November 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by modernlady

absolutely the best hand cream for my dry and itchy skin...it keeps my hand looks smooth and young ..have tried a dozen brand and only aveeno works for me... a must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I am using this until I can get the cream they make for eczema, which i can not find anywhere. So i mix this with a hydrocortisone cream and apply it to the effected areas of my hands. It works out well, not too greasy, doesn't burn the areas that have eczema. The hydrocortisone alone was putting sort of a layer of white residue on my hands so i am glad I have this product to mix it with. I will repurchase until I can find a better system of dealing with the eczema.

EDIT - will not repurchase, Lush Dream Cream works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Foamy

i absolutely LOVE this product! it's not for the people who actually want the thick, heavy feeling of cream on their hands (which some people do). i personally don't like that feeling but i do need more moisture on my hands than just a regular lotion. my skin drinks this up. at first, i thought.. hey, i'll just use the regular aveeno lotion and save money, (in all honestlly -- they're not too different) but i do prefer the hand cream now because it feels more silky. packaging is a little bulky if you want to carry it around (and if you don't carry a huge purse), but that not that big of a deal. definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

This is one of my favorite hand lotions. I keep it as my desk and apply throughout the day.

This lotion absorbs quickly and has minimal smell, which I need at work. I feel it lasts longer on my hands than regular lotions - my hands still feel protected after one hand washing.

UPDATE 5/21/08: I've recently switched to the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion for a hand lotion at my desk. I prefer the pump, and find that it works almost as well as the hand lotion (for less money!).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and continue to purchase.
I absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue on your hands. It is a bit pricey for the size, but works better than other hand cremes, Also its easy to carry to work or in the purse/car instead of a big bottle of aveeno lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, which is a big plus. I do think it probably lasts through one hand washing. However, I didnít find this as moisturising as I expected. I think there are better or at least the same quality of hand creams that are a couple of dollars cheaper and probably smell better too. This hand cream is fine but itís not rave-worthy and I donít think Iíll bother to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jessiewillcox

This fast-absorbing, non-sticky, non-watery cream is good for those who find the need always to apply hand cream after handwashing. It doesn't leave the hands as smooth as Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme, but it also isn't quite as slick or greasy either--you can apply the cream and there's no wait time while the stuff sinks in. As mentioned in a review below, contrary to the statement on the tube, this cream does not last through multiple handwashings. But it's a useful product and I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by missmoonshine

I need to wash my hands up to thirty times a day at work, and this is the only cream I've found to stop my hands from turning crocodile esque.
It was fairly cheap from my local chemist and although the packaging is fairly generic looking, the cream has a nice consistency, not too rich, not too fluid and absorbed well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked pretty well on my dry winter chapped hands and I thought it was a good value for the price. It compared very favorably to more expensive hand creams. Although it didn't last all day, I didn't have to reapply it after every handwashing either - lasted longer than average. It did feel a little sticky on my skin though - my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Velma58

This isn't a heavy duty hand cream. In fact, the Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion works better as a hand lotion than this. This product is fine for throwing in your bag for the day, but not as a concentrated hand treatment for overnight. I tried one bottle, and I won't repurchase as the price exceeds the benefits.