The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

this mask leaves my face cool, smooth and refreshed like it said it would. the only downfall for me was that on the packaging it didn't have any instructions on how to use the mask, even though almost all masks are leave on to dry and then rinse or peel off. some more info could've helped though. nonetheless, it's a great buy

on 11/18/2010 2:49:00 PM

Unfortunately these do not work for very stubborn acne like mine. I get nodular acne and cysts. I have tried EVERYTHING on the market for the last few years and nothing worked for me so I have currently started a treatment of accutane.
I am sure if you just get the odd few spots this could work very well for you. I love the smell of it too!

on 11/18/2010 2:24:00 PM

I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I have occasional breakouts, and while this mask doesn't make zits disappear, it does seem to make them less angry-looking and more soothed. I love the cool tingle of it, and it works well as an overnight spot treatment too! I've turned a couple friends onto it.

on 10/21/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this mask. It makes my skin look so nice. I don't have acne, only a few pimples on my forehead and nose. It doesn't get rid of them, but it makes them so much less noticeable. My pore are tiny after using this and my skin glows. I just used it (for the millionth time) a few minutes ago and I feel amazing. I took off a lippie because yeah, it doesn't get rid of acne very well and the packaging is irritating. If you don't use a spatula or spoon or something it could get unsanitary. Other than that it's fun, refreshing, and it makes my skin look beautiful. Honestly this may sound trite, but I feel great about myself after using this.

on 9/21/2010 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It didn't really do anything for my skin. It was a nice fragrance and tecture but No go! I've been using it for overnight spot treatments, and It works well!! For masks, I love the Body shop seaweed ionic mask!!

on 8/22/2010 8:22:00 AM

i really like this mask. it really improved my skin.

PROS
- reduces redness
- visible helps my spots
- makes my skin feel fresh
- makes my skin feel smooth and very clean

CONS
- doesnt dry
- smells bad

on 8/21/2010 7:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i was skeptical about using this mask after i saw some bad reviews online. the body shop has more expensive better looking masks, i only bought this one because it was on sale for $6. i applied the mask to damp skin after the shower and left it on for 10 minutes. I'm not going to lie, the feeling was tingly and it burned a bit but overall it felt like it was working! After washing it off the results were great: my skin felt refreshed and clear. this was the first facial mask i used so i cant really compare it to others, but i thought it was great!

on 8/3/2010 8:26:00 PM

I loved this mask. It definitely made my skin feel refreshed and clean.
It definitely dries out blemishes well.

However, when I use it with the tea tree oil face cleanser, the mask seems to irritate my skin - perhaps too strong in combination.
Definitely will repurchase the mask - but I use it very sparingly - butt that won't be for a while since the product practically lasts a lifetime.

on 7/22/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, i cant believe the horrible reviews. Because i LOVE this mask! It makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and amazingly soft. Reduces redness, and helps heal pimples. i love when i have it on, it feels so tingly and nice like my skin is getting deeply cleansed. The price is a little steep but it also lasts forever, so i dont mind it <3 I<3THIS :)

on 7/22/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I have used it since I was about 15 and I can't really find any reason to fault it. It makes my skin feel really soft and on my skin it has helped reduce the appearance/redness of any blemishes. It also lasts for ages which I think makes the price quite reasonable.

Popular Masks