October 1, 2014 | 1949 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

This does nothing for me. It is just an okay product. All I like is the cooling effect. It is perfect for summer. But it doesn't work on controlling blemishes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by yvesrocher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mask for years. I used to use the Clinique deep cleansing emergency mask but that got a little too drying. I love this one. It make my skin feel nice and fresh after using and the texture is so thick a little def goes a long way. Also I think I had one in my cabinet that is atleast 2 years old and it still works fine. I think the price is reasonable and you get a good bit. I think once a week is plenty to use this mask or twice maybe. Also, with all of the promos the body shop runs you can always get some sort of discount on it. I have combination skin that gets a bit dry at times and i love th at ths mask doesnt dry me out. the tea tree is also very soothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely my favourite out of all the masks I have ever tried. It has a wonderful clean smell, and really calms down red, agitated, breaking-out skin. I do spot-masks on really angry areas, but otherwise once a week works briliantly for me. It has a slight tingly feeling, which I really like, and the colour is hilarious. I love the Tea Tree range, and will definitely buy again. The Body Shop is a bit exxy, but the products last ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ThickerSister

I always use the body shop products for my face. The tea tree line is excellent and the mask is great. I use it once a week for about half an hour and it does amazing things for your skin. I def. suggest everyone who has combination towards oily or oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mask really calms my very acne prone skin, and reduces break outs. It's easy to put on and doesn't completely dry so it's relatively easy to wash off as well. It's also pretty mild, so it feels nice on the skin and doesn't dry it out (unlike the sea weed mask which stings, dries and does nothing for my acne).

The price is reasonable, it's actually among the cheaper clay masks I've found, and it lasts a long time. It can be used as a spot treatment over night as well if you don't mind getting green pillows! The mask is not as effective as the fresh masks from Lush, but since I only buy those on occasion, this is my "keep at home at all times" mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Mallory8smith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASK !! after washing my face and placing the toner on it i notice that my face is still dirty but after using this tea tree face mask it makes my skin so clean and look fresh, also it dose help with the breakouts. i will buy this again , the smell will take some getting use to , and it will last a long time b/c its thick i have had this for a year and im just finishing the product, going to buy more !!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Turtleloverrr

After about 2 months of using this, I can say that it made my skin feel soft and bright. But sadly did very little for my acne.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie90

Honestly...I wasn't too impressed with this mask. It didn't seem to anything much for my skin. I expected it to be a thick, potent mask to help dry up my acne and tighten my pores. Unfortunately, this did nothing of the sort. If you have a few minor blackheads or whiteheads and just need a light refreshing mask, or your have sensitive skin this may do the trick. This may sound weird, but I like clay masks that dry like cement on my face because I feel like its sucking all the gunk out of my pores. This, however, doesn't really dry at all and it has a very light consistency. The added menthol gives your skin a very tingly feeling, but that's about it. When I washed it off, my skin didn't feel tight and poreless, it just felt and looked exactly the same. And I still broke out the next day. If you have oily, acne-prone skin spend the $4 and buy Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque it works wonders. Or splurge and buy DDF Sulfur Mask which is also amazing. This did nothing for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this mask weekly. I love the refreshing feeling that the methol gives me & doesn't dry to a complete solid where it's taught & uncomfortable. I doesn't irritate me personally. I can actually talk while having this on.

Much better than all those mud & clay masks, which felt like i was putting dirt on my face. I never really saw results after i washed the mud masks off - i prefered to steam & exfoliat for lifting dirt & cleaning out pores. This one leaves reults by making my skin feel alive & awake - I feel like I'm getting the spa treatment.

My fav mask by far! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

Just like the other tea tree oil products from TBS, this is just...okay. I bought it on special, and part of the appeal was simply to have a green mask to put on when I was in a spa mood! :)

I like the smell, and the texture, and the tingly feeling when it starts to soak in. However, I don't really notice a difference in my skin since I started using it.

Not wasted money (again, a green mask is good to have around!) but not worth it either.