April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by erinpeace

I recently have gotten two small sunburns on my cheek and when it healed, it turned brown and it was a dead skin patch on my face. Also my face needed some moisture because I was peeling. I needed something to moisturize my face and help reduce it. I found this product at the store and I was intrigued by the packaging and decided to give it a try. I came home and followed the steps on the jar, and after I washed my face, my face felt great and refreshed. The dead skin patch peeled off easy and did not do any damage to my skin. I would use this every night now. Since I just recently bought it, I haven't tried it as a make-up remover yet, and I wear waterproof mascara, but based on all the reviews about being a make-up remover, I'm going to try it out soon and I expect great things from this wonderful cleanser. In my opinion, I would recommend this product to any skin type. I was very happy with the results and I will for sure be buying more in the future.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now that my skin is older (mid 40's) I can use this product without fear of breaking out. It does have mineral oil, which is definitely not something you want to use if you have oily skin or are prone to breakouts. It removes my makeup better than anything I've used lately and leaves my skin felling soft. You do have to wipe the product off with a tissue or a warm wet washcloth - when I tried rinsing it off with water not only was it difficult to get all the product off, it didn't take off my makeup either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by caro21990

I always used other different types of make-up removers including face wipes and make-up solution. But once I found this I haven't looked back. Its takes off everything, including my water-proof mascara! I have oily, acne-prone skin, and this never has broken me out, not once. It is so inexpensive, the biggest jar cost I say max of $7, but it last for at least 3 months. Its greats in the summer or winter time. LOVE PONDS <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

This is s staple for me. It is an Excellent eye makeup remover! Hydrates the delicate skin around my eyes & takes off the most stubborn mascara. I don't use it on my face, because I'm scared it will cause pimples.

My only complaint is the packaging. I wish it was in a tube or pump. The tub is not hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

excellent makeup remover! i was so tired of buying wipes that would constantly dry out. i went to Ulta and asked for a good makeup remover suggestion other than wipes and this was recommended. being that i do use this in conjuction with wipes..i can now utilize my packets of wipes that have dried out. i just rub the ponds all over my face and then wet a wipe with warm water and wipe all of my makeup off. it comes off so much easier than when i used wipes alone...takes me half the time. just make sure to wash your face with face wash afterwards to remove the greasy residue.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by 190evo2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the most awkward skin and have spent £££'s on beauty products searching for my HG. For the last few years I have been using Eve Lom and my skin has been ok. Not brilliant but not so embarrassing I haven't wanted to face the world. I then read a review which said using this cold cream cleanser was just like Eve Lom but without the price tag and the parabens. So I decided to give it a try and I have never been happier. My spots have disappeared and no new ones have appeared (a daily occurrence previously). My skin looks smooth, soft, luminous, acne marks have faded, hyperpigmentation has faded, the dry flakes have gone, the greasy sheen has gone. In fact, I now have ghe skin I have always envied in others. PLUS, I save about £35 per jar compared to Eve Lom. I use it in exactly the same way and sometimes I use witch hazel as a toner afterwards ( mainly in summer). Its an amazing product. It is my HG. For the record, I have tried Liz Earle, La Prairie, Creme de la Mer, Clinique, Clarins and everything in between which can be found in any beauty hall.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot because it removes makeup without stripping the skin. Unfortunately it does not work very well on waterproof makeup, especially mascara. Also, as this product is a thick cream, I need to rub it in to get it to work on my eye makeup, which I find can be a little rough on the delicate skin around the eyes. Thus, I find myself having to use another product to remove my eye makeup gently and effectively. The packaging isn't the most hygienic, but it is not an expensive product. Would I repurchase? Probably, but only because it makes my skin feel really smooth and moisturised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I am so fortunate that I found this product. It is really the cheapest way to remove make up! There is so much cold cream in the tub, and you don't need to use a lot for your entire face. I love that this product doubles as both a make up remover and cleanser. I used to previously use make up wipes and rub my face vigorously. It would take me 2-3 wipes to take off my make up completely. In rubbing the skin around my eyes, I would predispose myself to wrinkles.

Now, I just rub a little bit of this all over my face. My make up just glides off into the faucet. And I feel as if my pores are instantly de-clogged. Then, I just grab one baby wipe to remove the oily texture off my face.

This smells like a cucumber cleanser. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nycshopgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing, this fixes my patchy irritated skin making it feel so soft. I use this to wash my face right before applying my makeup and my foundation doesn't peel around my mouth area like it used to. The only con is that sometimes it will make your face really greasy looking. I use this right after I exfoliate and I feel like this is the best thing for my mild rosacea on my cheeks and the skin around my nose.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This would be a great product if it didn't give me milia around my eyes. I returned this item. I will not repurchase.