October 1, 2014 | 1692 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I may have FINALLY found a replacement for my beloved chiao manhattan lipglass, which was a limited edition some time ago (RIP). In the tube, this color almost looks like a purplish-gold, but when applied it's the most BEAUTIFUL golden pink..leaning a bit more on the gold side. This looks amazing on top of MAC's charm factor lipstick (also LE, from the same collection as chiao manhattan). DEFINITELY recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by beachscene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC purchase and I went into the store not knowing what shade to choose, or even the difference between lustreglass, lipglass, plushglass etc. Thankfully the sales associate there was so kind, and helped me narrow my choice down to a lipglass in Nymphette and Entice... I knew how pricey the lipglosses get so I had to choose one, though the two are very similar! I chose Nymphette in the end because it seemed to have a more peach-y sheen to it which complimented my southeast asian skin tone well, but I liked the Entice one too and am considering going back to purchase that also. I love the slight shimmer Nymphette has, and I'm recommending it to all my friends! I think I've found my HG lipgloss with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jennynucity

Love the color! For me is a perfect nude (with a little color). It pairs very nicely with so many soft pink, light rose lipstick shades. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my fail-proof going out lipgloss. Its a gorgeous golden pink that compliments my skintone year round. Its quite sticky, but that's ok because it stays on my lips for a long time. And I love the vanilla-y smell that it has.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by westinflorida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I completely agree with the previous reviewer when she stated that this is a shade that compliments most skin tones year-round. I don't generally get excited about glosses, but this particular shade is different from any other MAC gloss that I have tried. I will purchase this again..and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jennab522

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite go to lipgloss. It looks great in the winter on fair skin, and it looks even better in the summer with tan skin. It's like NARS Orgasm in a lipgloss, same golden pink color. On me, this gloss does not look purely gold. It looks pink with golden undertones. I like to pair it alone with a smokey eye. I'm pretty sure i'm wearing it in my profile pictures.

Not a huge fan of layering this on top of lipstick, it can look great on top of some neutral shades, but horrible with others that are more metallic. Not cute. The only problem I have with Nymphette is that it has a very STICKY consistency. But color wins over texture. It will continue to be in my make-up bag. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this color...however...this pink and gold combined are not really right for my skin color..almost blends in too much to where it looks like I am not wearing anything...I'm a NC20 and it just looks terrible. I'll mix with other colors to use it.
I think I need a shade darker or lighter skin for this to look good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

purchased this product for the second time and I'm still very pleased with it It looks great on my NC45-50 skintone. On me it comes off as a golden colour suprisingly, not pink which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nymphette is such a gorgeous gloss colour. The golden sheen to it really gives it something special. I'm NC35 and it looks so pretty! Would definitely buy again if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a love hate relationship with MAC lipglasses. Awesome color selection. Hate the stickyness. I adore this color! It didn't look like anything special to me when I first saw it. When the MA applied it on me it was a whole different ball game! Beautiful pinky peachy gold color. Looks amazing on mostly everyone I've seen it on. Its a staple in my handbag.