was red and inflamed! Must be the squalane as I've used glycerine on my face with other products and have not had any problems (the two main ingredients are squalane and glycerine)...shame, I was hoping it would work for me. I'll keeping searching for my perfect moisturiser!

on 5/6/2007 3:19:00 AM

definitely repurchasing it again! wow, light, non-oily, no bumps or pimples after use. perfect for my combi oily skin. loving it lots!

on 4/22/2007 8:26:00 AM

I really like this product because it seems to be very calming to my acne-prone, stressed skin. I use many overly drying acne products for cystic acne and congestion of my pores and use this as a nice, soothing moisturizer. It is very light and soaks right in. I only gave it 4 lippies because it tends to leave a sheen on my face and I would prefer an oil-absorbing moisturizer but since it does NOT break me out and soothes my skin, I will definitely keep using it until I find something better. Update: 6/27/07 I have continued to use this product and still love it; I have learned to use less and work in more and the shine is more of a glow. I've ordered my 3rd bottle!