December 22, 2014 | 923 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn't really do anything for my skin. I liked the smell, and the texture, but those are both pointless if the product itself doesn't do what it's supposed to. I saw no difference in my acne, my skin tone, or the amount of oil my skin produces. I guess it might have been a little soothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Canadianadia

This product just doesn't work for my combination skin and large pores. I tend to get more blemishes the day after using this tea tree mask. I know masks are supposed to draw out the impurities, and this particular mask is geared towards oily skin, but I figured it might dry me out, not cause breakouts. Instead I prefer to use a homemade make with banana, honey, oatmeal, sugar and a touch of green tea. It works well for me- and no breakouts

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by barbiepinkaudi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this (stealing from Mom) since the sixth grade and it really keeps blemishes at bay, I use it on my face and on my body since I have a slight back issue. It has a nice clean smell and works on my skin efficiently. The only issue I have with the product is how expensive it is. I always buy it if I have an offer or if it's on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by littlestarlet

This makes my face feel soft and smooth, but it also breaks me out. I'm not sure why it breaks me out, I do have sensitive skin though so that might be the problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A green thick smooth mask that you applying over your face and neck. It leaves your skin shiny, smooth and clean. Reduces redness and blemishes. Best used at night.
A good mask that I recommend to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin. It also doesn't dry out your skin as much as the cleanser does.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lingerz

Got this on offer from the Body Shop - wouldn't have bought it otherwise because of the price. Good thing about it tho is that it lasts for a long time since there's a decent amount in the pot. I didn't like that you had to dip your fingers in everytime tho, and if you have long nails the mask gets stuck under your nails.

I normally do it in the shower since it's hard to wash off and tends to clump to the hair around my face. Kinda stings for the first minute or so after application which goes away. Nice antiseptic-tea tree oil which may be too strong for those who don't like the scent. My skin does seem clearer and more 'glowy' after the mask but only lasts about an hour before returning to its original condition. In terms of acne control I felt this didn't really help much. Good to 'clean' the skin out once a week tho!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by glanda

This is an average product. As a clean mask, I think it cleaned my face, and it's not too strong to my skin. The smell is ok , the texture is ok as well. But it doesn't do anything to my acne. You can try it if you want, but don't give it any high expectation... Repurchase it or not? SInce there are a lot of product out there, I think I won't buy it in the near future...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

This does nothing for me. It is just an okay product. All I like is the cooling effect. It is perfect for summer. But it doesn't work on controlling blemishes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by yvesrocher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mask for years. I used to use the Clinique deep cleansing emergency mask but that got a little too drying. I love this one. It make my skin feel nice and fresh after using and the texture is so thick a little def goes a long way. Also I think I had one in my cabinet that is atleast 2 years old and it still works fine. I think the price is reasonable and you get a good bit. I think once a week is plenty to use this mask or twice maybe. Also, with all of the promos the body shop runs you can always get some sort of discount on it. I have combination skin that gets a bit dry at times and i love th at ths mask doesnt dry me out. the tea tree is also very soothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely my favourite out of all the masks I have ever tried. It has a wonderful clean smell, and really calms down red, agitated, breaking-out skin. I do spot-masks on really angry areas, but otherwise once a week works briliantly for me. It has a slight tingly feeling, which I really like, and the colour is hilarious. I love the Tea Tree range, and will definitely buy again. The Body Shop is a bit exxy, but the products last ages.